What's new

Explain your username!

ya..I used to be...not anymore.......college life is surely interesting.....:D
what about you ...you religious :)

I am a religious person but i do get along with people of other religions as well. So the cutthroat element is missing in me i guess :D

I am a religious person but i do get along with people of other religions as well. So the cutthroat element is missing in me i guess :D
No..no.. I never meant that.....who ever has talked about you on this forum always had a positive feed back....so, it's no denying you are good person....and I also believe the same.....:)
my question was just general...to your name in regard....

No..no.. I never meant that.....who ever has talked about you on this forum always had a positive feed back....so, it's no denying you are good person....and I also believe the same.....:)
my question was just general...to your name in regard....

I know you weren't implying that. Well its the name of a very virtuous lady, to be precise the mother of Prophet Muhammad PBUH, so its not that uncommon. Coincidently i am the only person at least in my immediate family who has a religious name :lol:

I know you weren't implying that. Well its the name of a very virtuous lady, to be precise the mother of Prophet Muhammad PBUH, so its not that uncommon. Coincidently i am the only person at least in my immediate family who has a religious name :lol:
Aahh...surely thats a nice name to have......:)
so, you too play some time....I mean not hardcore gaming but for casual entertainment or something ....

Aahh...surely thats a nice name to have......:)
so, you too play some time....I mean not hardcore gaming but for casual entertainment or something ....

Thank you. I am more of a reader than a gamer i am afraid. People around me like my cousins do play a lot in fact reallly a lot but i am more of a sitting in the corner with a book in hand shy person :D

Thank you. I am more of a reader than a gamer i am afraid. People around me like my cousins do play a lot in fact reallly a lot but i am more of a sitting in the corner with a book in hand shy person :D
If I would have to guess I would have said the same....most girls aren't in gaming...but I have met a few who even outdo boys in online gaming....
I do like reading but not not much....I never was a kind of reader but do enjoy watching and listing documentaries and knowledgeable stuff.....
and you surely are a book in hand person that I can concur from your debates....:D

If I would have to guess I would have said the same....most girls aren't in gaming...but I have met a few who even outdo boys in online gaming....
I do like reading but not not much....I never was a kind of reader but do enjoy watching and listing documentaries and knowledgeable stuff.....
and you surely are a book in hand person that I can concur from your debates....:D

Hahaha no i am not a very knowledgeble person at all there are a few members here that make me feel like i am an illiterate thats how well informed they are :)

Me?
Never,dont like him but what can you,he is kinda familly:pissed:

No,he meant me;)
And your name,how did you come up with that?

well, i´m one of those ´lazy Turk´ @hinduguy was talking about :D
seriously though, i stared at the screen for a good 10 minutes or so to think about a good username until i urgently had to do something else, so i just wanted to finish the sign-up matter and chose this username...

Hahaha no i am not a very knowledgeable person at all there are a few members here that make me feel like i am an illiterate thats how well informed they are :)
I know you are being modest here..:)...I have also seen your debates.....if you feel like illiterate then I don't know what you will call me...
so, what you do...I mean you study or work...

I know you are being modest here..:)...I have also seen your debates.....if you feel like illiterate then I don't know what you will call me...
so, what you do...I mean you study or work...

I have finished my masters last year so will be applying for m.phil most probably soon :-)

Ohh...that's great....:)
so, you want to be professor or research scholar......

Yeah i thought i'll be a professor but i never thought of what i'll do tomorrow as in planning meticulously. I studied what I had a passion for and enjoyed every minute of it :)

Back
Top Bottom