What's new

ex-pat "Indian" vlogger in Muzaffarabad

@Baibars_1260 keeping the Pashtuns in the video aside, where are the RACIALLY DIFFERENT Pakistani Muslims? They look darker and more "gangu" than us Ashraf "so called Muslims." Someone tell that weird Indus punk who was going off yesterday.
He went to Balakot and commented on one of the chai wala's green eyes. What is up with all the race based BS here though ? Who cares, man.. north India, has plenty of Indian and Pakistani folk who could easily pass for Greek/Spanish/Arab looking people.. north east India has "Chinese looking" mongoloid folk, Pak north west has central Asian looking people, South India has African looking people.. who cares wtf... ?

He went to Balakot and commented on one of the chai wala's green eyes. What is up with all the race based BS here though ? Who cares, man.. north India, has plenty of Indian and Pakistani folk who could easily pass for Greek/Spanish/Arab looking people.. north east India has "Chinese looking" mongoloid folk, Pak north west has central Asian looking people, South India has African looking people.. who cares wtf... ?

You didn't posted this one which got the most views, 1.3 million...the power of apolitical kid.

Asking 11 yo Pakistani Kid about INDIA (Warning: Heart Warming)

Karl Rock
2 weeks ago (edited)
"If you want real peace in the world, start with children." "Yadi aap duniya mein vaastavik shaanti chaahate hain, to bachchon ke saath shuroo karen." "यदि आप दुनिया में वास्तविक शांति चाहते हैं, तो बच्चों के साथ शुरूआत करें।" - Mahatma Gandhi

We don't care. But some weirdos here are obsessed with proving they look different from brown people. We wuzz Arabs we wuzz Central Asians

You didn't posted this one which got the most views, 1.3 million...the power of apolitical kid.

Asking 11 yo Pakistani Kid about INDIA (Warning: Heart Warming)

Karl Rock
2 weeks ago (edited)
"If you want real peace in the world, start with children." "Yadi aap duniya mein vaastavik shaanti chaahate hain, to bachchon ke saath shuroo karen." "यदि आप दुनिया में वास्तविक शांति चाहते हैं, तो बच्चों के साथ शुरूआत करें।" - Mahatma Gandhi
Ya, have not been able to keep this one up to date because they keep banning me here for minor offences, was counting instead, on the guy reaching a bunch of Pakistanis just because he has a million + subs anyway.

I did see the one with the kid.. such a typical urban modern family from our region, could so easily have been my bhanja and relatives. Koi fark hi nahi hai yaar. What a great kid and the folks who raised him that way.

---------

All about the economics, isn't it ? Nihari khao, playstation khelo, padho, likho.. makes all the difference.

Poor folk get exploited by politicians and their cronies who play the race/religion card.

That's just how it goes...

Ya, have not been able to keep this one up to date because they keep banning me here for minor offences, was counting instead, on the guy reaching a bunch of Pakistanis just because he has a million + subs anyway.

I did see the one with the kid.. such a typical urban modern family from our region, could so easily have been my bhanja and relatives. Koi fark hi nahi hai yaar. What a great kid and the folks who raised him that way.

---------

All about the economics, isn't it ? Nihari khao, playstation khelo, padho, likho.. makes all the difference.

Poor folk get exploited by politicians and their cronies who play the race/religion card.

That's just how it goes...

Most of the comments were from India of course and was very appreciative and enlightening...
And this line from the kid 'there are good and bad people everywhere' was quoted so many times.

And people praising the kid for the intelligence and wholeheartedness.

Kids doesn't harbors what the elders do...they don't see the shades of grey...all black and white.

Most of the comments were from India of course and was very appreciative and enlightening...
And this line from the kid 'there are good and bad people everywhere' was quoted so many times.

And people praising the kid for the intelligence and wholeheartedness.

Kids doesn't harbors what the elders do...they don't see the shades of grey...all black and white.
monochrome black and white has value, as does a heat map/infrared image, as does a sat image...

ours is a tough neighborhood, as the Donald would say

but one can still be for peace and not be a dumb hippie type with no grasp on reality, y'know ?

@Baibars_1260 keeping the Pashtuns in the video aside, where are the RACIALLY DIFFERENT Pakistani Muslims? They look darker and more "gangu" than us Ashraf "so called Muslims." Someone tell that weird Indus punk who was going off yesterday.
He seemed to hate IMs ( a trait he shares with people obsessed with wearing Khakhi shorts). He thought IMs were "racially inferior" and indistinguishable from Hindus.

I told him about my conversation with IMs were who were puzzled about the culture of the majority ethnic community in Pakistan and how IMs ( not me ! ) found that culture very similar to Sikh and Punjabi Hindu culture back in their home. They pointed out the similarity of the chimta in the Jugni singer, to the chimta used by Sadhus and Jogis during Tandav. The adoration of the Sindhi Hindu saint and demigod Sant Jhule Lal.

Then there was the fact on names:
Sethi, Cheema, Bajwa, Naik, Khokhar, Majithia, Ghumman, Chopra.. which are standard Jat Sikh and Punjabi Jat names in India.

He didn't like that and so did some others ...
He didn't know who Jina Poonja's son was even after I dropped broad hints.
Then that gentleman first accused me of vociferously defending IMs, then accused me of being one myself.
That when I had already told him my origins which were nowhere connected to India at all.
It appears he must have got into fight with an IM and got the worst of it. I don't blame him. IMs can be fiercely combative at times.

Well.. from now on I am staying out of this . My passion is military technology which I enjoy. Anthropology, Ethnic Population studies,,political science and history are not my strong point. I don't know anything about India or IMs. For that matter I don't know anything about Bangladeshis either and somehow I seem to have rubbed them up the wrong way.
So let me stay out of this. Nuts and bolts for me.

Last edited:
Then that gentleman first accused me of vociferously defending IMs, then accused me of being one myself.
That when I had already told him my origins which were nowhere connected to India at all.
It appears he must have got into fight with an IM and got the worst of it. I don't blame him. IMs can be fiercely combative at times.
None of that.

They've just concocted weird alt-histories that they are descended from Central Asians and Turks. To put it short they don't want to be reminded that they look like the average brown person. The selective moulding of history taught in Pakistan also has a part to play in it~the first Pakistani was Mohammad bin Qasim.

None of that.

They've just concocted weird alt-histories that they are descended from Central Asians and Turks. To put it short they don't want to be reminded that they look like the average brown person. The selective moulding of history taught in Pakistan also has a part to play in it~the first Pakistani was Mohammad bin Qasim.

Hadn't Zia Ul Haq once made a speech that Pakistani last names should reflect Central Asian or Middle Eastern locations instead of sub-continental names?
Zia ul Haq objected to names like Dehlavi, Barailvi, Lakhnavi, because these names were not relevant to places in Pakistan today, But Zia, didn't mention, Naik, Rao, Janjua, Sethi, Cheema, Khokhar etc.
Mohammed Bin Qasim was from Taif in the Hejaz ( present day "Saudi" Arabia ). I don't remember the text book I studied at school saying Bin Qasim was a Pakistani.
But some one can invent information.

Oops . There I go again..

Hadn't Zia Ul Haq once made a speech that Pakistani last names should reflect Central Asian or Middle Eastern locations instead of sub-continental names?
Zia ul Haq objected to names like Dehlavi, Barailvi, Lakhnavi, because these names were not relevant to places in Pakistan today, But Zia, didn't mention, Naik, Rao, Janjua, Sethi, Cheema, Khokhar etc.
Mohammed Bin Qasim was from Taif in the Hejaz ( present day "Saudi" Arabia ). I don't remember the text book I studied at school saying Bin Qasim was a Pakistani.

While he himself was a Jallandhari. Smart move not to go by that name like Hafeez Jallandhari sahab did. Must have helped him blend in while he was setting up camps in FATA.

None of that.

So says the false flagger who supports and colludes with anti-Pakistani/Muslim sanghi extremists........... :azn::

1611320749705.png

No wonder why you are desperate to claim that Pakistanis are the "same" race as indians.........:lol:

So when did you become a zorastrian worshipper.......:lol:..........:azn:

Just like indian so called "Muslims" are converting to Hinduism..........:azn:............perhaps they are re-inventing their religion............:lol::

So says the false flagger who supports and colludes with anti-Pakistani/Muslim sanghi extremists........... :azn::

View attachment 709824

No wonder why you are desperate to claim that Pakistanis are the "same" race as indians.........:lol:

So when did you become a zorastrian worshipper.......:lol:..........:azn:

Just like indian so called "Muslims" are converting to Hinduism..........:azn:............perhaps they are re-inventing their religion............

Sure, just as you say... these "Muslims" , (notice the quotes you put in) are reinventing religion.But they weren't really Muslims were they?
So now we will have 190 million more reinvented religion
"Muslims " ( notice the quotes? ) to fight in addition to 1.3 billion Hindus. Wow ! Hindus keep increasing their numbers.

As "Muslims " ( notice the quotes? ) keep reinventing their religion their numbers increase.

So 160 million "Muslims " in the land we lost in
our Civil War ( notice the quotes?) + 190 million Hindu "Muslims" ( notice the quotes?) in India, + 83 million "Muslims" in Iran returning to Zoroastrianism or militant anti-Sunni Shiism + half the population of "Muslims " Afghanistan ( India anti-Pakistani supporters) 15 million.= 448 million "Muslims" who are reinventing their religion .

Yikes ! We are outnumbered fighting 1.55 billion kuffars on three sides.
We need pure blooded Pakistani s to produce more children.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom