What's new

ex-pat "Indian" vlogger in Muzaffarabad

I think up until now Pakistan has only really been viewed as a mountaineering destination by enthusiasts, a very niche small market. Good to see the government try and open up the sector. Also good to see that Karl, unlike a lot of other big youtubers, was not courted by the tourism ministry but is apparently going it alone like he does so we'll get a feel for the real deal.

That story about vloggers being courted by tourism ministry is mostly exaggerated, usually by butthurt individuals. Yes there were some (e.g. Eva Zu Beck) that fall into that category. But some through sponsorship from a private group that people misconstrued to be a government organization CPIC, and the bulk came through on their own. There are literally dozens upon dozens of vlogger videos available, especially pre-covid, and only a few of those appeared to be sponsored by tourism ministry.

Last edited:
That story about vloggers being courted by tourism ministry is mostly exaggerated, usually by butthurt individuals. Yes there were some (e.g. Eva Zu Beck) that fall into that category. But some came through a private group that people misconstrued to be a government organization (I am forgetting the name of that group), and the bulk came through on their own. There are literally dozens upon dozens of vlogger videos available, especially pre-covid, and only a few of those appeared to be sponsored by tourism ministry.

True, not every thing is govt sponsored.

That Pakistani guy with mark wiens is a friend of my boss. The guy runs a travel company. It was his personal investment in that tour which has now paid off big time as he is getting requests from other tourists for trips via his company.

True, not every thing is govt sponsored.

That Pakistani guy with mark wiens is a friend of my boss. The guy runs a travel company. It was his personal investment in that tour which has now paid off big time as he is getting requests from other tourists for trips via his company.

A lot of tourists came through the group called CPIC, which is private and has brought over a lot of influencer vloggers to Pakistan. But yeah, a lot of people in western media but largely bhartis still want to portray Pakistan as dangerous as 2013.

very good watch

@jamahir

Good watch indeed. :tup:

My favorite food is egg too. Actually some years ago I was underweight and then I began eating two egg parathas a day. In two months I think, my weight became 75 kgs. I just love egg. One way to eat it is break an egg upon a dosa and spread the egg all over the dosa.

And I like Haleem too. My mother learnt it within the last one year.

Karl is an easy talker, describes things well. And he has wisened up to the touristy things some sellers sell and the authentic things.

In the YT suggestions was this vid of his of him dining with a young subscriber of his. This young chap has nice things to say about India.
You didn't posted this one which got the most views, 1.3 million...the power of apolitical kid.

Asking 11 yo Pakistani Kid about INDIA (Warning: Heart Warming)

Karl Rock
2 weeks ago (edited)
"If you want real peace in the world, start with children." "Yadi aap duniya mein vaastavik shaanti chaahate hain, to bachchon ke saath shuroo karen." "यदि आप दुनिया में वास्तविक शांति चाहते हैं, तो बच्चों के साथ शुरूआत करें।" - Mahatma Gandhi

I just included that vid in my reply to Virus.

Last edited:
may be a propaganda by ISI to show tourists are not followed by security.
This comment reminds me of ISI bot from Reddit.

Things ISI is funding:

☑ Farmer Protests in indian Punjab

☑ Indian army recruitment

☑ Donald Trump Jr

☑ Fighting Sindh Police

☑ Panama Papers

☑ Thousands of Pakistani soldiers in Azerbaijan vs [Country 404]

☑ Deepika Padukone

☑ New York Times

☑ BBC

☑ CNN

☑ VOX

☑ VICE

☑ VOA

☑ AL JAZEERA

☑ Washington Post

☑ My Little Pony

☑ US Elections

☑ Attack on Titan

☑ Spy Pigeons

☑ UK Elections

☑ Turkish Journalism

☑ Rahul Gandhi

☑ Khalistan Movement

☑ Espionage Apples

☑ Fake news in india

As always, honorary shout out to Major Adnan Sami for his amazing deep cover ops in the country named
after a river in Pakistan.

*I am a bot, and this action was performed automatically. Please [contact the moderators of this subreddit](/message/compose/?to=/r/chutyapa) if you have any questions or concerns.*

I used to think he was a bloody idiot, he's become a better person since his marriage. I think his wife has made him a better human being, she is really lovely, and seems like a wonderful person.

I gather he has an Indian wife. Can you post a vid where she is included ?

@-=virus=- @Cliftonite

His wife has vitiligo.

She's a sweet soul. He did a video where she came to Kartarpur

Found that very vid a few seconds ago. Watching it.

And yes, it was so nice of Karl to marry her not considering her condition.

Found that very vid a few seconds ago. Watching it.

And yes, it was so nice of Karl to marry her not considering her condition.

she is very wealthy mans daughter and educated too , any educated jat would have married her. this berojgar gora is not very special .

she is very wealthy mans daughter and educated too , any educated jat would have married her. this berojgar gora is not very special .
Okay bhakt. Now go back to your RSS shakha. Collect your 2 rupees per tweet.

She probably would have been taunted to death by her uppercaste Jat in laws for her condition. Thank God she married Karl.

Okay bhakt. Now go back to your RSS shakha. Collect your 2 rupees per tweet.

She probably would have been taunted to death by her uppercaste Jat in laws for her condition. Thank God she married Karl.

you run your ISI recruitment agency alongwith karl . i am neither bhakt nor chamcha of musalmans like indian ravish kumar

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom