What's new

Ex-ISI official Col Imam killed

First Abduallah Mehsud , then Baitullah Mehsud then Hakimullah Mehsud and Qari Hussain Mehsud add to these (Ghair)Muslim Khan , Fazlulah and count less other goons who are directly responsible for thousands of deaths across Pakistan , who are these people ? I mean , are we blind or what , why cant we call a spade a spade ?

TERRORISTS ----------------------------------------------

these guys are terrorists whom our idiot Imran Khan ALWAYS comes on media to "NEGOTIATE" WITH!

I mean on which planet is this dumbo Imran Khan living! Terrorists who have killed 1000s of innocent people all across PAKISTAN, how can Pak army negotiate with these kharijities!

Imran Khan opposed Swat ops, south waziristan ops, and continues to oppose our army's struggle to eliminate FATA of foreign funded terrorists!

As described by Dr. Tahir ul Qadri in his book written to tell the world WHO are the modern day kharijties, Dr. Tahir ul Qadri calls these TTP modern day kharijities and as per Islam and orders of holy messenger (sawaw), where ever we see these kharijities, we should kill them!

And here we have Imran Khan who continues to oppose fighting these these takfiri, sectarian, kharijities!

People on this forum have a SHORT memory! I mean why would u wanna vote for this bloody Imran Khan when he is clearly ANTI ARMED FORCES!

TTP is not Tehrik e Taliban Pakistan , these people should not be allowed to misuse the good name of Pakistan when these people are in the pockets of enemies of Pakistan and they should be rightly called Terrorist Tribal Pathan

Those who have sympathies for these rats should go and join them so that they can all be shot , gassed, poisoned and burt to ashes in large numbers.

our idiot IMRAN KHAN of Pakistan has NEVER condemned these takfiri terrorists! Infact he continues to oppose military ops against them kharijities!

He opposed swat ops, S. waziristan ops and other military ops against modern day kharijities in entire FATA! I just CANNOT imagine that TTP which has killed 1000s of innocent pakistanis and other minorities in pakistan, Imran khan NEVER speaks out against them! Heck he even opposes Pak army's operations in Balochistan against RAW funded BLA, BRA! Imran is a total idiot who is living in a bubble! And people want THIS kind of a "leader" for pakistan who has such a SOFT heart for takfiri kharijities!

And people here want Imran Khan to be our next leader! People on this forum have SHORT memories!

Col. Imam was a loyal son of Pakistan, though he laid his live for the country, we need to find his killers and behead them.

Tipu did hijack a PIA plane and took it to Afghanistan and it took 6 years for ISI to track him down in North Africa and one more year for the SSG to kill him in Libya in his flat. Col. Imam's killers should find the same fate.

these guys are terrorists whom our idiot Imran Khan ALWAYS comes on media to "NEGOTIATE" WITH!

I mean on which planet is this dumbo Imran Khan living! Terrorists who have killed 1000s of innocent people all across PAKISTAN, how can Pak army negotiate with these kharijities!

Imran Khan opposed Swat ops, south waziristan ops, and continues to oppose our army's struggle to eliminate FATA of foreign funded terrorists!

As described by Dr. Tahir ul Qadri in his book written to tell the world WHO are the modern day kharijties, Dr. Tahir ul Qadri calls these TTP modern day kharijities and as per Islam and orders of holy messenger (sawaw), where ever we see these kharijities, we should kill them!

And here we have Imran Khan who continues to oppose fighting these these takfiri, sectarian, kharijities!

People on this forum have a SHORT memory! I mean why would u wanna vote for this bloody Imran Khan when he is clearly ANTI ARMED FORCES!
Actually it's u who r dumbo knuckle-head... Ur thick skull can't get it thru that u cannot fight a whole population. u'll kill them by bombs & they lose their beloved son/daughter/sibling/parent & then the whole of the surviving family will go to local mullah & volunteer for suicide-attack to revenge death of their loved ones.

What Imran Khan is saying that all these military actions & drones are doing nothing but creatings more "FIDAIs" who have lost all they had & day-&-night plan to kill Pakistanis to revenge what Pak-Forces did to their family.

There r CIA-Inida etc hired patsies by the name TTP but way to deal with them is NOT bomb them from a distance,,, There supply lines should be cut-off by winning locals' hearts-&-mind so they would stop harbouring TTP goons.

What Imran Khan says is supported by ISI's chief Pasha as well so better give some wisening-pill to ur bone-head,,, jerk!!!.

& don't complain of other's short memory, get some almonds urself, coz what Imran Khan said long time back is proven to be true,,, even US herself is on talk-tables. I voted only once in my life & that was for Imran Khan & i'll do that again.

It's mere presence of US in Afghan that resulted in chaos in tribal areas & in rest of Pak-Watan. Like hamid Gul said when Afghan was under USSR+India's shadow there were so many bomb blasts in Pakistan,,, but when it was under under Pakistan-frndly taliban we were at peace,,, now india's free in Afghan again & we have similar bombings back.... So it's NOT taliban , it's india backed by all anti-Pak evils responsible for recruiting these stupid-TTP & supplying them with all plastic-explosive they need for their jackets'''.

