What's new

EXCHANGE OF SWEETS BETWEEN #BSF & PAK RANGERS ON #EID ON LoC

East Pakistan was zero miles away from Pakistan - it was Pakistan. India split you into two and two you remain.

The Indian army expressed it best:

h814jop0qc361.png
It was more of a victory for the traitor bengalis than the Indians. Leave it to Hindus to claim moral victories.

We would wipe the floor with India today no doubt about it.

Hmm good excuse. The way things are going up someone else will take Azad Kashmir or Balochistan this time.Nevermind KPK is a flick away.West Pakistan is already there and oppression is also happening.I am a good wisher of you and hope powerful elements does not take you for a ride the way they did in 71.btw eid Mubarak.

Apples to oranges. No one will dare to take those lands. Bangladesh was 1000 of miles away from the main land and they became traitors so that's why Pakistan lost half of its part.

If I was in power I would invade and rule over the inferior Hindu race within months.

Apples to oranges. No one will dare to take those lands. Bangladesh was 1000 of miles away from the main land and they became traitors so that's why Pakistan lost half of its part.

If I was in power I would invade and rule over the inferior Hindu race within months.
Who is stopping you ? Be a ruler and invade.jo sharam 4 baar mai nahi aayi shayad is baar aa jaye.converted Muslim still having a Hindu name.

I'm glad my ancestors were smart enough to accept Islam over Hinduism. If only they were smart enough to rid the Hindus like how the Christians made native Americans go extinct we wouldn't be having this discussion today.

But muslims believe in no compulsion in religion and aren't ruthless so they left the Hindus alone. we can invade and kill your kind any time we want to. Have done it multiple times in the past and ruled over your kind for a 1000 years.
You are the inferior race in every possible way.
Have you gone nuts? Why you are making a mockery of yourself by talking BS?

I'm glad my ancestors were smart enough to accept Islam over Hinduism. If only they were smart enough to rid the Hindus like how the Christians made native Americans go extinct we wouldn't be having this discussion today.

But muslims believe in no compulsion in religion and aren't ruthless so they left the Hindus alone. we can invade and kill your kind any time we want to. Have done it multiple times in the past and ruled over your kind for a 1000 years.
You are the inferior race in every possible way.
Apni beizati PTI k thread par karwa.har koi tujhe latade acha nahi lagta.iske Maryam tujhe paise nahi degi patwari..tujhe PTI k thread mai beizati karane ki briyani milti hai.

Have you gone nuts? Why you are making a mockery of yourself by talking BS?
I'm just spitting straight facts. Does it hurt your feeling.

Apni beizati PTI k thread par karwa.har koi tujhe latade acha nahi lagta.iske Maryam tujhe paise nahi degi patwari..tujhe PTI k thread mai beizati karane ki briyani milti hai.
Lol tumhaare kyun jal rahi hai

MashaAllah Pakistani rangers look like lions infront of the jackals of the Indian army.
Yes, but these days strong weapon matters most than muscle. Time has changed. You need to have superior weapon & technology. Muscle man cannot fight with missile, it's technology v technology.

Lol @ this thread, being "martial" doesn't mean shit when you don't have the brains or intelligence. Pakistan's performance in wars speaks for itself, intelligence trumps brute strength on the battlefield.

Yes, but these days strong weapon matters most than muscle. Time has changed. You need to have superior weapon & technology. Muscle man cannot fight with missile, it's technology v technology.
Pakistans missile system and technology is superior to the Indians. Every way you look at it Pakistan has superiority.

You still need men operating the machineries and who is better to use these systems than muslims who discard their own life's in case of war.

Lol @ this thread, being "martial" doesn't mean shit when you don't have the brains or intelligence. Pakistan's performance in wars speaks for itself, intelligence trumps brute strength on the battlefield.
Pakistan whooped indias *** in 47 and 65 and 99. And Bangladesh won the 1971 war not India. Pakistan has also beat two super powers in Afghanistan using their intelligence. What has India ever done except Lose wars to Pakistan and China.

What does India have that Pakistan doesn't have? It's widely known our missile programs are superior to yours.

And who do you think precipitated those conditions? Who do you think raised, armed and trained battalion after battalion of Mukti Bahinis? It was a masterpiece of India's military strategy. We created those conditions that led to the splitting of Pakistan into two.

It wasn't a moral victory, it was a proper military victory - India cut you into two forever. As for wiping the floor with India today, why don't you try? Scaredy Scaredy?

People who discard the enemy's lives.

So let's get this straight here.........more than 7× bigger india CAN ONLY take on Pakistan when 40,000 lightly armed PA soldiers are cut off from their mainland by more than 2700 kms and are up against over 650,000 indian troops backed by over a million heavily armed bangladeshi militia men??????????.........:lol:.......brilliant........greatest moment in over 5000 years of indian history..........:disagree:

No wonder 7× bigger india that has the full backing of the West and Russia is too weak, scared, powerless and backward to take on Pakistan on it's western border..........:azn:........you just confirmed the reason........:azn:

Pakistan whooped indias *** in 47 and 65 and 99. And Bangladesh won the 1971 war not India. Pakistan has also beat two super powers in Afghanistan using their intelligence. What has India ever done except Lose wars to Pakistan and China.

What does India have that Pakistan doesn't have? It's widely known our missile programs are superior to yours.

All that despite being MORE than 7× smaller than india........... :azn:

Back
Top Bottom