What's new

Exclusive: Uri Avenged As Special Forces Cross LoC, Kill 20 Terrorists

Indians have outdone themselves this time around. I thought in a year or two their Bollywood will make a movie about avenging Uri as is the norm we will be done with it. But no Sir, this time India is really angry so instead of waiting for their Bollywood to catch up, their media has started reporting imaginary victories. Seriously our eastern neighbors are hopeless.

was it after sunny Leone came in your dream

I am really sorry I can confirm the news but they weren't special forces which crossed the Loc they were terminators sent by Skynet through future " for Skynet knows that only India can save the world"

I am really sorry I can confirm the news but they weren't special forces which crossed the Loc they were terminators sent by Skynet through future " for Skynet knows that only India can save the world"

But only after they break out into a bollywood style flash dance.:woot:

Irresponsible media!
Utter bulll5hit reporting.

Very disappointed from India.

So they're gonna make fantasy news about a revenge attack on the other side of the LOC instead of actually doing something??

LOL......lol.......lol......:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

I was writing a detailed answer to your stupid post but then I thought that if I have to explain it to you then you really are a dumbest Indian so now I am gonna make fun of you . Hey I don't know the rules. Is it tooooo far.....

Just for public consumption to save them from public humiliation when BJp during election days were mud-slinging on congress of being coward and what not

Pakistan should deploy is armed drones and start taking out their bunkers near loc. LOC is an extremely mountainous terrain while the drones are quiet, small and very fast n nimble. There is nothing they can do to stop them except for more bollywood flash dances.

Back
Top Bottom