What's new

Experience Pakistan project being launched in United States: Jilani

Baluchistan is barren
Not at all... even Balochistan has forests... (like I said that 3% thing is bullshit). It also a shit-ton of tourist attractions like mud volcanoes, forts, landscape ,the coastal highway, lakes, historic areas and ect... It's teeming with life. Balochistan also has stunning beaches, deserts and wildlife.

makran-coastal-highway-picture-id144301203

juniper-forest-of-balochistan-picture-id141370075
pir-ghaib-picture-id592951975
Makran+Coastal+Highway+pakistan+all+about+pakistan+%25281%2529.jpg

32485798.jpg

through-the-impasse-picture-id170060190

balochistan-picture-id520718428

-picture-id548027189

Last edited:
Pakistani Americans???? Looks like the kids of elite will now visit Pakistan on expense of Pakistani public.

What the hell is wrong with you Indians?
At least tourists are not raped in Pakistan. :angry:

Madam look at Indian tourism statistics and then talk, by the way many pakistani's also coming to india for treatment and so do you want to phrase the same above, if any of your relative already visited India !!

FTAs during January-November, 2016 were 78.53 lakh, recording a growth of 10.4 per cent as compared to 71.14 lakh during the corresponding period last year.
'
http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/...arrivals-in-november/articleshow/56204895.cms

Pakistani Americans???? Looks like the kids of elite will now visit Pakistan on expense of Pakistani public.
i understand your sentiments. it would be a positive for pakistan if you can 2nd and 3rd generation pakistani americans involved at any level

Madam look at Indian tourism statistics and then talk, by the way many pakistani's also coming to india for treatment and so do you want to phrase the same above, if any of your relative already visited India !!

FTAs during January-November, 2016 were 78.53 lakh, recording a growth of 10.4 per cent as compared to 71.14 lakh during the corresponding period last year.
'
http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/...arrivals-in-november/articleshow/56204895.cms

Does India distinguish between social visits and tourist visits ??

My past two visits to India were on tourist visa. It was to see relatives. It is good for Indian economy because I spent a few thousand dollars buying things I needed.

Back
Top Bottom