What's new

Exclusive images of strikes on targets in Afghanistan

I have already given a link of Afghanistan air strikes to webmaster yesterday. confirmed by Indian media. WSJ KHAN is currently roaming on the streets of Karachi and the people who are giving their lives to defend this nation on the borders are the one who know from where the bullets are coming and where they are shooting. Each of my post is confirmed by media a day later you can ask the community now restore the post or ban me.

OK, post the link here. By the way, why are you quoting me and insisting for Afghanistan Airstrikes just because of WSK.

You posted a news without Source, will be dealt as.pwr time when you posted (time of posting).

C`mon Man there is no chance of any ground offensive but there may be chance of airstrikes

Depends. Are you talking about an invasion size force or tactical teams? Because for the latter, rest assured, if the news is true then it wouldn't be anywhere near being the first time that that has happened.

This is nothing but "Dramabazi" to hide endless chronic incompetency in defending the nation from inner and outside threats.

I respect the sentiments, a little. However, this idiotic wailing after every time that we are hit gets a little too annoying a little too fast. In an insurgency successful attacks on soft targets such as these are inevitable. It is IMPOSSIBLE to stop all of them. Why? There are a very many specific and general reasons that you are welcome to study. No power in the world has ever been able to do what you demand, not the US, not the Soviets, not even the europeans who sit half a world away from their 'Afghanistan'. This is the typical jahilana Pakistani wailing which has no reason, no logic behind it and just desperation to appropriate blame on the very first target.

If the incompetency was that chronic you wouldn't have seen a decrease of more than half across all terrorism markers/indicators as published by third-party observer groups. Malam Jabba would not be a resort and we wouldn't be talking about chasing them into Afghanistan. Grow up now, for the rest of our's sake.

Pakistan should not fall in the trap set by NDS and RAW; their plan is to promote conflict among both brotherly nation (Afghanistan & Pakistan). So India could easily fill the vacuum to keep us always busy on western side.
Afghanistan & Pakistan should talk and promote harmony to negate the 3rd Party.
Our Forces should never cross the line and should restraint from shelling across; but to negotiate with Afghanistan for coordinated efforts.

Trust me, you'd rather keep a pit viper in your right sleeve and a black mamba in your left than ever trust Afghanistan enough to be 'brotherly'. Snap out of it. If we must deal with Afghanistan and India then so be it.

OK, post the link here. By the way, why are you quoting me and insisting for Afghanistan Airstrikes just because of WSK.

You posted a news without Source, will be dealt as.pwr time when you posted (time of posting).
ISLAMABAD: Pakistan has launched "strikes" against militant bases in Afghanistan, hours after the army said it had found links that terrorists from across the border were behind the suicide bombing at the shrine of Lal Shahbaz Qalandar that killed 88 people.

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/...-on-afghanistan-soil/articleshow/57227554.cms
I will give you a more confirmed link in two days when the info will be released by the forces.

The model of ISIS was to hit the shrines that will make the people protest and then shoot those protester and throw the country in a civil war. This is why there is article 144 imposed in Karachi currently and every one who is trying to push a protest in next 15 days will be arrested.

Please report American source. I have asked you 100 times USA and NATO air strikes are recorded.

1000s of airstrikes went unreported by the US
Destroyed your perception that all airatrikes are recorded eh mate?

The OP claimed drones, airstrikes, boots on ground. While the picture shoes artillery round impacts.
All his news has been without immediate source expecting people to confirm it 10 hours later. A person who properly uses the short attention span in this new world to further his agenda.
A person acting like an extremist and spreading propaganda whther positive or negative in patriotism is no worse than the actual ones he fights against.

ISLAMABAD: Pakistan has launched "strikes" against militant bases in Afghanistan, hours after the army said it had found links that terrorists from across the border were behind the suicide bombing at the shrine of Lal Shahbaz Qalandar that killed 88 people.

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/...-on-afghanistan-soil/articleshow/57227554.cms
I will give you a more confirmed link in two days when the info will be released by the forces.
Even your article claims heavy weapons and mortar shells.
"An official said the security forces used heavy weapons and mortar shells to hit several training centres of Omar Khalid Khorasani, the head of the Jamaat-ul Ahrar group."
Who are you trying to fool?

I am not going to review this post please give me an official link to the source. one mans statement on twitter never counts. WSJ knan is a one man on twitter.

We are trying our best to stop the sectarianism that is being spread by ISIS and there has been 870 people arrested just for sectarianism and I am shamed by people showing ignorance against the army and PAF. There shocked by the ignorance of few mod not helping the cause and rather fueling the speculations and protecting the trolls.

Bring me ISPR Official confirmation of PAF inside Afghanistan .... I repeat Inside Afghanistan. WSK is Journalist and I did not even quote you while sharing his tweet so what's your problem here, I don't know.

We all are fighting the same cancer but, rules on the Forum to be followed. What speculation you are talking about and what Troll??? Simply report the post/member and move on and let the Mod deal with it. Report the post/member I repeat.

