What's new

EXCLUSIVE: Indian Navy's New Destroyer 'Kochi' Revealed

i think such claims are very easy.... as you pulled option "secret"... so you don't need to provide proofs are anything. ... IN got CBG.... your claim: we got secret weapons which will surprise you at right time. ... IN got new stealth destroyer.... your claim: we have secret weapon to counter... I don't know..... how can you call it secret when you are able to get info being a civilian...

as if you have knowledge??? all you are doing making some random statement. .. nothing else. ...

Can you hide your stealth ship from UAVs, AWACS, MPAs, SATs?
i think such claims are very easy.... as you pulled option "secret"... so you don't need to provide proofs are anything. ... IN got CBG.... your claim: we got secret weapons which will surprise you at right time. ... IN got new stealth destroyer.... your claim: we have secret weapon to counter... I don't know..... how can you call it secret when you are able to get info being a civilian...

as if you have knowledge??? all you are doing making some random statement. .. nothing else. ...

Nope, I have discussed all questions with PN officers usually posted by Indian members here.

weapons purchase which is kept secret to enemy, so it can not develop strategy to fight it in their war plans.

Pakistan don't have to invest as India have to, because we have ally called China which is way ahead then India and their long term strategic interest lies in Pakistan so don't worry IN and IAF will not be able to do misadventure in future that easily.

OK :D
Now all those big claims of 'secretttttttt' weapons is now turned into a China's support :rofl::rofl:
Plans for China is already there and we are modernizing to project our power to SCS.

Nope, I have discussed all questions with PN officers usually posted by Indian members here.

I do not enjoy the prospects of dealing with people who rush headlong into debates with uninformed, yet calcified opinions. But here goes nothing. Let's start with UAV's.

UAV: Unless PAF and PN has something equivalent to Global Hawk, I'd keep it very very far from any surface ship of the IN. A normal UAV searches via CCD and/or Infrared, or at best a small aperture radar. A UAV would be detected by the MF-STAR at over 100 km and be blown out well before it's sensors detect a ship.

AWACS/MPAs: An AWACS of the size of Saab Eri-eye or the Chinese equivalent would be detected by a MF-STAR at over 400 km, (perhaps even 600 km). The aircraft in question has to venture far closer, to around 150km to track the ship. It is pertinent to note here that Indian MPA assets couldn't detect the INS Shivalik from greater than 100km. At that range, Barak-8ER, or a flight of Mig-29s would threaten a shoot down with a reasonable probability.

SATs: An Earth observation satellite at 600 km altitude will make a full revolution of the Earth in about 100 minutes, and may go over a particular area once in 3-5 days. Sure you can use it to detect the Ship, but Sats cannot be used for tracking

OK :D
Now all those big claims of 'secretttttttt' weapons is now turned into a China's support :rofl::rofl:
Plans for China is already there and we are modernizing to project our power to SCS.

You just didn't see what China is doing by investing in CPEC, they are countering the encirclement led by US, India is supporting US in it. So a strong Pakistan militarily and economically because they don't want to have base here to protect their interest, because if they deploy their assets, it will create geopolitical problem for them as US and his allies will reinforce their capabilities in ME.

All purchases of PN have been boosted after that, and since independence they are going through largest purchases ever. Even Su-35 offer from Russia is part of bigger picture and China want those in PAF as they cannot sale J-11Ds due to their own domestic needs and agreement with Russia.

I do not enjoy the prospects of dealing with people who rush headlong into debates with uninformed, yet calcified opinions. But here goes nothing. Let's start with UAV's.

UAV: Unless PAF and PN has something equivalent to Global Hawk, I'd keep it very very far from any surface ship of the IN. A normal UAV searches via CCD and/or Infrared, or at best a small aperture radar. A UAV would be detected by the MF-STAR at over 100 km and be blown out well before it's sensors detect a ship.

AWACS/MPAs: An AWACS of the size of Saab Eri-eye or the Chinese equivalent would be detected by a MF-STAR at over 400 km, (perhaps even 600 km). The aircraft in question has to venture far closer, to around 150km to track the ship. It is pertinent to note here that Indian MPA assets couldn't detect the INS Shivalik from greater than 100km. At that range, Barak-8ER, or a flight of Mig-29s would threaten a shoot down with a reasonable probability.

SATs: An Earth observation satellite at 600 km altitude will make a full revolution of the Earth in about 100 minutes, and may go over a particular area once in 3-5 days. Sure you can use it to detect the Ship, but Sats cannot be used for tracking

UAV:

How far MF-Star can track scan eagle UAVs? MALE UCAV is coming very soon but will not be disclosed soon like burraq.

UUV/UUAVs:

How far those can be detected by IN's surface fleets?

AWACS/MPA:

Both can work together to get better picture and earlier can detect ships @ 450kms while later can strike ships @ 125kms.

SAT:
China is providing whatever support is needed to counter Indian advices in this field, Pakistan can utilized whatever they field.

As many Indian boosted their SAT capabilities of tracking ships and other Pakistani assets but they forgot that China is ahead and ready to share.

Wasting your time.
For UAVs anti aircraft guns are capable.
He is talking about NCW which needs sts dedicated for navy which India has but Pakistan doesn't and even though they will only be used for planning and not more than that.
So just sit back and relax.
And see his stupidity.

How about
INS-Nehru,INS-Rajiv Gandhi ,INS-Buddhu

You don't have a idea how naval warfare is conducted,do yourself a favor & exit this thread

I would personally like some names with fearful meanings especially ancient ones.. Like naming after Akbar, Ashoka, Sher Shah Suri, Hemu, Cholas etc. We dont have a dearth of history. Do we?

