What's new

Ex-ISI official Col Imam killed

This video saddened me... and enraged me also...

What kind of deluded, sick and evil people are these... What was the crime of Colonel Imam... LanatAllah on all those who were involved in his kidnap and killing...

Its obvious he was killed because he supported the resistance against the Americans and Indians in Afghanistan...

I had tried my all best efforts to clear the very prolong and strong propaganda at this forum, that Afghan Taliban had major role in Soviet war.
Nobody has heard about Afghan taliban or name of any taliban commander during soviet encounter,except "mullah rocketi" whom people think was mullah omar .

The Afghan Taliban were an off-shoot of the MUHAJIDEEN that were formed to fight the Soviets. These included people like Hekmetyar & Haqqani, who are part of the Taliban today, as well as people like Ahmed Shah Masood, and even OBL etc. Hekmetyar & Haqqani fought the Soviets not as the Taliban, but as part of the Mujahideen. The Northern Alliance, Afghan Taliban and Al-Qaeda are all an off-shoot of the Mujahideen from the Soviets era, none of these existed at the time of the Soviets, but the people from the Mujahideen movement diverged from each other and formed separate groups. None of the leadership of the TTP was ever involved as part of the Mujahideen group in the Soviet War, hence their links with the AT are not really that strong.

there is anothrr gruesome video of his being killed circulated on youtube the uploader is dilazak3 .. there is another shameful video of th vice chancelero of islamia colg its very sad to see so aged people being tortured... at least i am sad about the vc of islamia colg vc.. the imam in my opinion prepared poison and ate it .. that is nothing more in my opinion.. but the vc hasnt preperad such terrorists extremists so his capture is very sad..

here is the video..

and the video of ajmal khan

Last edited by a moderator:
This video saddened me... and enraged me also...

What kind of deluded, sick and evil people are these... What was the crime of Colonel Imam... LanatAllah on all those who were involved in his kidnap and killing...

Its obvious he was killed because he supported the resistance against the Americans and Indians in Afghanistan...

plz dont use such language about allah...

I had tried my all best efforts to clear the very prolong and strong propaganda at this forum, that Afghan Taliban had major role in Soviet war.
Nobody has heard about Afghan taliban or name of any taliban commander during soviet encounter,except "mullah rocketi" whom people think was mullah omar .

The Afghan Taliban were an off-shoot of the MUHAJIDEEN that were formed to fight the Soviets. These included people like Hekmetyar & Haqqani, who are part of the Taliban today, as well as people like Ahmed Shah Masood, and even OBL etc. Hekmetyar & Haqqani fought the Soviets not as the Taliban, but as part of the Mujahideen. The Northern Alliance, Afghan Taliban and Al-Qaeda are all an off-shoot of the Mujahideen from the Soviets era, none of these existed at the time of the Soviets, but the people from the Mujahideen movement diverged from each other and formed separate groups. None of the leadership of the TTP was ever involved as part of the Mujahideen group in the Soviet War, hence their links with the AT are not really that strong.

sometime i feel that people may blind or don't want to use a common sense. AFGHAN "TALIBAN." This word certainly not shoot off from mujahdein. Taliban(students) who were shoot off from saudi funded wabahi madresas in Pakistan to take over Afghanistan after withdraw of soviet union with help of ISI and US.

Bro, The taliban were composed of mainly young strudents from madrasahs in Pakistan. They never fought against the soviets. There were some commanders from the soviet era, but their number was tiny. As per Gulbudin, he has been fighting the Taliban since day one and even had forged alliance with his ENEMEY, Masoud against the taliban. Even now Gulbudin is fighting the taliban and dont count himself under the banner of the taliban. If the media wrongly put his name under the flag of the taliban then that is a differne matter. As per Haqani, he joined the Taliban but always operated separately even today.

PESHAWAR: The political administration and security forces during their day-long search could not recover the body of the slain former Inter-Services Intelligence (ISI) official, Colonel Sultan Amir Tarar, commonly known as Colonel Imam, on Sunday.

The authorities started search for recovery of the body after the media reported that militants had thrown his body on the Mir Ali-Miramshah road. Officials of the political administration in Mir Ali told our sources that the Mir Ali-Miramshah road was thoroughly searched but they could not find the body of the late army officer.

Earlier, some private television channels reported that the body of late Col Imam was dumped at Karamkot village on Mir Ali-Miramshah road. “No villager has seen his body being placed on the road. Unconfirmed reports by certainTV channels created a huge confusion in the area,” observed a government official.

Pakistan News Service - PakTribune

Bro, The taliban were composed of mainly young strudents from madrasahs in Pakistan. They never fought against the soviets. There were some commanders from the soviet era, but their number was tiny. As per Gulbudin, he has been fighting the Taliban since day one and even had forged alliance with his ENEMEY, Masoud against the taliban. Even now Gulbudin is fighting the taliban and dont count himself under the banner of the taliban. If the media wrongly put his name under the flag of the taliban then that is a differne matter. As per Haqani, he joined the Taliban but always operated separately even today.

You are getting confused about two things. The foreign students in Wahabi Madrassahs that weren't Pakistani or Afghani were not part of the Taliban. A lot of foreign fighters were trained in Madrassahs with their Wahabi/Salafi ideology. The Taliban is strictly Deobandi ideology. Al-Qaeda has Wahabi ideology. There are differences between Wahabi and Deobandi, I suggest you look it up. Hizb-e-Gulbudin (HIG) has not been fighting day one against the Taliban, there was competition between the two in the 90's, but after 9/11, they have aligned their goals together.

The Hezb-e-Islami Gulbuddin is an Afghan islamist political party. Well-financed by anti-Soviet forces during the Soviet war in Afghanistan, the HIG was "sidelined from Afghan politics" by the rise of the Taliban in the mid-1990s. It remained so until later in the 00's when it "reemerged as an aggressive militant group, claiming responsibility for many bloody attacks against Coalition forces and the administration of President Hamid Karzai" in the post-2001 war in Afghanistan.

During the Soviet War in Afghanistan, Hekmatyar and his party operated near the Pakistani border against Soviet Communists. Areas such as Kunar, Laghman, Jalalabad, and Paktia were Hezb-e Islami's strongholds. The party is highly centralized under Hekmatyar's command and until 1994 had close relations with Pakistan, from which it received as much $600 million in U.S. aid money to fight the war with the Soviets.

The Columbia World Dictionary of Islamism reports that having lost Saudi support when it supported Saddam Hussein and Pakistani support after 1994, "the remainder of Hizb-i Islmi merged into al-Qaeda and the Taliban."The Jamestown Foundation describes it having been "sidelined from Afghan politics" for a decade or so after the Taliban takeover of Kabul. Hekmatyar opposed the 2001 American attack on Afghanistan and since then has aligned his group with remnants of the Taliban and al-Qaeda against the current Afghan government.

Source: Hezb-e-Islami Gulbuddin - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Yes, there might have been a only a few handful fighters from the Soviet's war in today's Taliban, but what is the definition of the Taliban? There is no strict definition of the Taliban, as there is no one faction or entity known as the Taliban. If you think Mullah Umar is the leader of the Taliban, he was present in the Soviet-Afghan war. All I am saying is, it would not be incorrect to say that they were an off-shoot of the Mujahideen, because there are still a few members of it that were part of the Soviet war. The Wahabi Madrassahs were never part of the Taliban, they were part of Al-Qaeda, although it cannot be denied that many Deobandi Taliban students did go to these Madrassahs and got the Wahabi ideology amalgamated with their inherent Deobandi ideology, formed an even deadlier combination. And as you know, Haqqani had become part of the Taliban.

sometime i feel that people may blind or don't want to use a common sense. AFGHAN "TALIBAN." This word certainly not shoot off from mujahdein. Taliban(students) who were shoot off from saudi funded wabahi madresas in Pakistan to take over Afghanistan after withdraw of soviet union with help of ISI and US.

This is completely false, and this is one of the mistakes America made as well when it invaded Afghanistan on 9/11. There are significant differences between Al-Qaeda and the Taliban. You are mixing the two. Al-Qaeda is a network made up of international fighters (this includes certain Somalian, German and Uzbek groups as well), the Afghan Taliban is a network made up of local Afghan fighters, the TTP is a network made up of local Pakistani fighters. Al-Qaeda is a Wahabi/Salafi group originating from Saudi Arabia, Afghan Taliban and TTP are Deobandi groups whose ideology originated from Deoband, UP. The aim of Al-Qaeda is to bring its flawed Islamic system in all the countries of the world. The aim of the Afghan Taliban after 9/11 is to remove the foreign invaders in their country, and then bring its flawed Islamic system in Afghanistan. The TTP, inspired by the Afghan Taliban's resolve to overthrow the foreigners in their country, decided to overthrow the Pakistani Muslim government which it considers to be a dummy government, and bring its flawed Islamic system in Pakistan as the form of governance. It does not consider Pakistan's constitution to be valid. Most TTP and Afghan Taliban fighters cannot speak Arabic, most Al-Qaeda fighters can. There are even ideological differences from a religious point of view between the Afghan Taliban and Al-Qaeda, although both are very extreme and violent by nature.

The Wahabi funded Madrassahs are for Al-Qaeda fighters, but it cannot be denied that certain Taliban students from the TTP went there as well. They were indoctrinated with violent Wahabi ideology which amalgamated with their inherent Deobandi ideology, & formed an even deadlier combination, as if being Deobandi wasn't extreme enough.

Again, I am not endorsing the Afghan Taliban in any way, I am just trying to clarify things when people like putting everyone together as one thing.

You are getting confused about two things. The foreign students in Wahabi Madrassahs that weren't Pakistani or Afghani were not part of the Taliban. A lot of foreign fighters were trained in Madrassahs with their Wahabi/Salafi ideology. The Taliban is strictly Deobandi ideology. Al-Qaeda has Wahabi ideology. There are differences between Wahabi and Deobandi, I suggest you look it up. Hizb-e-Gulbudin (HIG) has not been fighting day one against the Taliban, there was competition between the two in the 90's, but after 9/11, they have aligned their goals together.

I am afraid i am not confused, most of us read about the taliban on the media, but i have first hand their experience in real life for years. They were students from Madrasahs, now it doesnt matter if it was a salafi or hanafi madrasah, what matters is that they are extremists with twisted ideology which is a mixed up of many things. When the Taliban entered into Spin Boldak from Pakistan, they attacked and captured Spin Boldak district and later on they marched towards Qandahar City whch was then controlled by various mujahideen factions. after few months they marched to Ghazni, they took all the areas controlled by Harakat, Jamiat and Hiz, but they didnt try to enter the areas of Hizbe Wahdat as they knew they wouldnt have luck that time. Then they marched to Logar and Chahar Asyab a stronghold of Gulbudin, they forced Gulbudin out in a fierce fight, Gulbudin then pulled back to another of his base in Sorobi, not sure if you have heard of this place, in sorobi a commander of Gulbudin called Zardad was in controll. A taste of his cruelty, murder and looting is still in people's mouth. After this point Gulbudin went to see Masoud and they forged an alliance against the Taliban until the taliban took kabul. This alliance lasted for years to come, although Gulbudin didnt have any forces on ground to fight the taliban-it was mostly political from this point. Now gulbudin have some fighters but too weak compare to the past, a few months back Gulbudin and Taliban's fighters clashed badly and as a result they both lost many dozens of men and many of Gulbudin's men surrendrd to the Gov to put pressure on the taliban.

I am afraid i am not confused, most of us read about the taliban on the media, but i have first hand their experience in real life for years. They were students from Madrasahs, now it doesnt matter if it was a salafi or hanafi madrasah, what matters is that they are extremists with twisted ideology which is a mixed up of many things. When the Taliban entered into Spin Boldak from Pakistan, they attacked and captured Spin Boldak district and later on they marched towards Qandahar City whch was then controlled by various mujahideen factions. after few months they marched to Ghazni, they took all the areas controlled by Harakat, Jamiat and Hiz, but they didnt try to enter the areas of Hizbe Wahdat as they knew they wouldnt have luck that time. Then they marched to Logar and Chahar Asyab a stronghold of Gulbudin, they forced Gulbudin out in a fierce fight, Gulbudin then pulled back to another of his base in Sorobi, not sure if you have heard of this place, in sorobi a commander of Gulbudin called Zardad was in controll. His cruelty, murder and looting is still in people's mouth. After this point Gulbudin went to see Masoud and they forged an alliance against the Taliban until the taliban took kabul. This alliance lasted for years to come, although Gulbudin didnt have any forces on ground to fight the taliban-it was mostly political from this point. Now gulbudin have some fighters but too weak compare to the past, a few months back Gulbudin and Taliban's fighters clashed badly and as a result they both lost many dozens of men and many of Gulbudin's men surrendrd to the Gov to put pressure on the taliban.

As I said, Gulbudin and the Taliban had a power struggle in the 90's. But now, he is firmly allied with them to fight the Americans in Afghanistan after 9/11. He is also accused to be 'one of the assets' of the Pakistani ISI, along with the Haqqani network. He is highly pro-Pakistan government. He is also believed to be hiding and operating from Bajaur agency into Kunar and the other Afghan provinces.

As I said, Gulbudin and the Taliban had a power struggle in the 90's. But now, he is firmly allied with them to fight the Americans in Afghanistan after 9/11. He is also accused to be 'one of the assets' of the Pakistani ISI, along with the Haqqani network. He is highly pro-Pakistan government. He is also believed to be hiding and operating from Bajaur agency into Kunar and the other Afghan provinces.

I dont wana dispute his connections with ISI, but he is not allied with the Taliban despite the fact that they are both accused of getting orders from the same place. His representative in Kabul clearly said that they are differnet from the Taliban and as i mentioned before only a few months ago his fightrers had a fierce fight against the taliban fighters.

Then they marched to Logar and Chahar Asyab a stronghold of Gulbudin, they forced Gulbudin out in a fierce fight, Gulbudin then pulled back to another of his base in Sorobi, not sure if you have heard of this place, in sorobi a commander of Gulbudin called Zardad was in controll. A taste of his cruelty, murder and looting is still in people's mouth. After this point Gulbudin went to see Masoud and they forged an alliance against the Taliban until the taliban took kabul. This alliance lasted for years to come, although Gulbudin didnt have any forces on ground to fight the taliban-it was mostly political from this point. Now gulbudin have some fighters but too weak compare to the past, a few months back Gulbudin and Taliban's fighters clashed badly and as a result they both lost many dozens of men and many of Gulbudin's men surrendrd to the Gov to put pressure on the taliban.

The Columbia World Dictionary of Islamism reports that having lost Saudi support when it supported Saddam Hussein and Pakistani support after 1994, "the remainder of Hizb-i Islmi merged into al-Qaeda and the Taliban."The Jamestown Foundation describes it having been "sidelined from Afghan politics" for a decade or so after the Taliban takeover of Kabul. Hekmatyar opposed the 2001 American attack on Afghanistan and since then has aligned his group with remnants of the Taliban and al-Qaeda against the current Afghan government.

Source: Wikipedia

I dont wana dispute his connections with ISI, but he is not allied with the Taliban despite the fact that they are both accused of getting orders from the same place. His representative in Kabul clearly said that they are differnet from the Taliban and as i mentioned before only a few months ago his fightrers had a fierce fight against the taliban fighters.

Then the Afghan authorities and the international media shouldn't be giving out hollow claims based on their assumptions that Pakistan supports the Afghan Taliban interfering in Afghanistan. The US wants Pakistan to attack Hekmatyar's HIG group in the Mohmand and Bajaur agencies, and the Haqqani group in North Waziristan. According to you, these two groups that allegedly have strong ties to the ISI are not Afghan Taliban or any Taliban faction, am I correct Ahmad? They're not the TTP, because Pakistan is currently fighting the TTP in Pakistan, and the leadership of the TTP is made up of Pakistanis. Hekmatyar and Haqqani are ethnic Afghan Pashtuns.

Back
Top Bottom