What's new

Exhibition: Indian cultural vestiges in Vietnam

Actually if you support our economy (like Japan does) and stop dreaming of conquering Vietnam , then our relationship will be much better. Think about it!

Why should we support your economy? Japan does not support your economy, what she is doing is just for one purpose - benifits, so does china and any other counties.

Why should we support your economy? Japan does not support your economy, what she is doing is just for one purpose - benifits, so does china and any other counties.
Japan is not China. You only think of profit. That´s all. Not to forget how to contain Vietnam.

In contrast, Japan has done a lot to help Vietnam. Japan provides ODA, loan, technology transfer, technical assistance, people training, non-refundable aid, etc...

Japan pledges US$2.6 bil in ODA to Vietnam - News VietNamNet
Japan helps Vietnam improve service quality | VOV Online Newspaper

Japan is not China. You only think of profit. That´s all. Not to forget how to contain Vietnam.

In contrast, Japan has done a lot to help Vietnam. Japan provides ODA, loan, technology transfer, technical assistance, people training, non-refundable aid, etc...

Japan pledges US$2.6 bil in ODA to Vietnam - News VietNamNet
Japan helps Vietnam improve service quality | VOV Online Newspaper

I know japan's ODA much as well as the loan and technology transfer. China also provides these to other countries like Africa countries, Thai including vietnam and phylipin. If you do not believe, search china aid vietnam.
Why japanese is doing that is for creating a labor hub and a pro-japan market for their products.

I know japan's ODA much as well as the loan and technology transfer. China also provides these to other countries like Africa countries, Thai including vietnam and phylipin. If you do not believe, search china aid vietnam.
Why japanese is doing that is for creating a labor hub and a pro-japan market for their products.
We know that.... only some chinese guy think that we don't know about it. lol

I searched the web, but did not find any recent help from China.
No problem at all. Japan products enjoy a good image among Vietnamese.

I searched the web, but did not find any recent help from China.

That was from 2012 and because of the tension btween two countries.

No problem at all. Japan products enjoy a good image among Vietnamese.

That is your business, I made my point - no pure supporting from japan to vietnam, there are always benefits.

We know that.... only some chinese guy think that we don't know about it. lol

Know what? I did not get your point.

From where did Buddhism originate ???

:omghaha:

Buddha is from present day Nepal. But what I compare is not just religion but the whole civilization. Russia's religion is from Eastern Roman empire at the time and Greece is regarded as part of the western civilization. But Russian civilization is hard pressed to be regarded as a western nation. In this regard, China is even more different from India than Russia is from the west. The food, clothing, architecture, philosophy, language for China is totally different from India. The only thing that come from India to China in a significant scale that does not go the other way is religion of Buddhism. So its safe to say that both China and India has distinctive religion.

China and India should find ways to promote friendship than make war.

Buddha is from present day Nepal. But what I compare is not just religion but the whole civilization. Russia's religion is from Eastern Roman empire at the time and Greece is regarded as part of the western civilization. But Russian civilization is hard pressed to be regarded as a western nation. In this regard, China is even more different from India than Russia is from the west. The food, clothing, architecture, philosophy, language for China is totally different from India. The only thing that come from India to China in a significant scale that does not go the other way is religion of Buddhism. So its safe to say that both China and India has distinctive religion.

China and India should find ways to promote friendship than make war.

I am with you as per the highlighted part :tup:

Gautam Buddha is a a Kshatriya prince and his birth place is a controversy, He attained the state of Buddha (enlightenment) in India and it is in India he started his teachings :cheers:

I am with you as per the highlighted part :tup:

Gautam Buddha is a a Kshatriya prince and his birth place is a controversy, He attained the state of Buddha (enlightenment) in India and it is in India he started his teachings :cheers:

You are correct that he gained his enlightenment in India. But this is the first time that I heard of his birth place being a controversy. The fact that he is from Nepal is widely accepted.

Not, correct!

Vietnam geographically lies in SE Asia, but Vietnamese feel belonging to East Asia. That is an ocean between Vietnamese and other people in South East Asia such as Cambodia, Laos, Thailand, etc...not to mention Malaysia, Indonesia.

Vietnamese cultures and custom are unique and first and foremost influenced by China, the impact of its other neighbors is just a little. You may find their SEA trace in food ort clothing. Besides China, the French had also a big impact on Vietnam´s cultures and custom. And of course the Americans too due to the conflict - the american way of life.

Well, some history books say the Viets were part of 100 Baiyue tribes. But unlike the other 99 tribes which were incorporated into Chinese empire, the Viets left ancient China land, moved South and established Vietnam.

:pop:

Culturally you got influenced by the NE Asian culture, but it doesn't change the fact that you are genetically SE Asians.

If I don't make my mistake, your ancestor came from Qi Guo, you are true East Asia people. The Baiyue belong to also East Asia people. In the Warring States period, the word "Yue" referred to the State of Yue in Zhejiang.

Baiyue - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Baiyue is East Asian, while Vietnam is Southeast Asian.

Everything is pretty crystal clear right now. :coffee:

Culturally you got influenced by the NE Asian culture, but it doesn't change the fact that you are genetically SE Asians.

Baiyue is East Asian, while Vietnam is Southeast Asian.

Everything is pretty crystal clear right now. :coffee:

Yes, Viet (Kinh) and Han are two different race. Bǎiyuè ("Hundred Yue") are not Han.

Yes, Viet (Kinh) and Han are two different race. Bǎiyuè ("Hundred Yue") are not Han.

King Goujian (East Asian)

77a2da60840c0a6aaf51ebb4c6b44c5c.jpg

Modern Viet (Southeast Asian)

helmet.jpg

Vietnam is a gerat place. just returned from SE Asia where I was sent on 3 month training as a fresher. Visited Bali, Vietnam and thailand. Definitely could see the peaceful influence of indian civilization (hindu and dravidian influences) a wonderful eye experience. Next time its cambodia.

Back
Top Bottom