What's new

Expected Cabinet Members of PTI govt and their qualifications

Very goid team most of them are professionals and very educated

Asad umar stands for me as a best out of them alll

Question is where they fit shah mahmood qureshi he is also very qualified
Should be foreign minister

What I posted is from there!
according to wikipidea

"Dar became an Associate Member of the Institute of Chartered Accountants in England and Wales in 1974, where he achieved his certification in chartered accountancy. He was one of the youngest Pakistanis at the time to have passed the professional qualification in the minimum time period."
"He obtained fellowship in the Institute of Chartered Accountants in England and Wales in 1980 and in the Institute of Chartered Accountants of Pakistan in 1984."

38201126_272026523403691_5127796694901063680_n.jpg

This is bullshit, totally, donot rely on these cooked up stories and misinform public , Dr Yasmin Rashid graduated from Fatima Jinnah Medical College and never went to Kinnaird College. Some people are trying to glorify stuff, and she went to Covent school. please verify the story.

38201126_272026523403691_5127796694901063680_n.jpg

This is bullshit, totally, donot rely on these cooked up stories and misinform public , Dr Yasmin Rashid graduated from Fatima Jinnah Medical College and never went to Kinnaird College. Some people are trying to glorify stuff, and she went to Covent school. please verify the story.
Kinnaird college does provide you with high school certificate (Intermediate). Educate yourself about education system of Pakistan before making such ridiculous statements.

Kinnaird college does provide you with high school certificate (Intermediate). Educate yourself about education system of Pakistan before making such ridiculous statements.

Come on don't tell me that shit. I know her well, she is Covent School and Fatima Jinnah College no where she has studied in Kinnaird, so stop fooling.

Come on don't tell me that shit. I know her well, she is Covent School and Fatima Jinnah College no where she has studied in Kinnaird, so stop fooling.
Convent School = secondary school certificate
Kinnaird College = higher secondary school certificate
FJMC = MBBS
Don't tell me who's the fool now.

according to wikipidea

"Dar became an Associate Member of the Institute of Chartered Accountants in England and Wales in 1974, where he achieved his certification in chartered accountancy. He was one of the youngest Pakistanis at the time to have passed the professional qualification in the minimum time period."
"He obtained fellowship in the Institute of Chartered Accountants in England and Wales in 1980 and in the Institute of Chartered Accountants of Pakistan in 1984."

One can become a member of ICAEW living anywhere in the world, as long as working in a recognised practice and sitting the exams.

So where is his London education?

Convent School = secondary school certificate
Kinnaird College = higher secondary school certificate
FJMC = MBBS
Don't tell me who's the fool now.

Open ur darn eyes and read the picture clearly, it says Dr Yasmin Rashid MBBS King Edward College, now u r accepting the truth which i said she did MBBS from FJMC Fatima Jinnah Medical college. And she aint done anything from Kinnaird, pure bakwas. Believe in truth and not cooked up stories, verify first Mr, u r wrong again.

You are now qualified to be a fool of the fools now.

One can become a member of ICAEW living anywhere in the world, as long as working in a recognised practice and sitting the exams.

So where is his London education?
that doesnt count his education
damn, I didnt know that

that doesnt count his education
damn, I didnt know that

As I said before, lots of QUALIFIED accountants in the world - in one office of PWC etc you will find many ICAEWs! Dar was just lucky to be able to get to where he got to ... and he will soon land in jail - he misused his professional for illegal gains and he will pay the price.

BTW, CFA is a lot tougher than ICAEW!

Open ur darn eyes and read the picture clearly, it says Dr Yasmin Rashid MBBS King Edward College, now u r accepting the truth which i said she did MBBS from FJMC Fatima Jinnah Medical college. And she aint done anything from Kinnaird, pure bakwas. Believe in truth and not cooked up stories, verify first Mr, u r wrong again.

You are now qualified to be a fool of the fools now.
Bhai ghussa Q ho rahe ho? :cry:

As I said before, lots of QUALIFIED accountants in the world - in one office of PWC etc you will find many ICAEWs! Dar was just lucky to be able to get to where he got to ... and he will soon land in jail - he misused his professional for illegal gains and he will pay the price.

BTW, CFA is a lot tougher than ICAEW!
My point was that almost all of the previous Cabinet members were educated as well.
We should judge these one by their future actions, and not their qualifications

Back
Top Bottom