We all are trying here the best against the same problem. I am not sure why are you asking for a ban etc that I am not in such favour and you were simply pre-warning(way before even a warning) means, a soft reminder/friendly reminder which you are misunderstanding and misreading that I thought you will take it as an advice.

Thanks for your time,

Regards

Bring me ISPR Official confirmation of PAF inside Afghanistan .... I repeat Inside Afghanistan. WSK is Journalist and I did not even quote you while sharing his tweet so what's your problem here, I don't know.

We all are fighting the same cancer but, rules on the Forum to be followed. What speculation you are talking about and what Troll??? Simply report the post/member and move on and let the Mod deal with it. Report the post/member I repeat.

We all are trying here the best against the same problem. I am not sure why are you asking for a ban etc that I am not in such favour and you were simply pre-warning(way before even a warning) means, a soft reminder/friendly reminder which you are misunderstanding and misreading that I thought you will take it as an advice.

Thanks for your time,

Regards
You will get your ISPR in two day and by that time I think you will also get Wali dead or alive. The places where operations are being conducted is beyond artillery range.
Thank you for your time.

You will get your ISPR in two day and by that time I think you will also get Wali dead or alive. The places where operations are being conducted is beyond artillery range.
Thank you for your time.
Another claim an even more preposterous one. I have so much to say but I will be calm, really calm happy space.
Source please?

My second post read below the bold sentence, please try reading the whole post next time.

None denied strikes but PAF.is not involved for attacks in Afghanistan. If it is officially confirmed about PAF I will enjoy the moment more but for the moment, if it is been kept secret then why should I share? Did you even consider it for the sake of security and thought that it may risk our OP, Security and impact of OP that terrorist sympathizer may opt precautionary steps/Counter Strategy? So the thing is, ISPR is not saying openly something then we must not emphasize on the same like there is no tomorrow hence, I will wait for ISPR release and then I will give them people taunting/badmouthing our OP right on face.

Have a nice time... I have no issue and you may carry on. All in all, it was a try to make you think/get a point that you are not looking at.

Not just Wali etc but I will love to see them all terrorists meeting Thier end, like I am seeing (pics) since Friday night that you have no idea about.

Thank you for your time.

Dhakan .. These compounds were targeted by PA after proper intelligence .. This isn't my conclusion but PA .. If these are indeed terror camps then surely operated by RAW and NDS because these two organization s are biggest source of terror in the region ..

And how can you conclude that these are civilian compounds?? Without any investigation or anything? You made a wild guess you need school more than me

you looked at images and said looked like t camps, show me official statement of PA with same conclusion.

How come your minister and media identify " Terrorists came from Pakistan" .. Within first few seconds of Attack in India??
Off Topic :P, lets discuss the same in another thread

Sometimes i wonder if PDF management started charging for each post, how many Indians would be still compelled to post their nonsense here.
The civilians looking compounds with their manicured lawns and well maintained courts where they probably played tennis before hitting the swimming pool (obscured by the fake smoke).
One can also see the school and hospital built by the peace loving India.
BTW, what are terrorist launch pads, is it something similar to what NASA has at Cape Canaveral, i mean must be a well lit up sight that the Indian soldiers saw it in the middle of the night.

There is official statement from PA about these camps rum by RAW / NDS

I am questioning conclusion of member who said "looks like Terrorist Camp by Raw/ NDS" just by looking at image posted in forum. Any sane person with iota of brain cannot assume the same.
Tell me where in Image its looking like it is being operated by RAW

Here comes second phase of Indian attacks. I am waiting for the time when Indians start protesting for Afghan civilians deaths.

There is official statement from PA about these camps rum by RAW / NDS

I am questioning conclusion of member who said "looks like Terrorist Camp by Raw/ NDS" just by looking at image posted in forum. Any sane person with iota of brain cannot assume the same.
Tell me where in Image its looking like it is being operated by RAW

No source ?
From where did these pictures came ?
You read English or you are not able to read English, if you cannot read English go back to school, learn English and than come back.

As per media, these hideouts were within 100-200 meters of border. So we wouldn't need boot on gorunds or drones to capture the images.

They would b absolute idiots to b using such openly visible compounds 200 meters from border.... i would say atleast more than a couple of km deep

Kill these pests wherever you find, inside Pakistan, Afghanistan or india (or eternal enemy)

Check out the vast size of the compound and see how the accurate fire was concentrated one place after another.

16864104_10154697026999130_9212043209239458166_n.jpg
Exactly the whole fire stayed within the compound...Excellent job by Pakistani soldiers. They should continue like that until all terrorist sanctuaries have been destroyed.

just like turkey style we need to push TTP deep in afg and make that 20km buffer zone. since afghan have no capacity to protect their border and american have no will. we sud take things in our hand and push TTP deep and register who ever live with in 20 Km.

Back
Top Bottom