What's new

Exclusive: Why Indian Air Force May Best Chinese Jets In An Air Battle Over Tibet

With Pl15 and J20, PLAAF will slaughter IAF for sure.

I think we only need to deploy J11b and J10 to Tibet, that's more than enough. We will teach a lesson to India bought Air Force without sweating.

Only matters is those 100 plus Su30MKi, the others could be ignored totally.

If I were the PLA chief, I will choose to take out all the frontier runways of IAF sorties in one go by short range ballastic missles.

India has no long range precision strike weapons, Barahmos only has 300 KM range and high projectile track easy to target.

if India dares to mobilize ballastic missles, nuke them.

With Pl15 and J20, PLAAF will slaughter IAF for sure.

I think we only need to deploy J11b and J10 to Tibet, that's more than enough. We will teach a lesson to India bought Air Force without sweating.

Only matters is those 100 plus Su30MKi, the others could be ignored totally.

If I were the PLA chief, I will choose to take out all the frontier runways of IAF sorties in one go by short range ballastic missles.

India has no long range precision strike weapons, Barahmos only has 300 KM range and high projectile track easy to target.

PLA knows what kind of objective she wants. It will be fast like 6 day war.

PLA will definitely decimate India like 6 day war.

naveedullahkhankhattak said:
terrain for air battles, better Indian technology than Chinese technology are the jokes only a retired personal could have told.

just assumptions that Chinese haven't trained well or they won't use their planes at fullest.
Who are better trained pilots? Pakistani or Chinese??

A merely border skirmish can't present PLA's overwhelmingly advantage. If there is a war, it need to be full scale.

and your current master is USA and PAST master was the Soviet Union:lol::enjoy::p:
No, we have an Independent foreign policy. We are still a non allies country. We have still better relation with Russian and American at the same time.
If you are making this post just for the shake of trolling then its good. Other wise you are wrong , you know it well too.
Even we can take "panga" with American for our interests any time.

I hope those hardliners of CPC members in charge, and deal with India once for all.

Make sure the trouble maker can't make its back in the next 50 years.

Maybe there is very big personels and financial losses, but it's very worthy per strategically.

Decimate the Cows and the other will sit tightly.

Making money is not the only fun of this world, showing power and determination is more attracting.

the only reason why we pay taxes to raise a army with hundreds of billions every year is to fight and win , not let them doing some perfunctory excercise all days.
The army has to fight, any one against it is treason.

If a weak shithole like India doesn't borther to fight, why shall we?

China has enough conventional fire power to make sure none of indian airbase is operable within 400KM range. That means indian AF has to fly from deeper inside and that will be easy picking for Chinese air defense. Case is closed for indian air superiority.
Irony died when a Bangladeshi Jamati is teaching war tactics to Indians.:lol:

Both India & china have different flying doctrines. The former are more into training individual to become "Ace" so to speak in order to react & adapt to multiple scenarios while the latter are more into squadron cohesion. Outside observer has described the PLAAF pilots as more machine than man. Their flying are precise like a swiss clock.

Who will win nobody can tell?

This is a huge chance to boost our domestic military industry by having a war with India!

I hope those hardliners of CPC members in charge, and deal with India once for all.

Make sure the trouble maker can't make its back in the next 50 years.

Maybe there is very big personels and financial losses, but it's very worthy per strategically.

Decimate the Cows and the other will sit tightly.

Making money is not the only fun of this world, showing power and determination is more attracting.

the only reason why we pay taxes to raise a army with hundreds of billions every year is to fight and

win , not let them doing some perfunctory excercise all days.

Keep dreaming mr keep dreaming. Time will tell. you are opening your big mouth widely. You will be the witness to see the destruction of your country from every angle. Just initiate and see what happens.
The army has to fight, any one against it is treason.

If a weak shithole like India doesn't borther to fight, why shall we?

China has enough conventional fire power to make sure none of indian airbase is operable within 400KM range. That means indian AF has to fly from deeper inside and that will be easy picking for Chinese air defense. Case is closed for indian air superiority.
Make sure it's a one way ticket for IAF pilotes.

That's what I saying take out all the frontiers runways that within the combat radius of IAF jets to the border.

A border skirmish will favor India, and a full fledged war will tilt over China for sure.

what is your problem, China is our friend we will defend and you're insulting of our friend which is 4-5 times more powerful then India and we can't defend our friend
If you have confidence that they are more powerful than India then why are coming to rescue them? Let them handle alone.
And a wise advice for Pakistan, Pakistan should stay away from this global mess.

If we plan to hit, we shall launch attack from multiple frontiers to thin IA and it's pathetic airforce. If there is a hit, make sure it hit very very very hard!

A completely knock-down. Or I say seperate the entire north east from India.

Take back the South Tibet and let the other Provinces get independent.

Xi is a lazy man. He has straight flush in hands but play them one by one.

The benefits of cutting off the Chichen neck is India will be isolated from both West and East.

If we plan to hit, we shall launch attack from multiple frontiers to thin IA and it's pathetic airforce. If there is a hit, make sure it hit very very very hard!
You little boy, without talking too much, why chines forces haven't started their attack yet. Because they know well they will be demolished completely morally as well as physically. So stop boasting about your spineless and gutless forces. Just accept it that you are coward and you have coward forces.

A completely knock-down. Or I say seperate the entire north east from India.

Take back the South Tibet and let the other Provinces get independent.

Xi is a lazy man. He has straight flush in hands but play them one by one.

The benefits of cutting off the Chichen neck is India will be isolated from both West and East.

Or just offer back off in spite of all those tall talk :

According to dawn newspaper, China offered to back off a bit.

In the low-key diplomatic manoeuvres that took place outside the public eye, the Chinese countered with an offer to move back 328 ft, so long as they received clearance from top government officials.

https://www.dawn.com/news/1350452/india-china-border-crisis-slams-into-a-wall

Back
Top Bottom