What's new

Exclusive: Top ISIS leaders revealed - all Iraqis

I have not watched that video but is that not the Hamrin "mountains" in Salah-ad-Din province?
The person in the vid says Anbar operations command so must be Anbar.

Yes, light attack helicopters or better drones would finish the job. The problem is though that such a big area cannot be monitored 24/7. You can keep killing ISIS members but new will arrive if the main problem is not deal with and that responsibility is on the Iraqi government and people. No apache helicopters or UAV's will solve this.
No one can monitor every part of it 24/7, but when the borders are protected well and the King air 350 ISR + drones get to work they will make the desert a non safe area for ISIS.

Ar-Rutba is the only major population center in that region of Al-Anbar and I suspect that ISIS have a pretty much free hand out there. No army presence nothing. Close to the Jordanian and Syrian border as well. Hilly etc. The most ideal geography in Iraq outside the Kurdish autonomous region.
Has army presence but few, a lot of small cities have to be cleaned.

Anyway I do hope that Iraq gets a better government so that the Iraqi Sunni Arabs will feel more included. If there were no problems no protests would have occurred.

But ISIS are small anyway. All that is exaggerated. 300.000-400.000 Anbaris have already left the province. Only a minority support those idiots. So no need to punish a whole people and province. Will just made people more anti-government.

Yet we keep talking about Al-Anbar when the main problems are found in Mosul and the other provinces. Yet interventions there will be very difficult.
Without the required equipment they cannot do everything, that’s mostly air attack and surveillance equipment + a more organized and effective intel agency.

I am afraid to say it to you but I only think that federalism is the way forward for Iraq.
Thought it already was ? Anyway, save the discussion on that part as none of us have any power to make such a decision.

The person in the vid says Anbar operations command so must be Anbar.

No one can monitor every part of it 24/7, but when the borders are protected well and the King air 350 ISR + drones get to work they will make the desert a non safe area for ISIS.

Has army presence but few, a lot of small cities have to be cleaned.

Without the required equipment they cannot do everything, that’s mostly air attack and surveillance equipment + a more organized and effective intel agency.

Thought it already was ? Anyway, save the discussion on that part as none of us have any power to make such a decision.

Yes, I mostly agree.
What is the situation in Tikrit? Are you going to visit Iraq soon or what? I forgot to tell you that all my relatives in Ramadi have relocated to relatives in Baghdad. Did that early January. Thankfully nothing has happened yet but the situation is not good. Yet one could not have imagined this situation before 2003.

I partially blame Al-Maliki and his useless and corrupt government (sorry) and the American policy from 2003 and onwards where they totally destroyed every infrastructure.

Yet Al-Maliki likes to play strongman each election year but does nothing when he wins. He should have dealt with all those problems long ago. What is he doing?

I meant Kirkuk. I always keep confusing those two.

What about the Biji's? Are they preparing something?

They rely on Iraq for money, without that theres complete collapse so not a real danger.

LOL seriously not Yemeni?

There are like 800+ Yemenis in ISIS, including top leaders.

Saudis, Libyans and Tunisians are the most foreigners of all in the Daeesh then Yemenis, Chechynas, Uzbeks, Egyptians then the list goes on but I repeat myself Saudi > Tunisi > Libyan > Yemen > CASE CLOSED.

LOL seriously not Yemeni?

There are like 800+ Yemenis in ISIS, including top leaders.

Saudis, Libyans and Tunisians are the most foreigners of all in the Daeesh then Yemenis, Chechynas, Uzbeks, Egyptians then the list goes on but I repeat myself Saudi > Tunisi > Libyan > Yemen > CASE CLOSED.

Nothing to back those empty numbers with, troll. Numbers taken straight from your ***. The leaders of ISIS are Iraqis and the main leader is Abu Bakr Al-Baghdadi. ISIS is dominated by foreigners, new converts, Chechens etc. It is a multinational organization.

There have only been 1400 Saudi Arabians (fighters and relief workers) present since the conflict in Syria started 3 years ago. 20% of them have returned.

Easy homecoming: Saudis quit Syria war | Arab News — Saudi Arabia News, Middle East News, Opinion, Economy and more.

ISIS has about 5000 members in total (Syria and Iraq). So your unconfirmed and unsourced bullshit is not going to work.

@Yzd Khalifa educate this serial troll about the ground realities since you work in this field and have data available. You can see how many Saudi Arabians that have left for Syria.

Nothing to back those empty numbers with, troll. Numbers taken straight from your ***. The leaders of ISIS are Iraqis and the main leader is Abu Bakr Al-Baghdadi. ISIS is dominated by foreigners, new converts, Chechens etc. It is a multinational organization.

There have only been 1400 Saudi Arabians (fighters and relief workers) present since the conflict in Syria started 3 years ago. 20% of them have returned.

ISIS has about 5000 members in total (Syria and Iraq). So your unconfirmed and unsourced bullshit is not going to work.

@Yzd Khalifa educate this serial troll about the ground realities since you work in this field and have data available. You can see how many Saudi Arabians that have left for Syria.
this guy claim the orgnatization is dominated by Iraqis and non Arab fighters :lol: yes Iraqis since it created by an iraqi but wt larest Arabs among foreigners on force.

Have we seen non Arab speaking videos or photos in ISIL? 98.5% of the videos are Arabic, skin colour from arabian peninsula, maghreb then central europe. Even Arabs can tell by the accent so nice fail.

Next...

this guy claim the orgnatization is dominated by Iraqis and non Arab fighters :lol: yes Iraqis since it created by an iraqi but wt larest Arabs among foreigners on force.

Have we seen non Arab speaking videos or photos in ISIL? 98.5% of the videos are Arabic, skin colour from arabian peninsula, maghreb then central europe. Even Arabs can tell by the accent so nice fail.

Next...

You are a idiotic Farsi troll that barely is able to communicate in English. Not to mention your obsession about KSA and Arabs overall and your usual bullshitting.

Yet, you can not provide any sources for your empty claims. I have already countered those baseless claims with sources. No answer as usual when I or others do that with you. Then you escape to come out of your cave a few day afterwards bullshitting in yet another thread. Always the same with you.

Genius in the videos there is usually only 1 narrator. No fighters are speaking otherwise usually. I have just posted a very long and detailed article that deals with kidnapped Syrian Arabs that were detained by ISIS and they tell about their captors often not being Arabs and knowing no Arabic.

All the leaders are locals and those who were not were Egyptian. Everyone knows it. The data shows it and even ISIS acknowledges it.

You can't speak, write nor understand Arabic so what are you talking about troll?

Worry about your HizbAlShitan and other Shia terrorists groups where Iranians are present by large and other Child-Murderer supporters.

ISIS is doing a very good job massacring everyone who oppose their rule and seizing their territories while the so called FSA is losing ground. :blah: :coffee:

You said they will lose months ago so OK what happened now? :lol:

I can't wait to see hasani's reaction when they take all of the East and North like they are doing now then fight Assad around his stronghold in the South-West then we would be seeing ISIL source posted by you guys.:smokin:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom