What's new

Exclusive images of strikes on targets in Afghanistan

Here is the confirmation proof I promised earlier please check every one. @The Eagle you quoted WSK tweet that PAF was not used he is not informed. Please check
https://en.dailypakistan.com.pk/hea...troyed-in-paf-airstrikes-in-north-waziristan/

As more websites update I will fill up the disbelief that PAF was not used.
Isn't this a fabrication of news?
Airstrikes in NW vs Airstrikes in Afghanistan?

I have provided you the afghan news link now provide me US news link to back your claim.
You just confronted a mod using a different news story against a different claim by the mod.
And failed to quote the actual mods post because your narrative weakens up when you provide sources and claims together.

You just confronted a mod using a different news story against a different claim by the mod.
And failed to quote the actual mods post because your narrative weakens up when you provide sources and claims together.
Provide me a link to USA claimed those Afghan Air strikes as USA and NATO record all their Air strikes or stay out of it. Waj Khan tweeted this and his very own news media claimed other wise. He is just a journalist why not publish this story on his channel.

Afghani journalist

IMG_5149.PNG

Provide me a link to USA claimed those Afghan Air strikes as USA and NATO record all their Air strikes or stay out of it. Waj Khan tweeted this and his very own news media claimed other wise. He is just a journalist why not publish this story on his channel.
The story has NO mention of PAF. Stop doing this love. Let it go.

Dear, First of all, whenever you (anyone) are posting news need to provide source/ link on the same time that speculation cannot be treated as news. Likewise, you copy a news but not the source.

Also, quote here my post w.r.t. WSK and post the above link again for proper cross-check to discuss.
BACK your WSJ KHNA tweet with a news story or delete it.

First of all the post you quoted has a link of air strikes in waziristan. Secondly I am talking about the tweet you quoted by WajSKhan. Tried my best to quote it but the tweet is not getting selected.

Your link says Waziristan and WSK says Afghanistan so there is a difference, therefore, said that always Post the link so other may not question the authenticity of news or simply mention that the same is your personal information/opinion.

I shared WSK tweet which is his ownership and not me but if I had claimed XYZ news of National Matter then I have to prove it/back it up too. If I claim something now, will be treated as per current scenario/time but wouldn't be awaited for ten hours or so to post link. Furthermore, WSK tweet is about Afghanistan and your link is about PAF attacking terrorists but inside PAKISTAN so actually we are discussing two totally different subjects which are not connected. WSK countered some unofficial claims of PAF inside Afghanistan.

You are not warned but told/advised how to act in these matters to post. Source/links as well and that's all.

BACK your WSJ KHNA tweet with a news story or delete it.

He is a Journalist himself, not quoting a random piece of news but personal tweet (verified Twitter account) with own confirmation that holds credibility. I hope you may review your this Post.

Your link says Waziristan and WSK says Afghanistan so there is a difference, therefore, said that always Post the link so other may not question the authenticity of news or simply mention that the same is your personal information/opinion.

I shared WSK tweet which is his ownership and not me but if I had claimed XYZ news of National Matter then I have to prove it/back it up too. If I claim something now, will be treated as per current scenario/time but wouldn't be awaited for ten hours or so to post link. Furthermore, WSK tweet is about Afghanistan and your link is about PAF attacking terrorists but inside PAKISTAN so actually we are discussing two totally different subjects which are not connected. WSK countered some unofficial claims of PAF inside Afghanistan.

You are not warned but told/advised how to act in these matters to post. Source/links as well and that's all.
I have already given a link of Afghanistan air strikes to webmaster yesterday. confirmed by Indian media. WSJ KHAN is currently roaming on the streets of Karachi and the people who are giving their lives to defend this nation on the borders are the one who know from where the bullets are coming and where they are shooting. Each of my post is confirmed by media a day later you can ask the community now restore the post or ban me.

@Shiji
A bit off topic but since you are think the images in OP haven't been released through ISPR hence they are not credible, although i have verified from few sources who confirm them as genuine, however just to put a lid on this, here are some videos and images from skirmishes with India late last year, none were released by or through ISPR, does it makes them less credible, you can clearly see the Indian flag and even the Indian media reported on the hit on the camp captured in the last image.....what do you say now.

CxO68_uWIAA_AP_.jpg

14462810_1168231323223135_2774460037287134603_n-jpg.340539

He is a Journalist himself, not quoting a random piece of news but personal tweet (verified Twitter account) with own confirmation that holds credibility. I hope you may review your this Post.
I am not going to review this post please give me an official link to the source. one mans statement on twitter never counts. WSJ knan is a one man on twitter.

We are trying our best to stop the sectarianism that is being spread by ISIS and there has been 870 people arrested just for sectarianism and I am shamed by people showing ignorance against the army and PAF. There shocked by the ignorance of few mod not helping the cause and rather fueling the speculations and protecting the trolls.

Every one take a deep breath... and stop arguing

@Shiji
A bit off topic but since you are think the images in OP haven't been released through ISPR hence they are not credible, although i have verified from few sources who confirm them as genuine, however just to put a lid on this, here are some videos and images from skirmishes with India late last year, none were released by or through ISPR, does it makes them less credible, you can clearly see the Indian flag and even the Indian media reported on the hit on the camp captured in the last image.....
Mate I never said the pictures are fake, actually it was very easy to make videos and pics of tgt area because of the obsr telescope and the remotely placed cameras. I said that PAF never went in afghanistan, nor did ssg or any drones.

12th Feb
Afghan launches anti-ISIS backed by "American Air Support" in nangahar

17th Feb
17 Afghan Soldiers die at the hands of ISIS in nangahar.

Tell me what sounds more plausible? Or you still wanna go on.
You are lieing at everyone face and have the courage to call us out for not believing you regarding the PAF?
Dude you are an amazing fabricater.

The model of ISIS was to hit the shrines that will make the people protest and then shoot those protester and throw the country in a civil war. This is why there is article 144 imposed in Karachi currently and every one who is trying to push a protest in next 15 days will be arrested.

Please report American source. I have asked you 100 times USA and NATO air strikes are recorded.

Mate I never said the pictures are fake, actually it was very easy to make videos and pics of tgt area because of the obsr telescope and the remotely placed cameras. I said that PAF never went in afghanistan, nor did ssg or any drones.
A thread based on propaganda deserves to be destroyed!
Military official view was twisted in this thread.

Back
Top Bottom