What's new

Exclusive: PAF Airchief Visits Rafale & M2k Units

AGREED THERE ARE NO BROTHERS JUST BENEFITS AT THE TIME OF NEED NO ARAB OR XYZ WILL BE WITH US.
Exactly. Even US and Israel are allies. Heck Israeli Vipers were subject to embargoes by the US government quite a few times when they took the jets to war.

@Mirage Battle Commander
@Knuckles

Hi,

I would like to take the JF17 fighter aircraft operation a bit further.

As an engineer---your machine reflects on your frame of mind---why you made it the way you did---. Fighter aircraft build is no different than the cars that you build---the only thing unique in this incidence is that pakistanis don't build any cars---.

From a Rustom / Sohrab Bicycle to a Kingchi or Kimchee whatever that is---our engineering went to a JF17 fighter aircraft---.

In the world of engineering---things don't happen like that---. For that very reason our neighbor has failed miserably---.

The thing is that as a new aircraft---even the Paf would be hard pressed to claim that its pilots have gotten to use 100% of its utility to the best of its capabilities---.

Until an unless we come thru a full fledged air to air combat---till that time there is a certain amount of uncertainty left---.

When I was selling Lincolns---I once asked my supervisor---Hey why do all these old Lincolns and new Lincoln insutrumentation looks the same and at the same place---.

His answer was---this is a rich persons car---old or middle aged---they want a new model---but their mind is programmed to reach in a certain direction to change the radio---set the air conditioning---turn signals---vipers switch---lights on off etc etc etc---.

Same with BMW---Mercedes---Porsche---look the same operates the same---.

So these GCC members flying in their expensive fighter aircraft are used to the internal configuration of their aircrafts---.

In the late 80's---Ford motor company's Ford Ranger---small truck was having a very difficult time in being sold---.

More americans were buying the Toyota pickup---with numbers going down---Ford was in a crisis mode---.

Then someone came up with the idea---design a Ford Ranger to look like a Toyota---. That is what Ford did---and they were able to salvage their Ranger truck lines in the late 80's early 90's.

If Paf wants to sell the GCC---it needs to make the interior instrumentation look like the Rafale's or like the M2K's---.

Remember---when you are sitting in a car---you are looking at the instruments and not at the outside of the car---.

The best chance that Pakistan has of selling the JF17 to---are countries flying older 3rd gen aircraft who want get into modern times---.
Indeed this is the thing, the jf-17 is a potent light fighter and will have a difficult time for other countries flying European or american types the only way to truly to change their mind is to (yes make changes in the avionics electronics suite) but also enhance the performance of the Aircraft buy 22% and the only way that can be done is to change the bl@@dy engine.

Now with jf-17b we can do what the Russians did to the frogfoot su-25

BTW the 1980 toyota pickups were beast of a truck and BRONCO, was a mans machine both of them

Exactly. Even US and Israel are allies. Heck Israeli Vipers were subject to embargoes by the US government quite a few times when they took the jets to war.
look at what they did to Canada with the avro project.

Very much mistaken in that. Far from it, in fact a lot more independent than I thought.[/QUO

The UAEAF has changed

You have serious comprehension issues.

Should I infer that you consider JF-17 an unreliable and incapable aircraft?
If so, then I do not agree.

Defence procurement is always done by professionals. They know what they want and how much it costs. Final contract is signed only after lot of negotiations.

I think you have a very wrong impression of young Arab Sheikhs. They are very shrewd businessmen.

Only an ignorant will pay 77 times more of actual price if the same is available somewhere at its original price.

The present electronic packages installed on JF-17 B are not for LIFT role.

What I am recommending is to customized this aircraft for LIFT role.

Specially avionics packages and flight control system need customization.

L-15 can simulate most of the flight profiles of Chinese Fighter aircraft and some Russian -Chinese versions and
M-346 can simulate most of the western 4th Generation fighters flight profiles.

By customizing JF-17B for both western and eastern fighters, the aircraft can be launched as a potent LIFT aircraft.

PAC has to work with Leonardo and Chinese firms. The project will be a very expensive venture. Therefore PAC should also look into some eligible customers.

By gaining the experience, PAC will be able to produce a LIFT version for 5th generation stealth fighters.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom