What's new

ex-pat "Indian" vlogger in Muzaffarabad

She probably would have been taunted to death by her uppercaste Jat in laws for her condition. Thank God she married Karl.

She actually said that she finds the lingo in Pakistan to be more polite than she would find in her Haryana.

Post the link.

i am neither bhakt nor chamcha of musalmans like indian ravish kumar

Ravish is a sensible person. Where in his programs did you find him a chamcha ?

She actually said that she finds the lingo in Pakistan to be more polite than she would find in her Haryana.

Ravish is a sensible person. Where in his programs did you find him a chamcha ?
Whenever I hear people from the Delhi UP urbanized Haryana/Punjab belt speaking, it sounds familiar and sweet to my ears. In the way they enunciate their words. Dilliwalay Karachiites (what my family is) speak in the same way.

Not the hatt ja tau Haryanvis or Punjabis though.

@Cliftonite, I missed mentioning earlier that the Kartarpur gurudwara is a beautiful complex and managed nicely too. Kudos to Pakistan government.

Also good was that water-wheel. A combination of old technology with new ( electric motor ).

I gather he has an Indian wife. Can you post a vid where she is included ?

@-=virus=- @Cliftonite
There's lots of videos of Manisha, his Jat wife lol

yeah, she has a skin condition, beautiful woman anyway... go explore his channel, he shares bits of his family stuff sometimes too.. good people, I gather. He should stay away from politics though, got detained and removed from some anti CAA thing he went to.. bloody chuitia move from him, that one.

Last edited:
There's lots of videos of Manisha, his Jat wife lol

yeah, she has a skin condition, beautiful woman anyway... go explore his channel, he shares bits of his family stuff sometimes too.. good people, I gathere.

I have now binge watched many of his tours since afternoon today when I got tagged by you.

Yes, his wife is a lovely woman with a nice disposition. One comment said that she with her curly hair was lovelier than Kangana Ranaut who also has curly hair. Truth !

He should stay away from politics though, got detained and removed from some anti CAA thing he went to..

That wasn't him. It was a German student from IIT-Madras named Jakob. Link.

Actually, Karl should do more reviews on India. He has the pulse of Indian society. In one vid he went to the village where Mother India was shot and he said that village is still not out of farmer debt and suicide even today and that topic was the story of that film.

He speaks of debts of 300 rupees which spiral out of control because of the interest on the loan and the small earnings of the farmers out of which they retain a minimal for daily needs and the rest goes towards loan repayment. In many cases this leads to the farmers committing suicide. Exactly what I have been saying on PDF for years.

That wasn't him. It was a German student from IIT-Madras named Jakob. Link.
not that one, Rock actually went to one somewhere around Delhi, and got detained and removed and sent back on a bus. :haha:

Probably deleted that video, he and his wife both went, if I remember correctly.

Probably deleted that video, he and his wife both went, if I remember correctly.

Then fantastic of them. :enjoy:

He seems to know the intricacies of Indian or desi society in general, whether it be his criticism of that rubbish Tiger Shroff film Baaghi ( which I haven't watched ) or of farmer suicides or other things like scamsters in India or rubbish tea makers in Pakistan.

I have now binge watched many of his tours since afternoon today when I got tagged by you.
Look up Gabriel Traveller, Indigo Traveller, Bald and Bankrupt and Harald Baldr on youtube too. They've all travelled here, some have done collabs.. very nice travel vlogs from all around Bharatvarsh. India, Pakistan , BD, Lanka, Nepal...check these out, ekdum mast vlogs.
Then fantastic of them. :enjoy:

He seems to know the intricacies of Indian or desi society in general, whether it be his criticism of that rubbish Tiger Shroff film Baaghi ( which I haven't watched ) or of farmer suicides or other things like scamsters in India or rubbish tea makers in Pakistan.
and what are the chances anyone like Karl, a gora, or even an African man, or even a Hindu man for finding love within the IM community ? mostly zero..

Viv Richards and Gupta auntie.

