What's new

Exclusive: Top ISIS leaders revealed - all Iraqis

I wait for the video, articles cannot be trusted.
Aside from that it proves little, nothing new.
Half the mentioned leaders are dead.

I wait for the video, articles cannot be trusted.
Aside from that it proves little, nothing new.
Half the mentioned leaders are dead.
Yes like how Shaker Waheeb was confirmed dead by the Iraqi government then he showed up later on killing 14 and sat in a Ramadi office last month, the Americans called Maliki a liar, what an embarrassment statement made by Maliki claiming ISIS leaders are dead. So the articles are more believable than Maliki himself.:lol:

I find the irony of the takfeer mentality of suicide operationist going in both borders easily everyday with their sponsored Toyota vehicles with their 12.7mm's yet the Iraqi "army" haven't finish them off? Not even a single year in 2013. Even more humiliated losing Fullujah and other choas cities last month.

Assad and Maliki is giving them access as an excuse to bring their Shia militias in Syria and an opportunity for his message; not to allow the Western community to send arms because of the ISIS.

So in all, we have Assad-Maliki using ISIS as a tool to bring their militias in, warn the West of "rising extremism" so they won't arm FSA and more importantly, those scumbags is seizing the anti Assad territories and causes infighting while people are dying on the Western/Southern cities, this is another opportunity for the Shia army to make gains.

Last edited:
Yes like how Shaker Waheeb was confirmed dead by the Iraqi government then he showed up later on killing 14 truck drivers

The Iraqi government never claimed the death of Abu Waheeb, it was the media that did so with a picture of a dead lookalike of Waheeb, the killing of '3' Alawite not 14 truck drivers occurred before the false news of his death.

and sat in a Ramadi office last month, the Americans called Maliki a liar, what an embarrassment statement made by Maliki claiming ISIS leaders are dead. So in all, articles are more believable than Maliki himself.:lol:
Again, which leaders were said to be KIA by Maliki.

I find the irony of the takfeer mentality of suicide brigades going in both sides everyday with their sponsored Toyota vehicles with their 12.7mm's yet the Iraqi "army" haven't finish them off? Not even a single year in 2013.
The Iraqi forces have been using a defensive strategy mainly manning checkpoints, this until late 2013 December after the killing of a high ranked general in Ar Rutbah. They switched to the offensive strategy which till now has resulted in the death of more then 850+ ISIS fighters, that is confirmed by reliable news sources. Media sheds enough about it as well for you to find info.

Even more humiliated losing Fullujah and other choas cities last month.

The official story:

Clashes in western Iraq began on 30 December 2013 when Iraqi security forces cleared up a protest camp in Ramadi. Tribal militias protested against the Iraqi army. After the Iraqi Army withdrew from Ramadi to cool the situation on 31 December, militants from the Islamic State of Iraq and Levant (ISIL) occupied parts of the Iraqi cities of Fallujah and Ramadi, in the Al Anbar governorate. Following the arrival of ISIL, most tribal militias in Ramadi allied themselves with government forces to counter them.

------------
Infact if you use logic, they were calling the Iraqi army the Safavid army. The soldiers revealed on video interviews that the reason they entered the city was part of the larger offensive though the take down of the protest camp took it the other way, they did not want to fire at civilians thus they pulled out. Since they called this the Safavid army let them enjoy ISIS rule ? They tasted ISIS rule and begged for the Iraqi 'Safavid' army to return ( except a minority that sided with ISIS ).

Assad and Maliki is giving them access as an excuse to bring their Shia militias in Syria and an opportunity for his message; not to allow the Western community to send arms because of the ISIS.

So in all, we have Assad-Maliki using ISIS as a tool to bring their militias in, warn the West of "rising extremism" so they won't arm FSA and more importantly, those scumbags is seizing the anti Assad territories and causes infighting, this is another opportunity for the Shia army to make gains.

Assad and Maliki had fierce problems before the Syrian war about a similar subject, one where Turkey started to meditate between the 2, putting them in the same category simply because of sects doesn’t prove anything.
Iraq has been fighting ISIS, no one can say that Iraq is allowing ISIS a safe heaven, visit the 'Anti ISIS operations' thread.

People in Iraq are dieing daily due to ISIS terrorists, infact the only time people like you started to cry against ISIS is when they started to fight the other Syrian opposition members as of recently. they can kill Shias in Iraq not a problem for you, never heard you and many others here speak about them before they started killing the other oppositional groups.

Guess I wrote this for nothing as you got nothing to say, bye.

Last edited:
It makes more sense that they come from Iraq, given Iraq's post-2003 situation. They have more battlefield experience, management skills, etc. At the same time we could bet that the next generation of ISIS's leaders will come from Syria.

So they are former Saddam Baathists. But wait, I thought ISIS was an Iranian umbrella group?
So Iran is supporting its former enemies against its strategic ally.

Its a Persian conspiracy! :lol:

Well the iranaian gov or the intel services were accused of assisting the talibans against the americans. They were enemies too, but it happened in afghanistan. So whats the surprise here.

Yet this news has nothing to do with Al-Arabiya other than them INTERVIEWING THE IRAQI DEPUTY MINISTER, ADNAN AL-ASADI. Who happens to be a Iraqi Shia Arab and part of the Shia led government.
And this?:-)

Zionist Al Qaeda exist everywhere nothing to see with iraqis: Egypt, Libya, Syria

Al Qaeda entered in Iraq and started slaughtering arabs in august 2003 to install their JEW USA masters. Nothing to see with the shias or iraqis

Well the iranaian gov or the intel services were accused of assisting the talibans against the americans. They were enemies too, but it happened in afghanistan. So whats the surprise here.
well the key point is the word accused but the ones who made the accusation repeatedly failed to prove it.

@al-Hasani

Do you have the video of the interview, article states they would air it today.

Not looked since the news came out. Must come out in the coming days. The news was published on the Arabic version as well so it is genuine. The interview did take place.

You should look at the Englsih Al-Arabiya channel. Sometimes they have whole news programs (1 hour long) and the interview could future in one of them. They have 3-4 ever day. I mean news from 18.00 pm 21.00 pm 12.00 pm. I don't watch TV at all so I do not really know the full details.

@Yzd Khalifa

Do you have the video

Without the interview this goes to the garbage.

be306afe-4f8d-40ff-a7bd-6cb1d3160aaa_16x9_788x442.jpg

So those persons do not exist?

Photos with their name. Identity in other words.
Write to Al-Arabiya or ask around. Don't watch TV as I told you aside from sport and news on rare times.

That pic is nothing new, some of those people have been known for years some killed/captured and released by the army,

Abu Ayoub al-Iraqi - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Haji Bakr killed in Syria
Opinion: The Haji Bakr files « ASHARQ AL-AWSAT

Everyone knows al baghdadi.

They took a few Iraqi ISIS leaders and posted a picture, proves what ? proves that there are Iraqi ISIS leaders.

Now the interview with the minister would tell us a lot more, but the question remains
where the **** is that interview ?

Ministry Adnan al-Asadi told Al Arabiya in an exclusive interview to be aired on Friday.

302.jpg

Mshari Al-Zaydi
Mshari Al-Zaydi is a Saudi journalist and expert on Islamic movements and Islamic fundamentalism, as well as on Saudi affairs. He is Asharq Al-Awsat’s opinion page editor. Mr. Zaydi has worked for the local Saudi press, and has been a guest on numerous news and current affairs programs as an expert on Islamic extremism.

He is one of the best analytics indeed.

I did not know about the identity of Al-Baghdadi.

Already told you that I do not know. Shall I look for you so you stop complaining or what? What's with the Jewrabia?

302.jpg

Mshari Al-Zaydi
Mshari Al-Zaydi is a Saudi journalist and expert on Islamic movements and Islamic fundamentalism, as well as on Saudi affairs. He is Asharq Al-Awsat’s opinion page editor. Mr. Zaydi has worked for the local Saudi press, and has been a guest on numerous news and current affairs programs as an expert on Islamic extremism.

He is one of the best analytics indeed.

I did not know about the identity of Al-Baghdadi.

Already told you that I do not know. Shall I look for you so you stop complaining or what? What's with the Jewrabia?

I’m also an expert & analytics

My point, either the interview or this is BS, I think Yzd will get it for us.

Back
Top Bottom