What's new

ex-pat "Indian" vlogger in Muzaffarabad

The curious case of Canine killing the Feline...both can be saved.

About dog lovers, well, there can be an island sanctuary for dogs. Say for two thousand of them. An island or even an inland sanctuary.

With it comes the Poo scam in one of the Carl vid. :-)

I don't know about it. Can you link ?

The following video is the first time I watched of her fully, I've seen few others, that I cannot recall right now.
You get a sense of a person, before his marriage to her, Karl really really annoyed me, his whole demeanor. After his marriage, I can sense he is a lot different. He comes across as more sincere.

The vid I have watched in my binge watch since the afternoon.

And your description of him, well, he himself echoes that in his visit vid to Pakistan ( Lahore and Peshawar ) to buy his wife clothes. He mentions that he becomes emotional about her support to him.

Lavasa was a failure too with hardly any investment coming

Wasn't Lavasa supposed to be the one with everything in a short walk's time ?

Too many scams in India real estate development.

The much touted Dholera city was a failure...

Lavasa was a failure too with hardly any investment coming, so was the GIFT city much touted smart city near Ahmedabad...hardly two three bldgs after so many years.

Check some projects in Gwadar, Gilgit Baltistan, FATA too, in Karachi(around), Punjab too, much faster pace of development than India and with better quality construction.
Ab mein facts bolun ga tou log bolein ge Indian hai.

India's tier 2 cities are developing faster than our major cities. Surat, Vizag, Pune, Indore, Kochi.

Pakistan lags behind MASSIVELY in South Asia. Just compare Karachi with Yangon. Mynamar only opened its economy to the international world after 2000s.

We need to focus west of the Indus. Balochistan, GB and FATA lag behind massively. Iran can construct wonderful cities in the same terrain as Balochistan.

Learn to take criticism.

P.S Gwadar 2005 se ban raha hai and we're just harping on and on about it. Yeh tou haal hai.

About dog lovers, well, there can be an island sanctuary for dogs. Say for two thousand of them. An island or even an inland sanctuary.

I don't know about it. Can you link ?

The vid I have watched in my binge watch since the afternoon.

And your description of him, well, he himself echoes that in his visit vid to Pakistan ( Lahore and Peshawar ) to buy his wife clothes. He mentions that he becomes emotional about her support to him.

Wasn't Lavasa supposed to be the one with everything in a short walk's time ?

Sorry, I didn't realise, the video was already posted, I haven't followed the thread after my comment, just replied to yours, still it was the first video I watched involving her. Others were at the CAA protest and where they discussed their relationship, and few others.

Before his marriage, he had a video with henna on his hands and he kept bring it into the camera, it was just weird, then he made one, where he drank cow urine, personally I do not have a problem, if that's your belief, but he came across as trying too hard, and then he ran away from Pakistan claiming ISI is following him, I thought what a bloody idiot.

I am extremely well read, and have visited about 20 countries, and so many other experiences, I can assure anyone, that Pakistan is a free society, he was faking it to get Indian views and likes.

All those, plus other minor experiences combined to form my opinion of him, it's not fully changed yet, but it is heck of a lot better then before, my only assumption is, it must be his wife's influence. Plus, you hear her speak, and she comes across as genuine and clean soul. Bless her.

She actually said that she finds the lingo in Pakistan to be more polite than she would find in her Haryana.

Ravish is a sensible person. Where in his programs did you find him a chamcha ?

i am unable to understand why patriotic indians like @jamahir and @Joe Shearer support anti india forces ?

lady manisha , her husband and ravish kumar are working as agents of pakistan , their ultimate aim is to harm india . they are being applauded by pakistanis here because they opposed CAA.

Too many scams in India real estate development.

The much touted Dholera city was a failure...

Lavasa was a failure too with hardly any investment coming, so was the GIFT city much touted smart city near Ahmedabad...hardly two three bldgs after so many years.

Check some projects in Gwadar, Gilgit Baltistan, FATA too, in Karachi(around), Punjab too, much faster pace of development than India and with better quality construction.

we are failed but ,
even after so much development your country is facing problem in paying for aircraft lease . your passengers are humiliated and disembarked from the loaded plane ?

Last edited:
Whenever I hear people from the Delhi UP urbanized Haryana/Punjab belt speaking, it sounds familiar and sweet to my ears. In the way they enunciate their words. Dilliwalay Karachiites (what my family is) speak in the same way.

Not the hatt ja tau Haryanvis or Punjabis though.

we speak urdu which is our mother tongue in all UP , Bihar , MP Haryana,

Posts of No-value/off-topic / Personal Attacks on Members

Last edited by a moderator:
i am unable to understand why patriotic indians like @jamahir and @Joe Shearer support anti india forces ?

Which anti-India forces ?

lady manisha , her husband and ravish kumar are working as agents of pakistan , their ultimate aim is to harm india . they are being applauded by pakistanis here because they opposed CAA.

1. I don't think Manisha and Karl's anti-CAA participation is the reason why Pakistanis like them. You can see in their vids that they are a sensible couple. @peagle has indicated in his own way that Karl is now a more mellow person, the result of his marriage.

2. How is Ravish harming India ?

This comment reminds me of ISI bot from Reddit.

Things ISI is funding:

☑ Farmer Protests in indian Punjab

☑ Indian army recruitment

☑ Donald Trump Jr

☑ Fighting Sindh Police

☑ Panama Papers

☑ Thousands of Pakistani soldiers in Azerbaijan vs [Country 404]

☑ Deepika Padukone

☑ New York Times

☑ BBC

☑ CNN

☑ VOX

☑ VICE

☑ VOA

☑ AL JAZEERA

☑ Washington Post

☑ My Little Pony

☑ US Elections

☑ Attack on Titan

☑ Spy Pigeons

☑ UK Elections

☑ Turkish Journalism

☑ Rahul Gandhi

☑ Khalistan Movement

☑ Espionage Apples

☑ Fake news in india

As always, honorary shout out to Major Adnan Sami for his amazing deep cover ops in the country named
after a river in Pakistan.

*I am a bot, and this action was performed automatically. Please [contact the moderators of this subreddit](/message/compose/?to=/r/chutyapa) if you have any questions or concerns.*

you should know why you and your people are suffering .

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom