What's new

Exclusive: China says Azad Kashmir region 'part of Pakistan', raises eyebrows

ya, it is time to give india another lesson about how to behave itself. you bet this time india will pay the price of losing its whole northeast at least. for roughly every 30 years, india need to take a greeting from PLA.

Sure thing Mr. President.

I expected nothing from you .. And countered with a question .. Why not hold refrendum that would clear "our" doubts..right? You got nothin to lose ?
Referendum in progress. 71% in J&K already voted under the constitution of India. And that has got you guys pissed off like hell! Your favorite poster boy Gen Hafiz Saeed was even seen pulling out his beard in utter frustration! :P

Sure that is what you will say.

But they are acting against the state and therefore will be treated in that way.

Times change. China can say whatever it wants. Nothing it says changes anything.
They are acting against the state :o:? How? The state or Occupied state? Please confirm.

65 percent is not a huge figure? What about other 35 percent they are all freedom fighters?
In India 65 is too much.... even the general election figures are in the same range.....
we Indians r quite lazy
I even didn't vote last time.....bcuz didn't had time to do so.....I work in a different state

I tried my best....

Let me put it to you another way.....
we won't give Kashmir ......not at any cost.....
although we want the 1/3rd Azad Kashmir as well but we are willing to give that up by bilateral negotiations......negotiations where Pakistan gives up on IaK and India giving up on Azad Kashmir and making the present border as LoC ......

My views r not important......what matters is how GoI thinks and I have given a pretty good picture of it I think......
I say again......GoI Should not conduct a plebiscite bcuz Kashmir is an integral part of India
Okay, taking that logic, you asking Pakistanis their opinion is not important either, so to ask such a thing is foolish.

Also, I will take your comment as a no to referendum. If India is unwilling to budge on their views in the case of peace, they've proven they want 0 negotiations.

Back
Top Bottom