What's new

Exclusive: Captain of aircraft carrier with growing coronavirus outbreak pleads for help from Navy

Isn’t this the 10 day miracle hospital everyone has been raving about? I guess they forgot to staff the miracle hospital with medical personnel. And awesome social distancing to prevent cross infection! I think canned sardines have more room.

You also need to check the date of the video? Is it before those special hospitals were completed?
China had 30 plus 1000 bed hospitals container type scattered around, those are for critical cases, huoshenshan and leishenshan being the poster child. I think most of them are fighting fires in more critical areas, 40k medics around the country were sent to Hubei. How is the situation in US? I heard they are using rubbish bags as PPE? Lol and people sleeping on the corridors? Tents my fren? Camping? India? People seems to be dying from starvation rather than the virus? Lol

You also need to check the date of the video? Is it before those special hospitals were completed?
China had 30 plus 1000 bed hospitals container type scattered around, those are for critical cases, huoshenshan and leishenshan being the poster child. I think most of them are fighting fires in more critical areas, 40k medics around the country were sent to Hubei. How is the situation in US? I heard they are using rubbish bags as PPE? Lol and people sleeping on the corridors? Tents my fren? Camping? India? People seems to be dying from starvation rather than the virus? Lol

well you and your compatriots have been celebrating every casualty, new infection and mishap - I think you are fully up to speed. The coming days will bring you more joy relish it.

well you and your compatriots have been celebrating every casualty, new infection and mishap - I think you are fully up to speed. The coming days will bring you more joy relish it.
You have no confidence in the US?

You have no confidence in the US?

I am very optimistic - we will come back stronger, we will diversify aggressively and we will remember.
I don’t mind over zealous xiao fen hong’s extracting every ounce of pleasure from our misery because I know it will not last.

The world can no longer make any excuses for the CCP- it’s days are numbered.

Actually, the US was waiting for SPIDERMAN, IRONMAN and the AVENGERS.
I guess someone forgot to call the superheroes.

I am very optimistic - we will come back stronger, we will diversify aggressively and we will remember.
I don’t mind over zealous xiao fen hong’s extracting every ounce of pleasure from our misery because I know it will not last.

The world can no longer make any excuses for the CCP- it’s days are numbered.
wtf xiao fen hong? Imagine this scenario, every major industrial power is fcked now, the only large industrial power intact is China. You would be happy if US did not collapse.

Back
Top Bottom