What's new

Expect attack from Chinese military

Happy new year guys, lets bring all these hate in 2012 too.

I agree Mods should ban these China invasion threads of India.

armyenlarge_102911012048.jpg

Paranoid???We share disputed 4000+k.m. border with them.They regularly provoke us on borders.They are encircling us.They use you as proxy.They are developing strategic infra along with border at very rapid pace..............................

ahem scared are you.

silly article, china has plenty of more important issues to deal with. despite the fanboy comments on PDF, the leadership on both sides realize the importance of peace for our economic development.

silly article, china has plenty of more important issues to deal with. despite the fanboy comments on PDF, the leadership on both sides realize the importance of peace for our economic development.

Agree we want to develop our country and make our people prosper including prosperous neighbors however we will defend ourselves, Mods should ban these Threads. already a few of them how about we move the attack from 2012 to 2020 ? Indian Media seems to want war.

http://www.defence.pk/forums/world-affairs/93421-china-can-attack-india-2014-a.html

http://www.defence.pk/forums/india-defence/137853-nervous-china-may-attack-india-2012-a.html

the indian media thrives on entertainment, hence the sensationalist articles. but the public at large and to certain extent pdf members are getting mature. we are better equipped to separate the wheat from the chaff.
(the sane members need to ignore the posters who continue using such articles to start troll fests)

Bl[i]tZ;2448559 said:
There are barely any comments from Chinese. On the other hand, its the Pakistanis who are getting an orgasm!

I wonder why? :P

Now you want Chinese to comment?

I agree with the Pakistanis here 100%.

This is a "self-fulfilling prophecy", and India is making the same mistakes that it did before 1962, i.e. Interfering in our core interests.

It seems the Indians will keep pushing, until their own prophecy of a Sino-Indian war is fulfilled.

This is a "self-fulfilling prophecy", and India is making the same mistakes that it did before 1962, i.e. Interfering in our core interests.

It seems the Indians will keep pushing, until their own prophecy of a Sino-Indian war is fulfilled.

funny we are 2 nations and speak as one nation. India is one scared nation and speaks for 34 nations looking for freedom

a western article posted by a pakistani, and suddenly India becomes a war monger
I can see the high IQ at work.

Perhaps you should protest against uncle wen, he wants peace to go forward (just like GOI)

Both China and India are some of the fastest growing economies in Asia. This economic growth is very beneficial and crucial for other developing Asian countries. India and China trade are worth billions. Not to mention trade with Russia (plentiful resources).

The year 2012 would be a good time for Asia despite the problems in Western countries. And there's plenty of potential for more.

In regards to the article, most of these so called 'defense analysts' don't even understand the basics of business and economics. It's a BS article. LOLed at the comments on the website :lol:

I understand there are some important outstanding issues between India and China, but they can be solved through diplomacy. If the Russians and the Chinese can, no reason the Indians and the Chinese can't do the same.

Both China and India are some of the fastest growing economies in Asia. This economic growth is very beneficial and crucial for other developing Asian countries. India and China trade are worth billions. Not to mention trade with Russia (plentiful resources).

The year 2012 would be a good time for Asia despite the problems in Western countries. And there's plenty of potential for more.

In regards to the article, most of these so called 'defense analysts' don't even understand the basics of business and economics. It's a BS article. LOLed at the comments on the website :lol:

I understand there are some important outstanding issues between India and China, but they can be solved through diplomacy. If the Russians and the Chinese can, no reason the Indians and the Chinese can't do the same.

Would you please explain what allowed the 1962 war between China and India?

well we are getting ready yes china will some day attack on India 12 ,13 cant say but yes that will happened

This is the ultimate wet dream of many here, but not going to happen.

There are far too many benefits of cooperation and far too much cost to pay in a war.

Both countries are far to large and they share a long history of peaceful interactions, going back thousands of years.

Both are under the influence of peaceful Dharmic philosophies from the land of India.

In fact, Islamic terror is the common enemy for both in the long run and I see the taking on the mance on a joint fornt in the long run.

Being non Mulsim countries, they are both in the cross hairs of Islamic terror.

This is the ultimate wet dream of many here, but not going to happen.

There are far too many benefits of cooperation and far too much cost to pay in a war.

Both countries are far to large and they share a long history of peaceful interactions, going back thousands of years.

Both are under the influence of peaceful Dharmic philosophies from the land of India.

In fact, Islamic terror is the common enemy for both in the long run and I see the taking on the mance on a joint fornt in the long run.

Being non Mulsim countries, they are both in the cross hairs of Islamic terror.

Damn, those evil Muslims at it again huh? :azn:

Back
Top Bottom