I would personally like some names with fearful meanings especially ancient ones.. Like naming after Akbar, Ashoka, Sher Shah Suri, Hemu, Cholas etc. We dont have a dearth of history. Do we?

I'd like, not frontline ships, but some other combatants named after SAARC country capitals of countries that do not have a navy, i.e. INS Thimpu, INS Kathmandu and IND Kabul... its will be a nice and thoughtful way of promoting diplomatic ties...

Anyway at topic, the ship looks great. And in order for us to continue admiring the ship lets all just declare in one voice that Pakistan has answer to every Indian development, the answer is top secret and Indian intelligence has no clue about it, only Pakistani fanboys on internet forums. Hence lets all continue discussing the ship before Sea-Burraq sinks it soon.

and i discussed with president of USA.... lol.... what a claim dude... a great lip service for your country ..

You just didn't see what China is doing by investing in CPEC, they are countering the encirclement led by US, India is supporting US in it. So a strong Pakistan militarily and economically because they don't want to have base here to protect their interest, because if they deploy their assets, it will create geopolitical problem for them as US and his allies will reinforce their capabilities in ME.

All purchases of PN have been boosted after that, and since independence they are going through largest purchases ever. Even Su-35 offer from Russia is part of bigger picture and China want those in PAF as they cannot sale J-11Ds due to their own domestic needs and agreement with Russia.

UAV:

How far MF-Star can track scan eagle UAVs? MALE UCAV is coming very soon but will not be disclosed soon like burraq.

UUV/UUAVs:

How far those can be detected by IN's surface fleets?

AWACS/MPA:

Both can work together to get better picture and earlier can detect ships @ 450kms while later can strike ships @ 125kms.

SAT:
China is providing whatever support is needed to counter Indian advices in this field, Pakistan can utilized whatever they field.

As many Indian boosted their SAT capabilities of tracking ships and other Pakistani assets but they forgot that China is ahead and ready to share.

CPEC magic wand in this thread.... seriously? ?? do you have anything to share apart claiming something just like that...

Basel is talking about Chinese ASBM..

DF-21

url

but don't mind,whole world has enough suspecion over this missiles' true capabilities.

What Russia and USA failed to make,China and Iran succeeded..Its not just something "Fishy",rather its the fish market.

and please don't counter this post with "Why USA is saying this or that"..USA takes every excuse to increase its defense budget.

Basel is talking about Chinese ASBM..

DF-21

url

but don't mind,whole world has enough suspecion over this missiles' true capabilities.

What Russia and USA failed to make,China and Iran succeeded..Its not just something "Fishy",rather its the fish market.

and please don't counter this post with "Why USA is saying this or that"..USA takes every excuse to increase its defense budget.

AShBM may be in future but not now, now big bro of CM-400AKG (land / ship based) is possible but YJ-12/18 are good platforms.

Real deal and specification are secret but those subs will be built on current and future threats posed by foe and our requirements.

Yes - and the subs will be quiet, even quieter than the Project 636 Kilos :-)

Pakistan's naval doctrine has been revised. They will do small-scale tactical moves - leaving the heavy-hitting to the Chinese.

Open boasting about 'invincibility' is fruitless - it doesn't help anyone. Throwing money at a tactical measure is not a 100% guarantee of a bulletproof (so to speak) solution. All measures and tactics have counter-tactics.

I will remind everyone of the USS Stark incident in the first gulf war. It was hit by two exocet missiles at close range and in spite of the Stark equipped with more or less state-of-the-art missile detection countermeasures at the time (all three classic layers), it did get hit by both with zero warning. Thanks to US design ingenuity - a total loss was avoided.

No radar or detection countermeasure is foolproof. It may be in the eyes of theoretical armchair admirals like us - but real sailors know differently,,,,

1024px-USS_Stark.jpg

1024px-USS_Stark_-_external_damage_by_exocet.jpg

Yes - and the subs will be quiet, even quieter than the Project 636 Kilos :-)

Pakistan's naval doctrine has been revised. They will do small-scale tactical moves - leaving the heavy-hitting to the Chinese.

Open boasting about 'invincibility' is fruitless - it doesn't help anyone. Throwing money at a tactical measure is not a 100% guarantee of a bulletproof (so to speak) solution. All measures and tactics have counter-tactics.

I will remind everyone of the USS Stark incident in the first gulf war. It was hit by two exocet missiles at close range and in spite of the Stark equipped with more or less state-of-the-art missile detection countermeasures at the time (all three classic layers), it did get hit by both with zero warning. Thanks to US design ingenuity - a total loss was avoided.

No radar or detection countermeasure is foolproof. It may be in the eyes of theoretical armchair admirals like us - but real sailors know differently,,,,

1024px-USS_Stark.jpg

1024px-USS_Stark_-_external_damage_by_exocet.jpg

In the hulabaloo - I forgot my P's and Q's.

Congrats Indians!

I'd like, not frontline ships, but some other combatants named after SAARC country capitals of countries that do not have a navy, i.e. INS Thimpu, INS Kathmandu and IND Kabul... its will be a nice and thoughtful way of promoting diplomatic ties...

Anyway at topic, the ship looks great. And in order for us to continue admiring the ship lets all just declare in one voice that Pakistan has answer to every Indian development, the answer is top secret and Indian intelligence has no clue about it, only Pakistani fanboys on internet forums. Hence lets all continue discussing the ship before Sea-Burraq sinks it soon.

Nice suggestion.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom