What's new

Example: How Indian Media Fools Indian Nation

India with over 1.3bn population has 1000s of media houses to cater every taste.
It totally depends upon you, what you want to have....

So what you share here shows what you went looking for....

India with over 1.3bn population has 1000s of media houses to cater every taste.
It totally depends upon you, what you want to have....

So what you share here shows what you went looking for....

Yet, what he got is the only thing being sold in every single one of those media houses.
Prove me wrong?

On 21 July 2019

Trump kicks Imran
View attachment 570612

24 hours later

Trump Kashmir Lie
View attachment 570613

:lol:

The issue of Indian media lying, is not that worrisome as compare to Indian Populace falling for it and treat it as some kind of gospel truth. The most worrying part is where Indian Public acts not less than clueless Indian Media while making no logic or ever put some sense to use. I have to say that we are not just dealing with a lying enemy or its media but the way public mindset has been altered; seems to be a huge task for anyone to make them to believe in truth. BTW, it appears that Trump is doomed and may be thrown out of White House for provoking India like this.

https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/pres...-kashmir-comment.628271/#.XTfkFfOSEzE.twitter

Legend has it the Indian people are still looking for the F-16 their media told was shot down.
And that too by showing piece of AMRAAM that was taken out from their backside. Its like showing a used condom as evidence of not be fucked. Lol

Yet, what he got is the only thing being sold in every single one of those media houses.
Prove me wrong?

Go ahead and prove that its being sold on every 15000+ media outlets else you are already proved wrong.

You only see what you want to see, like how foreigners saw India as land of snake charmers only.

Back
Top Bottom