I can only speculate since i am not privy to the details

i think in some ways they have some similar goals in the region however their methods differ as does implementation

LeJ and TTP is a marriage of convenience; they're both terrorist groups who use religion for political purposes

Afghan taleban is a purely Afghan oriented movement, consisting of Afghan citizens and focused on establishing an Islamic government in Afghanistan. They have publicly condemned and disowned the actions of TTP

The TTP is also a purely Pakistani movement. yes, the TTP are terrorists like AT, but it doesnt mean they are not Pakistanis.

ps: i am a punjabi pakistani. when i go beyond nowshera(NWFP), the locals know i am an alien.

Strange, i thought it was pakistan for paksitanis. If a pakhtun can settle in panjab and sindh easily and make a livilhood, then how come you cant settle in NWFP especially in tribal areas?

Ms. Intelligence! Would you mind to let everybody know that whom did Col imam trained??

while he was known to sympathise with Afghan taleban, the people he actually trained were the anti soviet mujahideen; and yes, many would later form a faction known today as AT

i think he was a patriot who tried to do the right thing; however it is clear that AT and TTP "Asian tigers" :-)what:) or whatever it is have different agenda. As I said earlier, some similar goals but different overall agenda and different ways of implementing it

Col. Imam wanted an end to the violence; but seems that certain nefarious groups backed by certain nefarious entities had different things in mind

---------- Post added at 01:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:45 PM ----------

Strange, i thought it was pakistan for paksitanis. If a pakhtun can settle in panjab and sindh easily and make a livilhood, then how come you cant settle in NWFP especially in tribal areas?

how many times do i need to tell you to spell the name of the country correctly??

The TTP is also a purely Pakistani movement. yes, the TTP are terrorists like AT, but it doesnt mean they are not Pakistanis.

They are mostly Pakistanis yes (just like the Afghan Taliban are primarily Afghan), but they are allied with foreign (non-Pakistani) networks like AQ, Islamic Movement of Uzbekistan etc. The weapons they have acquired also show they are on the payrolls of India and the US. A lot of them get support from the Afghan provinces of Kunar (into Mohmand) and Paktika (into S/N Waziristan). Unlike the TTP who virtually get no support from the Pakistani public, the Afghan Taliban gets a lot more support in Afghanistan. This does not mean I am not endorsing the Afghan Taliban, this is the reality of the situation. The TTP is a recent organization, the Afghan Taliban is an old one. The number of TTP terrorists is significantly less than the Afghan Taliban. The Afghan Taliban has much more of a stronghold in Afghanistan than the TTP in Pakistan.

The Afghan Taliban "claim" they are fighting the invaders in their country that killed their people & are using it for proxy wars. The TTP is not dismantling any invaders in Pakistan, because there are no foreign invaders occupying Pakistan. Again, I do not endorse the Afghan Taliban, I am trying to give you logical proof as to why they have much more support in Afghanistan than the TTP does in Pakistan.

Some of the Afghan Taliban today (Hektmetyar, Haqqani) actually fought the Soviets as part of the Mujahideen group in the 80's, none of the TTP leadership ever fought the Soviets. The Pakistani people from ALL over the country have unequivocally and firmly stood behind this government and leadership against the TTP. It is not like that in Afghanistan.

how many times do i need to tell you to spell the name of the country correctly??

Dont get mad buddy, it was un-intentional. If you look at my posts it always contain spelling errors. You even see I quite constantly mis-spell Afghanistan as Afghanistna, but it doesnt mean i am disrespecting my own country.

Graphic video of the kiling

********.com - Taliban release video of killing of Col Imam

TTP is not Tehrik e Taliban Pakistan , these people should not be allowed to misuse the good name of Pakistan when these people are in the pockets of enemies of Pakistan and they should be rightly called Terrorist Tribal Pathan

Those who have sympathies for these rats should go and join them so that they can all be shot , gassed, poisoned and burt to ashes in large numbers.

Not appreciated. Don't bring ethnicity here.

while he was known to sympathise with Afghan taleban, the people he actually trained were the anti soviet mujahideen; and yes, many would later form a faction known today as AT

---------- Post added at 01:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:45 PM ----------

I had tried my all best efforts to clear the very prolong and strong propaganda at this forum, that Afghan Taliban had major role in Soviet war.
Nobody has heard about Afghan taliban or name of any taliban commander during soviet encounter,except "mullah rocketi" whom people think was mullah omar .
Few name which had came in news were Gul badein Hikmat yar,Ahmed shah masood, Rabbani, Abdul Rasool siyaf ,nobody of them belong to taliban but anti taliban.
Taliban were exposed with their name in 90's ,these are pukhtun who had fled during Soviet war and join the New nurseries of madrasas in Pakistan.
Col Imam ISI ex officer had certainly trained these wolves to demolish the New Govt. of true mujahdein who had pulled back soviet union.This was joint venture of US. and Pakistan which has a strong support of saudia financed wahabi madresass.

Back
Top Bottom