Karl Rock and some "singh?" ? (rural haryanvis, woh bhi)

Indian mullah attitudes need to change too.

Last edited:
Look up Gabriel Traveller, Indigo Traveller, Bald and Bankrupt and Harald Baldr on youtube too. They've all travelled here, some have done collabs.. very nice travel vlogs from all around Bharatvarsh. India, Pakistan , BD, Lanka, Nepal...check these out, ekdum mast vlogs.

Thanks.

I have watched two or three by Harald including one collab with a Britisher ( the "Bald" from "Bald and Baldr" ). Maybe this Bald is the one you refer to. Or maybe it was two or three by the Britisher with a collab with Baldr. I remember one by Baldr in a Gujarat school in which he climbs up a spiral tower.

Whenever I hear people from the Delhi UP urbanized Haryana/Punjab belt speaking, it sounds familiar and sweet to my ears. In the way they enunciate their words. Dilliwalay Karachiites (what my family is) speak in the same way.

Not the hatt ja tau Haryanvis or Punjabis though.

Carl Rock wife Manisha was all praise for the across the border experience, people here must be feeling blushed, like Pakistanis have the Tahzeeb, the etiquette, the language was beautiful, very clean as well.

from here:

Actually what such appreciation do is that now people have to prove that she was right, and they have to make it a point.

Pakistan overall is cleaner than India in general, but some areas like parts of Karachi, Lahore others aren't. Also the population density is almost half that of India, the northern belt the Pashtun areas are cleaner, Islamabad is very clean, Lahore has a proper solid waste management setup.

Gilgit Baltistan is very clean...
So overall this is true.

Carl Rock wife Manisha was all praise for the across the border experience, people here must be feeling blushed, like Pakistanis have the Tahzeeb, the etiquette, the language was beautiful, very clean as well.

from here:

Actually what such appreciation do is that now people have to prove that she was right, and they have to make it a point.

Pakistan overall is cleaner than India in general, but some areas like parts of Karachi, Lahore others aren't. Also the population density is almost half that of India, the northern belt the Pashtun areas are cleaner, Islamabad is very clean, Lahore has a proper solid waste management setup.

Gilgit Baltistan is very clean...
So overall this is true.
Pakistan is cleaner than India but India is moving ahead much faster than Pakistan. They are developing new cities in their South with proper planning. Even their tier 2 cities like Jaipur and Lucknow have metro systems.

We have to think ahead too. Gilgit Baltistan must be developed so must FATA and Balochistan. We are just relying on Punjab and Karachi.

You in Pakistan won't definitely miss the 35+ million stray dogs in India.

The reason for the case of the diminishing cat, the most beautiful feline population in India, I remember you mentioned it earlier in one post. The curious case of Canine killing the Feline...both can be saved.

And Carl also talked about the stray Cows, the beautiful bovine going all over the roads and streets...but this is understandable.

With it comes the Poo scam in one of the Carl vid. :-)

I gather he has an Indian wife. Can you post a vid where she is included ?

@-=virus=- @Cliftonite

The following video is the first time I watched of her fully, I've seen few others, that I cannot recall right now.
You get a sense of a person, before his marriage to her, Karl really really annoyed me, his whole demeanor. After his marriage, I can sense he is a lot different. He comes across as more sincere.

Pakistan is cleaner than India but India is moving ahead much faster than Pakistan. They are developing new cities in their South with proper planning. Even their tier 2 cities like Jaipur and Lucknow have metro systems.

We have to think ahead too. Gilgit Baltistan must be developed so must FATA and Balochistan. We are just relying on Punjab and Karachi.
Too many scams in India real estate development.

The much touted Dholera city was a failure...

Lavasa was a failure too with hardly any investment coming, so was the GIFT city much touted smart city near Ahmedabad...hardly two three bldgs after so many years.

Check some projects in Gwadar, Gilgit Baltistan, FATA too, in Karachi(around), Punjab too, much faster pace of development than India and with better quality construction.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom