What's new

Exclusive > PAF Air Chief Leading The Flypast

IMG-20220323-WA0019.jpg

amazing, if i am not wrong before induction of dual seaters our chief's used to fly themselves?

Wait wait wait… the block-52’s have a drag chute?
I saw that tail and knew it had to be for a chute but never really saw it in use so was always thinking why did the PAF not get it with the chute

amazing, if i am not wrong before induction of dual seaters our chief's used to fly themselves?
I saw that tail and knew it had to be for a chute but never really saw it in use so was always thinking why did the PAF not get it with the chute

Come on dude, been seeing it for at least since 2015 when Sohail Aman first led the flypast.

Clip was heavily shortened to show the most important bits only.Is the boss camera shy or what??

They do. However that's right, They don't normally use it during routine flying at Shahbaz base.

They do. However that's right, They don't normally use it during routine flying at Shahbaz base.
Do they use the chute to slow down quickly and leave the runway for the next one in line or for quick turnaround and don't when they don't need to do either??

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom