What's new

Exclusive: China says Azad Kashmir region 'part of Pakistan', raises eyebrows

I tried my best....

Let me put it to you another way.....
we won't give Kashmir ......not at any cost.....
although we want the 1/3rd Azad Kashmir as well but we are willing to give that up by bilateral negotiations......negotiations where Pakistan gives up on IaK and India giving up on Azad Kashmir and making the present border as LoC ......

My views r not important......what matters is how GoI thinks and I have given a pretty good picture of it I think......
I say again......GoI Should not conduct a plebiscite bcuz Kashmir is an integral part of India
Sorry to interrupt your opinion will raise another decade of violence, Loc skirmishes and may be another Kargil. Try to resolve amongst the choice of Kashmiris.

Sorry to interrupt your opinion will raise another decade of violence, Loc skirmishes and may be another Kargil. Try to resolve amongst the choice of Kashmiris.
Naa......the present circumstances say otherwise.......
Kashmiris participating in elections in huge number and showing middle finger to the likes of geelani and malik is indeed a good sign....
I see.....peace in the valley in the coming decades

Naa......the present circumstances say otherwise.......
Kashmiris participating in elections in huge number and showing middle finger to the likes of geelani and malik is indeed a good sign....
I see.....peace in the valley in the coming decades
No the participants are hired to show entire world that these are elections. Internal situation is different. Arnia attack and today's grenade attack by Jaish is answer to the boycott.

infront of a non nuclear state.....nukes matters something......
but in front of another nuclear state Pakistan is indeed a minnow......
China isn't a big boy but having said that I will say it's not a minnow as well.......it's somewhat near the former........and will be soon considered a big player
So you are denying our nuclear capability.:D

No the participants are hired to show entire world that these are elections. Internal situation is different. Arnia attack and today's grenade attack by Jaish is answer to the boycott.
You don't understand.... the percentage of people was quite less b4 but now it's changing....
people voting in mass numbers is a reality
But that doesn't mean all terrorists have given up their demands.... it simply means they r losing their base day by day which is a positive development from Indian perspective.. . I know u will never agree but u will see a peaceful Kashmir in the next decade

So you are denying our nuclear capability.:D
Where did I said that.......
I m saying India doesn't care much bcuz India itself is a nuclear state......

You don't understand.... the percentage of people was quite less b4 but now it's changing....
people voting in mass numbers is a reality
But that doesn't mean all terrorists have given up their demands.... it simply means they r losing their base day by day which is a positive development from Indian perspective.. . I know u will never agree but u will see a peaceful Kashmir in the next decade

Where did I said that.......
I m saying India doesn't care much bcuz India itself is a nuclear state......
So you mean a handful people voted will make Kashmir peaceful? I don't agreed.
No doubt. India is a nuclear state but what you mean't by minnows etc?

So you mean a handful people voted will make Kashmir peaceful? I don't agreed.
No doubt. India is a nuclear state but what you mean't by minnows etc?
65 percent isn't handful by any measure

Minnows.......rehne de.....tu bura maan jayega :D

The next war with India, China and Pakistan should band together to give it a great beating. We are already wounded by Siachen and 1971 debacle. We need to take the fight to the Indians.
we are ready!!!:victory:
untitled(3).jpg

Pakistan could liberate Khalistan and IOK, while China could take back Arunchal Pradesh.
Only if rest of the world is sitting on their behind watching and India decides not to go nuclear. Else, China will loose Tibet and Pak, well, whole nation.

65 percent is not a huge figure? What about other 35 percent they are all freedom fighters?
Actually it is 71% not 65.

And the average % voting in all elections in India is between 65 - 75. Does that mean people across India are separatists?
It is a simple testimony to the fact that voting is not compulsory in Inida and people have the right to not vote.

BTW overall voting % in 2014 parliament election was 66.4% which was highest ever

http://eci.nic.in/eci_main1/SVEEP/VoterTurnoutHighlightsLokSabha2014.pdf

Actually it is 71% not 65.

And the average % voting in all elections in India is between 65 - 75. Does that mean people across India are separatists?
It is a simple testimony to the fact that voting is not compulsory in Inida and people have the right to not vote.

BTW overall voting % in 2014 parliament election was 66.4% which was highest ever

http://eci.nic.in/eci_main1/SVEEP/VoterTurnoutHighlightsLokSabha2014.pdf
My point is "Biased election can make Kahsmir region pease full" No/Yes
please read this latest thread
Indian Lt. Colonel among 7 dead in Fidayeen attack in Indian Occupied Kashmir

They cross border to get advance training no doubt they are locals.

Sure that is what you will say.

But they are acting against the state and therefore will be treated in that way.

Times change. China can say whatever it wants. Nothing it says changes anything.

Sure that is what you will say.

But they are acting against the state and therefore will be treated in that way.

Times change. China can say whatever it wants. Nothing it says changes anything.
ya, it is time to give india another lesson about how to behave itself. you bet this time india will pay the price of losing its whole northeast at least. for roughly every 30 years, india need to take a greeting from PLA.

Back
Top Bottom