What's new

Expected Cabinet Members of PTI govt and their qualifications

These are not final or official lists rather guess work. Furthermore, Arif Alvi is being considered for speaker NA. PTI did not have so many people from Sindh and Balochistan but in future I think.

Shafqat Mehmood is one of the senior bureaucrats.
Not the sharief's one but the hawks ... those who are sharp and smart like hawk ... Having the spark we can see in Asad Umar, Jahangir Tareen, Sheikh Rasheed and Shah Mehmood Qureshi ... Rest of the team are too sophisticated to understand the dirty bureaucracy ...

Not the sharief's one but the hawks ... those who are sharp and smart like hawk ... Having the spark we can see in Asad Umar, Jahangir Tareen, Sheikh Rasheed and Shah Mehmood Qureshi ... Rest of the team are too sophisticated to understand the dirty bureaucracy ...
Mate, do not underestimate them especially when they work as a team. Furthermore Pervaiz Elahi is going to be there with all his experience along with Shafqat Mehmood and many others. The process of de-politicising will start soon. Implementation of merit and proper structure will make these people very effective...this is something people have not experienced in Pakistan except in KPK to some extent. So just hang in.

No i was saying why the hell al team taken from studying from lahore why not karachi guys like ismail wawda given responsibilites in federal
Because we Karachite were busy chanting Altaf Altaf ... Reality is Karachi lost 4 decades of development ... I myself is witness of this destruction ...

Yes but pti won most seats than any one in khi
Yup we woke up after 4 decades ... But all of our political activists are either in MQM of PSP ... We do have good people like faisal sabzwari, ishrat ul ibad, mustafa kamal ... but all of them are in mqm ...

Educated youth of Karachi do not want to come to politics due to the bloodshed we witnessed in past 4 decades ... It will take time to recover

W
Yup we woke up after 4 decades ... But all of our political activists are either in MQM of PSP ... We do have good people like faisal sabzwari, ishrat ul ibad, mustafa kamal ... but all of them are in mqm ...

Educated youth of Karachi do not want to come to politics due to the bloodshed we witnessed in past 4 decades ... It will take time to recover
Whatever people you named are involved in crimnal activities

Being educated and crimbal wont do good

Making roads etc are secondry changing standard of life of general public is more impirtant than these development

If human development and education health were not a priority which are direct investment in general public not given than you are not a politition

Even pervaiz Khattak studied from Atchison. Does it mean he is from lahore ?
Studied what?
As far as i know then qualification of pervez khattack is matric pass and dont know why ex cm of kpk was not mentioned in opening post

So matric pass can run province fine

Studied what?
As far as i know then qualification of pervez khattack is matric pass and dont know why ex cm of kpk was not mentioned in opening post

So matric pass can run province fine

I dont know about the Qualification. But he is from a financially stable family. And ge studied from Atchison. Now i dont know what he studied there.

W

Whatever people you named are involved in crimnal activities

Being educated and crimbal wont do good

Making roads etc are secondry changing standard of life of general public is more impirtant than these development

If human development and education health were not a priority which are direct investment in general public not given than you are not a politition
Exactly thats why there are none in gov from Karachi ... We lost our way long back ... Karachi used to be home of most educated and politically aware people buy things have changed now

Very goid team most of them are professionals and very educated

Asad umar stands for me as a best out of them alll

Question is where they fit shah mahmood qureshi he is also very qualified

Back
Top Bottom