What's new

Exhibition: Indian cultural vestiges in Vietnam

Yeah, just try everything to get rid of China culture...But you may need to change your blood. LOL
You have a pain in your head and you should go to meet doctor at before you get rid your blood (you will die in immediately)
The Cham people occupied today's South Vietnam before Vietnamese conquered them. Cham people, like Cambodian and Thai, received a lot of Indian influence. Vietnamese, on the other hand, has more Chinese influence. Its because of Vietnam's conquest of Cham territory that created a vestige of India in today's Vietnam.
Well, it's may be saw in that way, ok! That how history was.
Your comment is confirmed that your are chinese, not Vietnamese, Hanoi_people. Chú em không biết người Thăng Long Kẻ Chợ là thế nào, người Kẻ Chợ chém gió 3 ngày mới thấy gió thổi, không như chú em bợ đỡ bọn Tàu thô thiển như thế.
Hey bro, no need to do like that.
I think he VNese, maybe Hua ethnic in Viet family people, maybe Hua people in Saigon.
I know many Viet pro-China, I also like many things in Chinese culture, but it's not mean I like people with stupid and arrogant in their mind.

OK. I may not be a real Hanoian who fit into your definition, but people like you explain why our country is still poor.

- Emotional: you insult others when their point of view do not meet yours and you can not defend yourselves. I never offend you as well as other Vietnamese here in this forum. Towards some other forumers, maybe, but on country scale, not personnal attack, and when I deem they insult my country first.
- Can not accept the truth if it does not meet your view.
- Do not want to learn new ideas if they are against your view, like many people in Western countries, who claim to be "democratic", but will rage when some one criticize their "democratic regime" and praise communism.
Well, he rather offensive way, If you didn't like that, just ignore him.
I want heard more ideal from a Vietnamese pro-China like you about Vietnam-China relationship.
And What are u doing in Korea!?

If I was Chinese as you say, I would have been protecting my country, why not.

But I am Vietnamese, just have a pro-China view (Do not mean I love Chinese aggresion against our territory) and high regards towards Chinese culture. And I am not alone with my view in Vietnam.

You claim living in Hanoi, just like I do, so please count the number of Chinese language centers there. And look at the architecture of newly-completed Bai Dinh temple shown off above. They are completely Chinese, not Vietnamese traditional architecture. Many other temples in North Vietnam are now being refurbished in Chinese-style.

The message behind all these thing is to promote North East Asian culture in Vietnam (not only Chinese). Hating the Chinese aggression does not mean hating their advanced culture and people, which is seen by majority of Vietnamese as advanced, dilligent, smart people, as opposed to South East Asian culture, which is seen as laid-back, lazy and backward culture. And that is not new phenomenon in traditional Vietnamese world view by famous historian and politician.

I assume you are an young graduate and working in technical fields, therefore do not have much connection with the real world view of high-ranking people.

And mind your language in discussing in this forum.

Hanoian, and Vietnamese people don't think so. Vietnam is part of ASEAN and shared with countries in region many common components and characters culturally, other than Vietnamese language is as part of the Mon–Khmer branch of the Austroasiatic language family.

My Son Holy Land.

my-son-holy-land.jpg

My%20son.jpg

MySon_home.jpg

Hanoian, and Vietnamese people don't think so. Vietnam is part of ASEAN and shared with countries in region many common components and characters culturally, other than Vietnamese language is as part of the Mon–Khmer branch of the Austroasiatic language family.

That's right, Vietnamese are genetically Southeast Asians, while the Baiyue tribes living in the ancient China were genetically East Asians.

You guys always claim that most South Chinese are genetically Baiyue, but we are still East Asians, while you guys are always Southeast Asians. :coffee:

That's right, Vietnamese are genetically Southeast Asians, while the Baiyue tribes living in the ancient China were genetically East Asians.
Not, correct!

Vietnam geographically lies in SE Asia, but Vietnamese feel belonging to East Asia. That is an ocean between Vietnamese and other people in South East Asia such as Cambodia, Laos, Thailand, etc...not to mention Malaysia, Indonesia.

Vietnamese cultures and custom are unique and first and foremost influenced by China, the impact of its other neighbors is just a little. You may find their SEA trace in food ort clothing. Besides China, the French had also a big impact on Vietnam´s cultures and custom. And of course the Americans too due to the conflict - the american way of life.

You guys always claim that most South Chinese are genetically Baiyue, but we are still East Asians, while you guys are always Southeast Asians. :coffee:
Well, some history books say the Viets were part of 100 Baiyue tribes. But unlike the other 99 tribes which were incorporated into Chinese empire, the Viets left ancient China land, moved South and established Vietnam.

:pop:

@Rechoice

@AViet is Vietnamese like you and me. We had some discussions in the past. We shouldn´t have any problem if some Vietnamese like China and its people. Different people have different opinions. Some likes India, other dislikes it.

BUT a attack on Vietnam by a Vietnamese is not excusable!

Last edited by a moderator:

If I don't make my mistake, your ancestor came from Qi Guo, you are true East Asia people. The Baiyue belong to also East Asia people. In the Warring States period, the word "Yue" referred to the State of Yue in Zhejiang.

The Baiyue (Chinese: 百越; pinyin: Bǎiyuè), Hundred Yue or Yue (越) is a loose term denoting various partly Sinicized or un-Sinicized peoples who inhabited southern China and northern Vietnam between the first millennium BC and the first millennium AD.

Baiyue - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The Yue were assimilated or displaced as Chinese civilization expanded into southern China in the first half of the first millennium AD. Variations of the name are still used in both the name of Vietnam (Chinese: 越; Vietnamese: Việt) and the abbreviation for Guangdong (Chinese: 粤; Cantonese Yale: Yuht).

The modern term "Yue" (Chinese: 越 or 粵; pinyin: Yuè; Cantonese Yale: Yuht; Wade–Giles : Yüeh4; Vietnamese: Việt; Zhuang: Vot; Early Middle Chinese: Wuat) comes from Old Chinese *wjat.[3] It was first written using the pictograph "戉" for an axe (a homophone), in oracle bone and bronze inscriptions of the late Shang dynasty (ca. 1200 BC), and later as "越".[4]

How many Vietnamese are pro-china? I know that many Vietnamese cam speak Chinese and in north Vietnam, Chinese currency can be directly used.

How many Vietnamese are pro-china? I know that many Vietnamese cam speak Chinese and in north Vietnam, Chinese currency can be directly used.
You could consider me like a pro-china, maybe, but I'm not pro-idiot and stupid... lol

]How many Vietnamese are pro-china[/B]? I know that many Vietnamese cam speak Chinese and in north Vietnam, Chinese currency can be directly used.
Actually if you support our economy (like Japan does) and stop dreaming of conquering Vietnam , then our relationship will be much better. Think about it!

Back
Top Bottom