What's new

Exclusive: Why Indian Air Force May Best Chinese Jets In An Air Battle Over Tibet

So this guy is pakistani after all, and all the time i thought he was chinese.
Bro don't reply to a dog, let it bark and eat faeces of their masters. For 2 months their master is only able to warn but these people are spinning this absolute cowardice as bravery.

There is limit to everything including cheerleading after that its pure slavery and $hit eating which these shameless cheerleaders are doing.

PLAF = quantity of jet fighters versus IAF several.
India outnumbered in numbering game.

Now the full load factor:

Why would PLAF go fully loaded in an initial phase of war to start with dogfight?
The PLAF aim is not to load bombs and release them on Indian towns.

The article is skewed, biased & distorted as written by an Indian defense force person which favors India.

If both countries air forces are involved along with their infantry, then its no longer a limited war - full fledged war it is.

But sure as I am, that Modi will cave in and withdraw from the Doklam scene with some face saving pretext, or would seek a truce in the middle of the war after few days.

Indian Air Force fighter jets will be able to effectively tackle Chinese Air Force fighters over Tibet in the event of hostilities between the two countries.

Tackle and not overwhelm is the key word.

Now you know your ABC.

Last edited:

Why would PLAF go fully loaded in an initial phase of war to start with dogfight?

The article is skewed, biased & distorted as written by an Indian defense force person which favors India.
Unskewed, Unbiased and Undistorted reply from Pakistani defense person which favors china. HUH!

Ever heard of refuelling planes?

:hitwall:
This top air force general says that chinese planes will refuel over Indian air space and we will do nothing. Refuelers are sitting ducks even if they refuel inside chinese airspace nearer to India.

chinese planes are not missiles to come on a one way trip. Their air force will never have advantage due to geographical reasons.

To completely neutralise a nation missiles alone will never be enough. Both airforce and army should step in.

We have sufficient air defense systems to take out chinese missiles. We are at advantage with respect to army, airforce and navy.

chinese and their cheerleaders can only metally masturbate without have a iotta of self respect giving warning and warning and warning and warning and warning and warning, pthooo even a dog eating feaces has more self respect.

Why are you at an advantage with respect to army, airforce and navy? Any examples of each so we can debate?

If both countries air forces are involved along with their infantry, then its no longer a limited war - full fledged war it is.

But sure as I am, that Modi will cave in and withdraw from the Doklam scene with some face saving pretext, or would seek a truce in the middle of the war after few days.

Tackle and not overwhelm is the key word.

Now you know your ABC.

PLA has to win the hearts and minds of the people they conquer in india.

Promise them a non corrupted government, equal wealth distribution and equal civil rights so india will be liberated from modi

Anyway if india really does crossover to tibet indian aircraft will all be shot down so air battle over tibet impossible

Why are you at an advantage with respect to army, airforce and navy? Any examples of each so we can debate?
I don't have time to explain in detail but can mark dots so you can see the bigger picture if you are intelligent.

Army:
  • Occupying heights at most places at the most toughest mountain range on Earth.
  • Dedicated mountain divisions with years of training and real combat experience (Kashmir and LOC).
  • Army personnel with lot more average years of experience.
  • Comparatively highly populated nearby border areas so it will not be easy for your army's isolated troups to last longer even if they manage to para drop or breach thru our defence at some places.

Airforce:
  • Battle proven planes (of course your planes too can be battle effective, I am not discounting that),
  • Most Airfields in plains so can take off with full fuel and weapons to get into china.
  • Availability of long network of roads in plains for planes to land and take off, this is very critical if airfields are damaged by missile strikes.
  • Qualitatively matching chinese air force even though we lag behind in quantity.

Navy:
  • Unsinkable mainland and islands.
  • We don't plan to fight in SCS.
  • No choke point.
  • Control the entry to your choke point at Malaca straits via our unsinkable islands.
  • Blue water navy.
  • Matching or better ACC
  • Sufficient missiles with range to take out your ships.
Last but not the least
Nukes:
  • We have sufficient nukes to put all across your country.

terrain for air battles, better Indian technology than Chinese technology are the jokes only a retired personal could have told.

just assumptions that Chinese haven't trained well or they won't use their planes at fullest.

the article is a BS article

It is amazing Pakistanis think their air force and pilots are better than their Indian counterparts

PLA has to win the hearts and minds of the people they conquer in india.

Promise them a non corrupted government, equal wealth distribution and equal civil rights so india will be liberated from modi

Anyway if india really does crossover to tibet indian aircraft will all be shot down so air battle over tibet impossible
I prefer a clean nuclear solution for Hindustan. Alternatively, Pakistan may take over and do another Timur campaign. Gold from Indian temples will be turned into trophies for PLA.

I don't have time to explain in detail but can mark dots so you can see the bigger picture if you are intelligent.

Army:
  • Occupying heights at most places at the most toughest mountain range on Earth.
  • Dedicated mountain divisions with years of training and real combat experience (Kashmir and LOC).
  • Army personnel with lot more average years of experience.
  • Comparatively highly populated nearby border areas so it will not be easy for your army's isolated troups to last longer even if they manage to para drop or breach thru our defence at some places.

Geography maybe. Mountain troops, possibly. Third thing, I can't confirm one way or the other. Though PLA has 60% college grads as part of its force, so take that how you well on the amount of time served or going to be served.

Maybe the population centre, though I doubt it will go that far.

Now in terms of our army, due to the fact our MIC is much more mature, we have a full complement of equipment available to us. I mean we have 4+ kind of APCs that serve different purposes, we have modern rocket artillery system, our self propelled artillery far out number yours and it is much more modern.

We have far more attack helicopters and better ones, since you have no dedicated attack helicopters yet(by that I mean not not attach some missiles to a transport helicopter)

In terms of drones, the difference is even wider in scale.

Airforce:
  • Battle proven planes (of course your planes too can be battle effective, I am not discounting that),
  • Most Airfields in plains so can take off with full fuel and weapons to get into china.
  • Availability of long network of roads in plains for planes to land and take off, this is very critical if airfields are damaged by missile strikes.
  • Qualitatively matching chinese air force even though we lag behind in quantity.

If you are not discounting the first point, then there is no point of listing it.

long road networks, can't be longer than China's network.

In terms of quality, both J-16 and J-10 have AESA radars, and no Indian fighters have this right now. This is a major advantage.

Again I would say, geography may play a role, though I'm not sure. But let's say it does.

Navy:
  • Unsinkable mainland and islands.
  • We don't plan to fight in SCS.
  • No choke point.
  • Control the entry to your choke point at Malaca straits via our unsinkable islands.
  • Blue water navy.
  • Matching or better ACC
  • Sufficient missiles with range to take out your ships.

I won't argue geography, I don't think China has enough resource or experience right now to take on India in the Indian ocean.

As to the other things, we aren't fighting in SCS either. This isn't the world wars, where we need troops to hold off others. We can have no navy or army and others aren't going to jump in just because there's another war.

ACC, maybe though neither your Mig 29 nor our J-15 is all that effective right now, so it's a push at best.

Blue water navy is only because you call it that. You ACC is ancient and small, with one soviet nuclear attack sub and no AIP subs your underwater force is minimal. With only three modern destroyers, you can't even have a full complement of destroyers with you in a battle as some need maintenance.

Your replenishment fleet is a fraction of ours and you have essentially no LPD or LHD to accompany your battle group or strike out on its own.

You have missiles we have missiles, except we also have anti ship ballistic missiles. How well they work I don't know, but at this point in time, it's better than none.

So other than geography right now, I don't see much else.

Last but not the least
Nukes:
  • We have sufficient nukes to put all across your country.

As oppose to us? It's never going to be a full on nuclear war, so mentioning this is meaningless. Even if you don't China won't use nukes. Even if we don't, you won't dare to use them either.[/QUOTE]

Geography maybe. Mountain troops, possibly. Third thing, I can't confirm one way or the other. Though PLA has 60% college grads as part of its force, so take that how you well on the amount of time served or going to be served.

Maybe the population centre, though I doubt it will go that far.

Now in terms of our army, due to the fact our MIC is much more mature, we have a full complement of equipment available to us. I mean we have 4+ kind of APCs that serve different purposes, we have modern rocket artillery system, our self propelled artillery far out number yours and it is much more modern.

We have far more attack helicopters and better ones, since you have no dedicated attack helicopters yet(by that I mean not not attach some missiles to a transport helicopter)

In terms of drones, the difference is even wider in scale.

If you are not discounting the first point, then there is no point of listing it.

long road networks, can't be longer than China's network.

In terms of quality, both J-16 and J-10 have AESA radars, and no Indian fighters have this right now. This is a major advantage.

Again I would say, geography may play a role, though I'm not sure. But let's say it does.

I won't argue geography, I don't think China has enough resource or experience right now to take on India in the Indian ocean.

As to the other things, we aren't fighting in SCS either. This isn't the world wars, where we need troops to hold off others. We can have no navy or army and others aren't going to jump in just because there's another war.

ACC, maybe though neither your Mig 29 nor our J-15 is all that effective right now, so it's a push at best.

Blue water navy is only because you call it that. You ACC is ancient and small, with one soviet nuclear attack sub and no AIP subs your underwater force is minimal. With only three modern destroyers, you can't even have a full complement of destroyers with you in a battle as some need maintenance.

Your replenishment fleet is a fraction of ours and you have essentially no LPD or LHD to accompany your battle group or strike out on its own.

You have missiles we have missiles, except we also have anti ship ballistic missiles. How well they work I don't know, but at this point in time, it's better than none.

So other than geography right now, I don't see much else.

As oppose to us? It's never going to be a full on nuclear war, so mentioning this is meaningless. Even if you don't China won't use nukes. Even if we don't, you won't dare to use them either.
[/QUOTE]

fighting in the himalayas in winter in snow will nullify most of PLA's advantages

:omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha: These Bollywood style indian media houses
IAF su30's can't even leave their indian border before crashing let alone come up against the mighty PLAAF that even the USAF fears
USA fears no one.

Back
Top Bottom