What's new

Exclusive images of strikes on targets in Afghanistan

Well, your my 'neighbour' then. Nice to make your acquaintance. I am sure you being a military man will give us civilians new insights. I trust I can use you as my 'military advisor'.'.
This is the first friendly gesture I got from anyone today. Ofcourse I would love to but only as much as I can reveal without disclosing to much.
I wanted to share so much because most of the time I read about things like equipment trials ,acquisition and the reports here are way off.
But alas people on PDF have paused their brain receptors. This used to be a really informative and friendly forum. Now it's a blood bath and users push their propagandas.

I have immediate family in the Army and no Pakistan Army officer would be up at 2 in the morning posting and arguing with random members on a random internet forum.
No 1 it's a military forum not a random internet forum.
2nd
You would be surprised what a boored soldier can do.

This is the first friendly gesture I got from anyone today.
It is called giving the benefit of the doubt. I can't confirm either way and probably never will. That is the nature of cyberspace. You go with your gut - if I change my mind then so be it but right now I will assume you are what you are saying. It is not going to cost me anything to hold and reserve my thoughts.

See you around.

This is the first friendly gesture I got from anyone today. Ofcourse I would love to but only as much as I can reveal without disclosing to much.
I wanted to share so much because most of the time I read about things like equipment trials ,acquisition and the reports here are way off.
But alas people on PDF have paused their brain receptors. This used to be a really informative and friendly forum. Now it's a blood bath and users push their propagandas.

No 1 it's a military forum not a random internet forum.
2nd
You would be surprised what a boored soldier can do.

I don't buy that.....you are trying too hard. I am not even sure you are allowed to put yourself out there on an internet forum frequented by Indians w/o some sort of permission.

Or maybe you don't take the job seriously and have pretty low ceiling.

I don't buy that.....you are trying too hard. I am not even sure you are allowed to put yourself out there on an internet forum frequented by Indians w/o some sort of permission.
Or maybe you don't take the job seriously and have pretty low ceiling.
Are you on facebook, twitter, insta? Haven't you seen the amount of offrs with pictures in uniform and whatnot.
And then there is me. Zero social media presence. Came to relax and read articles and realise that lies are being spread so easily. Tried to confront but was shamed, abused and rediculed.
Tried to explain why I know this without revealing too much but was again attacked because they can't believe that a person who serves can contradict "Their view" of patriotism.
Statments like "Why aren't we bombing their villages?"
Why aren't we using chemical weapons?
Kill everyone within range on the Afghan side.
You have family in military. Have you EVER heard anyone say that?
Offrs serve along with Indian military on contigents.
The sense of patriotism of a PDF average user and an actual officer differs so much that I would label some of the users of this forum as radicals if not extremists

If he is indeed in his 30's he should at least be Major now, I doubt anyone who reaches the rank of Major would carry themselves in such fashion. Especially in a public forum, knowing what the likely outcome could be.

Opening loose mouth in any regard can be very serious matter for COs could lead to extreme measures like court martial and that all commissioned officer understands.

Opening loose mouth in any regard can be very serious matter for COs could lead to extreme measures like court martial and that all commissioned officer understands.
Reprimand maybe, only if I have mistakenly shared secrets that threaten national security. Otherwise nope.

If you are a serving officer, than you will be reported directly to GHQ. . you are not the only one serving here kitty kat :)
and by GHQ i did't mean GHQ section on PDF but GHQ where you have to salute your senior :)

You nailed it, any serving person can't be loose mouth and all in military understand it.

Reprimand maybe, only if I have mistakenly shared secrets that threaten national security. Otherwise nope.

When I was working in GHQ, the loan taking from banks and DFIs of lower rank officers was seen as miscinduct and serious measures were taken, since APS close military friends don't open mouth about any issue as there are strict orders due to personal security reasons.

So any loose gun will be seen as false flager.

C5AxMG_W8AE8fwK.jpg

It was very stupid move to share location info. of terror camps with its conductors.
Northern Alliance with all its hate can't do any damage, if they didn't had foreign backing and political support.
I hope, next time Pakistan would not ask before taking out terror camps.

Here is the confirmation proof I promised earlier please check every one. @The Eagle you quoted WSK tweet that PAF was not used he is not informed. Please check
https://en.dailypakistan.com.pk/hea...troyed-in-paf-airstrikes-in-north-waziristan/

As more websites update I will fill up the disbelief that PAF was not used.

Dear, First of all, whenever you (anyone) are posting news need to provide source/ link on the same time that speculation cannot be treated as news. Likewise, you copy a news but not the source.

Also, quote here my post w.r.t. WSK and post the above link again for proper cross-check to discuss.

Dear, First of all, whenever you (anyone) are posting news need to provide source/ link on the same time that speculation cannot be treated as news. Likewise, you copy a news but not the source.

Also, quote here my post w.r.t. WSK and post the above link again for proper cross-check to discuss.
First of all the post you quoted has a link of air strikes in waziristan. Secondly I am talking about the tweet you quoted by WajSKhan. Tried my best to quote it but the tweet is not getting selected.

You have deleted one of my post either restore it or lets get the webmater or admin envolved. Today either I will be banned or you will go. Each of my post were confirmed by news 10 hours later.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom