What's new

Exclusive: China says Azad Kashmir region 'part of Pakistan', raises eyebrows

Superman Modi was supposed to teach China a lesson :D. Atleast he can reverse India's stand on tibet if he has the guts.

Hindus can't even say with straight face that IoK is part of India. Yet they behave like monkeys when China media write the obvious truth.
It's not Iok it's j&k and yes kashmir is part of India and I am saying this on ur face technically, monkeys are those who after getting so many phainta's ,still boast about messing with India and Indian army,such type of people as they say in Delhi are like G.... main dum nahi, hum kisi se kum nahi.

Why should India weep.....
I feel sad for the Kashmiris

Our PM is Kashmiri and so is the current CM of Punjab, and many other high officials and soldiers, why should they be sad.

Our PM is Kashmiri and so is the current CM of Punjab, and many other high officials and soldiers, why should they be sad.
I m talking about separatist/freedom fighters who wanted a separate Kashmir

Ok either we will win or we will lose
But I would wholeheartedly want India to win .....
now coming back to the question again
Who do u think Azad Kashmir belongs to???
Chinese or the Kashmiris

If u believe in something then at least have the guts to say that
Your question is dumb. The obvious answer is that theland belongs to Kashmir. Pakistan hasn't changed its policy just because China made a statement about the situation.

Now speaking of not answering questions, would you agree that India should hold a referendum, if you're so confident that Kashmiri people love India? Yes or no.

Your question is dumb. The obvious answer is that theland belongs to Kashmir. Pakistan hasn't changed its policy just because China made a statement about the situation.

Now speaking of not answering questions, would you agree that India should hold a referendum, if you're so confident that Kashmiri people love India? Yes or no.
I wanted to hear that....
I wonder why the Pakistanis were so reluctant in admitting that.....

Coming back to your question
Do I think govt should a referendum.....maybe yes maybe no
Do the government should actually hold a referendum.....hell no
The place belongs to India
The second part....am I confident that the Kashmiris love India......
no I don't think so......but I do believe they will do one day.....
Showing middle finger to the separatist during elections was the first step.....it doesn't mean they love us but it does means we r in the correct path
I hope I have answered all ur questions

Since u said.....Azad Kashmir doesn't belongs to Chinese......I would like to know about your views on Aksai Chin

Only eyebrows raised were that of Bharat's Hindutva govt. GB and AJK is Pakistan. We will build whatever we feel is needed. Only disputed part is the one occupied by India which we will take back one day.
This I promise will never happen......

A Chinese statement on Tuesday describing the disputed Gilgit-Baltistan region in Azad Kashmir (Azad Kashmir) as "Pakistan's" has raised eyebrows

Has raised eyebrows....
HAS RAISED EYEBROWS surprised-reaction-guy-l.png
Has raised eyebrows!

surprised_wait.jpg (has raised eyebrows)

eyebrows
Has raised eyebrows.
surprised_great_scott.jpg eye brows have been raised..

Modi must swoop down on his pink unicorn and save ''Azad Kashmir''' immediately. Funny-Wallpaper-Of-Narendra-Modi-2.jpg

Gilgit-Baltistan and its ownership by Pakistan was fait accompli a long damn time ago. Its treated seperate from Azad Kashmir though they are immediately adjacent to one another. G-B is a federally administrated area (FANA) that enjoys special status. Azad Kashmir and iOK are the disputed lands.

demographics, culture, language/writing are something we share with all Kashmiris.......protestations raised by a few indians doesnt change anything, so let them protest till the holy cows come home

as for the economic corridor with PRC - a very promising initiative....look forward to seeing it develop

Ok either we will win or we will lose
But I would wholeheartedly want India to win .....
now coming back to the question again

What do you believe ?

Who do u think Azad Kashmir belongs to???
Chinese or the Kashmiris

If u believe in something then at least have the guts to say that

Which Kashmir ? Gilgit Baltistan isn't part of Kashmir,culturally,ethnically,linguistically,even religiously .. And historically it has a seperatist identity ? As for who it belongs to ? It belongs to the people who wholeheartedly believe they are Pakistanis and have been struggling for having the provincial status .. Although they still have. So called provincial status ..

What do you believe ?

Which Kashmir ? Gilgit Baltistan isn't part of Kashmir,culturally,ethnically,linguistically,even religiously .. And historically it has a seperatist identity ? As for who it belongs to ? It belongs to the people who wholeheartedly believe they are Pakistanis and have been struggling for having the provincial status .. Although they still have. So called provincial status ..
I have given the answer already :pleasantry:

dont knw what has taken the governments so long to implement either this or the other initiatives - like Seraiki province and the breakdown of Punjab KPK and other provinces into smaller more manageable states

as always -politics is what seems to get in the way....idiots make empty promises to the people

there are lakhs of Kashmiris who want to be a part of India as well
For the moment......we both know the fact that majority want a separate Kashmir
For their sake
what do you think.......
To whom does it belongs
A separate Kashmir cannot survive between four nuclear powers and it is strategical importance.

The greater Kashmir region was taken by the British from Qing Dynasty in1830s. It never was part of British India. The Kashmir region mainly resided by Tibetans and Muslims. China does not recognize Indian claim on the whole Kashmir region and this is why China doesn't authorize visa to the Indians who claim to be from "Indian" Kashmir.
No extremely wrong point of view. :D time to open some history books. " the Sindh Sagar Doab and Kashmir came under Sikh rule" Ranjit Singh - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Back
Top Bottom