What's new

Exclusive: Why Indian Air Force May Best Chinese Jets In An Air Battle Over Tibet

You little boy, without talking too much, why chines forces haven't started their attack yet. Because they know well they will be demolished completely morally as well as physically. So stop boasting about your spineless and gutless forces. Just accept it that you are coward and you have coward forces.
Why you hesitate to fire it at first? Next time please send Aamir Khan to China rather than Ajit Doval, we don't like the 'supa' spy.

Or just offer back off in spite of all those tall talk :

According to dawn newspaper, China offered to back off a bit.

In the low-key diplomatic manoeuvres that took place outside the public eye, the Chinese countered with an offer to move back 328 ft, so long as they received clearance from top government officials.

https://www.dawn.com/news/1350452/india-china-border-crisis-slams-into-a-wall
Fake news

What a joke do u have a ammunation fuel to fight a war with mighty dragon for 10 days ur own MOD says u cant

Why you hesitate to fire it at first? Next time please send Aamir Khan to China rather than Ajit Doval, we don't like the 'supa' spy.

Fake news

low-key diplomatic manoeuvres that took place outside the public eye :sarcastic::sarcastic::sarcastic::sarcastic::sarcastic:

now, China is trying to save it's face.

low-key diplomatic manoeuvres that took place outside the public eye :sarcastic::sarcastic::sarcastic::sarcastic::sarcastic:

now, China is trying to save it's face.
Bhutanese had claimed Doklang belongs to PRC.

They also don't know why India suddenly appeared on Chinese territory. Bhutanese border security force arrested 13 Indian soldiers transpassing the border in year 2015, never hear of any event like this between China and Bhutan.

Indians are notorious liar well known by its neighbours.

Who want be a protectorate of a country full of shit I the street, just let Buhtan go.

They also don't know why India suddenly appeared on Chinese territory. Bhutanese border security force arrested 13 Indian soldiers transpassing the border in year 2015, never hear of any event like this between China and Bhutan.

If the bhutanese are wrong, why not just take out the Indian soldiers? Peace loving china? Or something of a strategic error on their part? Perhaps Delhi did initiate this for a price? Its fine to invest in Pakistan, but investing in Kashmir, and legitimating Pakistans claim on it is a big no no.
What ever the case, i'm still watching, and only hearing angry news from Chinese ministry and media with only the Indian media shooting back while the Indian diplomats have a smile on their face. Time will tell what happened.
CPC sure likes to talk from its media. The global media, especially americas, is awfully quite and concentrated on NK. Perhaps something is cooking, perhaps something of plot was foiled by early intelligence. The truth is hard to find in this global age. You have to dig it out. And google is their tool not the truth seekers.

Who want be a protectorate of a country full of shit I the street, just let Buhtan go.

Where they said so ?

With Pl15 and J20, PLAAF will slaughter IAF for sure.

I think we only need to deploy J11b and J10 to Tibet, that's more than enough. We will teach a lesson to India bought Air Force without sweating.

Only matters is those 100 plus Su30MKi, the others could be ignored totally.

If I were the PLA chief, I will choose to take out all the frontier runways of IAF sorties in one go by short range ballastic missles.

India has no long range precision strike weapons, Barahmos only has 300 KM range and high projectile track easy to target.

if India dares to mobilize ballastic missles, nuke them.
Are you delusional? Using the airforce will escalate the conflict. In the air, India has the advantage. Your J-20s are not in service or combat ready. your j-11 and J-10s apparently are not scaring the IAF because they are mostly in Han proper, mainland. Whats in Tibet? what numbers? Those Indian Flankers, are up to the task of covering India and its borders from India's mainland which is pretty small compared to China's Tibet. You are right. The only thing Indian military really worries about is China's ballistic missiles, both short range and long rage yet they DO train for this! And the Brahmos, its been known long ago it has a range of 500KM or more. Maybe even 700KM. The MTCR made india claim 280KM. But a 3 ton missile it always was. Do they have the ability to fully utilize it like Ballistic missile at this range? Thats another question.
But if China was serious about warring with India. They would be making round trips to Islamabad. Because, your Iron brother should fight for you right? Why not? I think they notice this. You use them, then your serious. So either PLA is really confident, or its a bluff.
Perhaps the PLA is having internal structural problems? If you could enlighten us on this, that would be great insight into the situation. Otherwise, logic proves is a bluff. But hey, i might be wrong. I'm not an expert like.

we are not a slave but strategic friend
The only reason Pakistan and China are still friends is because of India. Its a pretty crappy friend ship if you ask me. The only reason America is still friends with Pakistan is because of terror. So much so, that America gives you money to bomb terrorist, even if you flatten an entire suburban backwater town of your own citizens. Whats that called? Or right, prostitution. I'm not the only comparing the Pakistani military to prostitutes. Plenty of ivy league political sciencetest are doing it as well. You guys send out your army to fight for Saudi Arabia, cause they give you money. Send them out to kill terrorist, cause America pays you in dollars. Kill your own civilians, its okay as long as you get paid. America bombs your civilians, its okay, so long as you get dollars. Who cares about ethics in a green world.
USA fears no one.
Not true. Presidents, politicians are still flesh and blood with children and fears. A nuke regardless of its size scares them as much as a civilian. So does a bullet. But I do see your point. America is strong. Too strong and far to expensive to maintain such global reach.

why you spreading and sponsoring terrorism in Pakistan through Afghanistan and Iran, your country have a full history of deception and lies, you have a history of interfere with all your neighbors with terrorism, who interfere in Tibet "India", who was interfere Bangladesh "mukti bahani" "india" with the help of Soviet Union, who develop "TAMIL TIGERS" to destabilize Sri Lanka "India", why your terrorist RAW in Nepal and Bhutan if those countries are your friend, in your country every minorities feeling unsecured except " higher cast hindus". why you're conducting terrorist operations in Kashmir, Assam, Nagaland and other freedom fighting areas
you're the biggest terrorist nation of the world:enjoy:
Regarding Afghanistan..I will believe what the GOA says on who is responsible for terrorism.
Regarding Tibet: No one is interfering there, the holy Dalai Lama is our guest.
Regarding Mukti Bahini, you need to ask your brothers in Bangladesh that question.
Tamil Tigers were only one of the organizations...Have you heard about EPRLF..etc..LTTE was and is a Terrorist org. Do you want me to name the 100's of such orgs in Pakistan?
RAW is the secret service of India...If RAW is a Terror org so is CIA, ISI Mossad and so on and so forth.
Kashmir, Assam, Nagaland, are actually free within the GOI jurisdication. Its just hunting down the terrorist's in these Indian governed lands and killing these scums and burying them in unmarked graves

Back
Top Bottom