What's new

Ex-ISI official Col Imam killed

@ Ahmad

Wrong post. You're torturing the thread "Ex-ISI official Col Imam killed"

We Indians, hostile to ISI, really MOURNING his death.

A lovable enemy.

RIP

Pundit G... no pun intended but what are you expecting in a Pakistan defence forum? do you think we will praise Nathuram here?
please take your sarcasm somewhere else
thanks

I think army usually covers the bodies until they are taken away. More power to them for having the morals to respect the dead, even the enemy dead.

some pictures are existing though, i think. Gotta look.

that's where they hide after their hit & run tactics

i dont think Army should play a role in this.....but we should have more commercials which show the public the devastation of this terrorism on our fabric of society; the impact on economy; the limbless nameless labourer who happened to be at wrong place at wrong time

the Iraqis did it....(anti terror; anti sectarian).....very visual, sometimes disturbing --but hey -- it's a strong imagery. Pakistanis are emotional people. It would help knock sense into those who may be in denial --or those jerk ''apologists''

one of the strongest i've ever seen -which puts chills in my spine yet so well done was Awain Na Kar Zulm - Yaad Khuda Di Kar Le by Abrar Ul Haq

on TV people are talking openly. Talk shows are talking about this problem. Nobody seems to report it enough though. And given the poor economy, people are more worried about livelihood than other issues --which are as pressing. These extremists want to destroy our country. Whether its the hired thugs who martyred Col. Saab; or whether its the 15 year old brainwashed drone who kills people at Friday prayers just to attack one political agent.

not thus far....but in war affected areas, ascertaining true facts is so difficult because of the difficult for journalists to operate there.

I/we want revenge. And by God, we will get it. It's easy for me to type on this keyboard, but by God mark my words -- we will thrash the legs and sever the veins of those who spill Pakistani sacred blood. Them, and their supporters/financiers

Inshallah.

Bu Zolfiqar... Perhaps it would be appropriate to consider the issue of constant CIA drone attacks in all of this too... I think they are like the proverbial fuel on fire...

Last edited by a moderator:
take that also up, with the govt. In a democratic or quasi-democratic system, people would be within their rights to do that

this is another one which really caught my mind

my last off-topic post; mods can move if need arises.

Last edited by a moderator:
been taking it up with the government for years now with no results... someone is definitely hell bent on creating fitnah and fasad in Pakistan by upsetting the tribals against the Pak Army... this is in a nutshell our problem with terrorism today...

I am afraid i am not confused, most of us read about the taliban on the media, but i have first hand their experience in real life for years. They were students from Madrasahs, now it doesnt matter if it was a salafi or hanafi madrasah, what matters is that they are extremists with twisted ideology which is a mixed up of many things. When the Taliban entered into Spin Boldak from Pakistan, they attacked and captured Spin Boldak district and later on they marched towards Qandahar City whch was then controlled by various mujahideen factions. after few months they marched to Ghazni, they took all the areas controlled by Harakat, Jamiat and Hiz, but they didnt try to enter the areas of Hizbe Wahdat as they knew they wouldnt have luck that time. Then they marched to Logar and Chahar Asyab a stronghold of Gulbudin, they forced Gulbudin out in a fierce fight, Gulbudin then pulled back to another of his base in Sorobi, not sure if you have heard of this place, in sorobi a commander of Gulbudin called Zardad was in controll. A taste of his cruelty, murder and looting is still in people's mouth. After this point Gulbudin went to see Masoud and they forged an alliance against the Taliban until the taliban took kabul. This alliance lasted for years to come, although Gulbudin didnt have any forces on ground to fight the taliban-it was mostly political from this point. Now gulbudin have some fighters but too weak compare to the past, a few months back Gulbudin and Taliban's fighters clashed badly and as a result they both lost many dozens of men and many of Gulbudin's men surrendrd to the Gov to put pressure on the taliban.

What a load of bollocks, what have you been reading? Taliban were a pure intrinsic movement where most of the soldiers were Afghans. The circumstances after the Soviet defeat and civil war created them. Mullah Umer was a local of Kandhar not Quetta. BUT yes they were supported by Pakistan then USA, KSA
and UAE. Get out of this hubris where most Afghans blame Pakistan for their creation. It was a pure Afghan monster. Having said that there were Pakistanis, Chechians, Arabs, Uzbeks etc etc among their ranks. Your whole claim is preposterous, a fragment of your imagination. Stop this already.

Getting back on the topic, I have watched the video of execution and every cell in my body wanted those TTP's thugs crushed under the tanks. TTP might be running out of money but they still have the motivation and leadership intact.

What a load of bollocks, what have you been reading? Taliban were a pure intrinsic movement where most of the soldiers were Afghans. The circumstances after the Soviet defeat and civil war created them. Mullah Umer was a local of Kandhar not Quetta. BUT yes they were supported by Pakistan then USA, KSA
and UAE. Get out of this hubris where most Afghans blame Pakistan for their creation. It was a pure Afghan monster. Having said that there were Pakistanis, Chechians, Arabs, Uzbeks etc etc among their ranks. Your whole claim is preposterous, a fragment of your imagination. Stop this already.

Getting back on the topic, I have watched the video of execution and every cell in my body wanted those TTP's thugs crushed under the tanks. TTP might be running out of money but they still have the motivation and leadership intact.

Yes, off course the taliban were from Afghanistan, i dont know the point of your posts. AT are from Afghanistan and so are the TTP from pakistan. I am glad that were honest enough to call them monsters. Thanks alot.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom