What's new

Expected Cabinet Members of PTI govt and their qualifications

The only thing which is bothering me is that Asad Umar is always against Privatisation.

Even pervaiz Khattak studied from Atchison. Does it mean he is from lahore ?
No i was saying why the hell al team taken from studying from lahore why not karachi guys like ismail wawda given responsibilites in federal

I do't think Shafqat mehmood is in race to be CM punjab neither i believe CM will be from Central Punjab...
No one one high stature got elected outside of Central Punjab

The only thing which is bothering me is that Asad Umar is always against Privatisation.
He is not against provatization he is against privatization just for the heck of it
Unlike dar he rrfuses to blame poor worker for plight of institution

No i was saying why the hell al team taken from studying from lahore why not karachi guys like ismail wawda given responsibilites in federal
Asad Omar is Karachite so is Arif Alvi

I have knowledge of both private and public organisations. There are many areas where i would prefer public organisation any day over private. This goes for key areas like defence, healthcare and education.

Wow. Thats some serious team but so are issues of Pakistan and opposition like Diesel.
Serious but inexperienced ... Problem with educated people like them they do not know the on-ground realities of Pakistan ... They need to attach some serious advisors with them ... Some ex-bureaucrat that can guide them how to deal with bureaucracy ... and how to get things done ...

They need to gel in before make any systematic changes ...

Well if you pay attention all of them educated from lahire none taken from sindh and balouchistan kind of weared
These are not final or official lists rather guess work. Furthermore, Arif Alvi is being considered for speaker NA. PTI did not have so many people from Sindh and Balochistan but in future I think.

Serious but inexperienced ... Problem with educated people like them they do not know the on-ground realities of Pakistan ... They need to attach some serious advisors with them ... Some ex-bureaucrat that can guide them how to deal with bureaucracy ... and how to get things done ...

They need to gel in before make any systematic changes ...
Shafqat Mehmood is one of the senior bureaucrats.

Back
Top Bottom