What's new

Ex-ISI official Col Imam killed

i just came accross a video of army man presumably pakistani army men torturing some people presumable taliban.. so either side is using torture inhuman and cruelty...very sad .. human respect is lost form humans.

i think that thread has now been deleted by the mods.

Last edited by a moderator:
i just came accross a video of army man presumably pakistani army men torturing some people presumable taliban.. so either side is using torture inhuman and cruelty...very sad .. human respect is lost form humans.

If I would have got my hands on these guys I might have done even more inhuman torture to these as$holes than these soldiers are doing. Nothing sad. These scums deserve the worst treatment possible.

looking at the activities of these brainwashed they deserve more but again .. in a way that is outlined by religion and law, and then delivered to those desrving punishment

Torture should be banned as it is forbidden for Muslims... These people should simply be tried in military courts and executed upon being found guilty...

and can you prove the authenticity of this video just by seeing it on youtube?

propaganda and mis-information is what they live off of -- they being the enemies of the state

are there any videos or pictures of dead TTP terrorists apart from GEn Ather Abaas claims?
I have yet to see a single dead TTP terrorist after a fight. all I have seen so far is some empty mud compounds blown up or shooting and shelling at mountains.

Pakistan army really has to up its game on media front because TTP has soldiers and officers beheadings, snipping out soldiers, blowing up the check posts etc etc.
before someone points at the mutilated corpses of uncircumcised Uzbeks there is no independent verification available that they were indeed Swatai taliban of Mullah Fazlullah or some dead terrorists in Afghanistan.

after watching the execution of Col Imam I feel terrible.

@ Ahmad

Wrong post. You're torturing the thread "Ex-ISI official Col Imam killed"

We Indians, hostile to ISI, really MOURNING his death.

A lovable enemy.

RIP

@ Ahmad

Wrong post. You're torturing the thread "Ex-ISI official Col Imam killed"

We Indians, hostile to ISI, really MOURNING his death.

A lovable enemy.

RIP

mmm, i cant watch the above video.....

You're free to open a separate thread..

I don't thing Col. Imam is responsible for that video.

Sorry if I've offended you

You're free to open a separate thread..

I don't thing Col. Imam is responsible for that video.

Sorry if I've offended you

my friend, i dont know what you and me are talking about?

you certainly didnt offend me as i have no idea what we are debating.

are there any videos or pictures of dead TTP terrorists apart from GEn Ather Abaas claims?
I have yet to see a single dead TTP terrorist after a fight. all I have seen so far is some empty mud compounds blown up or shooting and shelling at mountains.

Pakistan army really has to up its game on media front because TTP has soldiers and officers beheadings, snipping out soldiers, blowing up the check posts etc etc.
before someone points at the mutilated corpses of uncircumcised Uzbeks there is no independent verification available that they were indeed Swatai taliban of Mullah Fazlullah or some dead terrorists in Afghanistan.

Hi... my advice is report every single of these videos. Youtube takes them off, if not instantly then definitely 24 hours. You can also report the websites to PTA, who are also take timely action. A little hassle in emailing them but the work gets done.

I watched some beheading videos of PA soldiers and common citizens and trust me they were extremely upsetting. Made one question what we were up against and how can anyone even think of taking someone else's life in such a manner.

I don't think it's right to show any dead body to the media or capture it on video. That's disrespecting the dead, be they our people or the enemy's.

So I wouldnt want PA to show them. They will instead be used as propoganda to enlist more young men.

I watched some beheading videos of PA soldiers and common citizens and trust me they were extremely upsetting.

it looks like you have got a very strong heart!! I watched one of the videos of beheading--I only saw less than 5 seconds of the video, and that was enough to affect my mind for the whole week.

RIP ISI need to go animal they need to go after these rats like never b4

I have yet to see a single dead TTP terrorist after a fight.

I think army usually covers the bodies until they are taken away. More power to them for having the morals to respect the dead, even the enemy dead.

some pictures are existing though, i think. Gotta look.

all I have seen so far is some empty mud compounds blown up or shooting and shelling at mountains.

that's where they hide after their hit & run tactics

i dont think Army should play a role in this.....but we should have more commercials which show the public the devastation of this terrorism on our fabric of society; the impact on economy; the limbless nameless labourer who happened to be at wrong place at wrong time

the Iraqis did it....(anti terror; anti sectarian).....very visual, sometimes disturbing --but hey -- it's a strong imagery. Pakistanis are emotional people. It would help knock sense into those who may be in denial --or those jerk ''apologists''

one of the strongest i've ever seen -which puts chills in my spine yet so well done was Awain Na Kar Zulm - Yaad Khuda Di Kar Le by Abrar Ul Haq

on TV people are talking openly. Talk shows are talking about this problem. Nobody seems to report it enough though. And given the poor economy, people are more worried about livelihood than other issues --which are as pressing. These extremists want to destroy our country. Whether its the hired thugs who martyred Col. Saab; or whether its the 15 year old brainwashed drone who kills people at Friday prayers just to attack one political agent.

Before someone points at the mutilated corpses of uncircumcised Uzbeks there is no independent verification available that they were indeed Swatai taliban of Mullah Fazlullah or some dead terrorists in Afghanistan.

not thus far....but in war affected areas, ascertaining true facts is so difficult because of the difficult for journalists to operate there.

I/we want revenge. And by God, we will get it. It's easy for me to type on this keyboard, but by God mark my words -- we will thrash the legs and sever the veins of those who spill Pakistani sacred blood. Them, and their supporters/financiers

Inshallah.

Back
Top Bottom