What's new

Ex-ISI official Col Imam killed

nowdays it is more than territorial integrity, having a puppet gov in place in afghanistan will give pakistan an advantage against its rival india. so no one is innocent here.

And having a puppet government in place in Afghanistan will give India an advantage against its rival Pakistan. It works both ways sir.

Btw, I don't see how having a puppet government in Afghanistan will give Pakistan an advantage against India, there is no border between Afghanistan and India. However, I can see that a puppet government installed by India in Afghanistan can have several advantages for India (in hurting Pakistan), such as revitalizing the Pashtunistan movement, and supporting the BLA terrorists for separating Balochistan from Pakistan. This is currently happening right now. Please answer this one last query Ahmad, thanks. I won't continue with any of this after this last query has been answered. I appreciate it.

Graphic video of the kiling

********.com - Taliban release video of killing of Col Imam

for god's sake man, dont post videos like that, i thought things like this would automatically get deleted here.

nowdays it is more than territorial integrity, having a puppet gov in place in afghanistan will give pakistan an advantage against its rival india. so no one is innocent here.

And having a puppet government in place in Afghanistan will give India an advantage against its rival Pakistan. It works both ways sir.

Btw, I don't see how having a puppet government in Afghanistan will give Pakistan an advantage against India, there is no border between Afghanistan and India. However, I can see that a puppet government installed by India in Afghanistan can have several advantages for India (in hurting Pakistan), such as revitalizing the Pashtunistan movement, and supporting the BLA terrorists for separating Balochistan from Pakistan. This is currently happening right now. Please answer this one last query Ahmad, thanks.

Yes, it works both ways, thats why i said paksitan cant claim to be innocent.

I dont know why everybody is always bring shared border issue in the middle , in today's world, even if there is no shared border, there is still much to gain and lose. if paksitan gain advantage in afghanistan, as in the past they can mobilize teh militantacy in indian kashmir and put huge pressure on india, not to mention having a gov in their side to sing pakistani song.

^^^ Ok, thanks for your opinion, appreciate it, I really do, although I don't exactly agree with it. For some later time though. Cheers.

I watched part of a video of Taliban beheading people accused of spying, it was absolutely shocking, wish i didnt watch it, i was feeling really horrible for many days.

^Learn how to face the reality - its pathetic that they can do such things and we cant even watch it , it gives you a different POV and will get more support for Pakistan Army's Anti TTP campaign.

^Learn how to face the reality - its pathetic that they can do such things and we cant even watch it , it gives you a different POV and will get more support for Pakistan Army's Anti TTP campaign.

bro, honestly it is not pathetic if you cant watch stuff like this. It is too much for me to watch. and what i saw in the other video was a thousands times worse than the above video. we are human being and it definately put pressure on our minds, unless somebody is murderer himself to enjoy or be able to watch it. i pray that pakistani army have a decisive victory over these in-humen creatures.

why they did this ?
And who is standing behind him at last moment with gun ,
Security agencies should captured those and take revange.
Its a Test case.

The thing is that we are all refusing to see the obvious... If we need to finish off the strength of these Khariji pigs we need to have Afghanistan on our side... and seeing what Ahmad is saying here we need to do a lot better than rely on people like Afghani Taliban to control Afghanistan... best thing is to get rid of Karzai and imprison the American and Indian Army in Afghanistan... then to help Afghans establish a civil society and government in their region which works as part of our own (Yes yes we need to get rid of Zardari and the scum we have here)...

Once we secure Afghanistan (for the good of Afghans also) only then will these Kharajis have no route to resources, weapons etc and they could die out themselves over a period of time... As long as Afghanistan remains open to India/US... we will continue to have trouble in Pakistan thru these elements...

TTP is not Tehrik e Taliban Pakistan , these people should not be allowed to misuse the good name of Pakistan when these people are in the pockets of enemies of Pakistan and they should be rightly called Terrorist Tribal Pathan

Those who have sympathies for these rats should go and join them so that they can all be shot , gassed, poisoned and burt to ashes in large numbers.

Why are you being racist for? Wasn't it same tribal people from FATA who were left abandoned fighting in Kargil against indians whilst pak army were running for the hills?

Maybe we should call it Tehrik Taliban Punjabi since it has ilyas kashmiri in it too.

OK i just watched the video posted above.

if you understand pashto you will know why hakimullah killed Col imam.

He said that Col imam and his agency worked with the americans to sell mujahideen fleeing from Afghanistan to Pakistan after the US invasion and in total pakistan army and establishment recieved millions of dollars for selling off people under musharraf rule.

He mentioned that his son Major Numan also actively worked in this field of selling mujahideen to America for $400 per person.

He said anyone who works for USA will get similar fate.

Then gun shot begins.

Inna lila he wa ina ailahe rajoon

cluster bomb those militants, I've had enough!
exterminate them, cleanse Pakistan of this !

i just came accross a video of army man presumably pakistani army men torturing some people presumable taliban.. so either side is using torture inhuman and cruelty...very sad .. human respect is lost form humans.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom