What's new

Ex-Con PM Gilani should quit

30 seconds ki saza :lol: gillani nay loot maar mai record bananay kay baad sab say kam saza ka bhi record bana dala :lol:

Media should now prefix "Saza Yafta" to his name and address him as "Saza Yafta PM Gilani"

Thori si bhi sharam hogi toh khudi chala jayega.

Gilani sahab, kursi khali karo! "Ab chalay gi pakhraat nahi chief sahab"

Qamar Zaman kaira saying that the verdict is a cause of pride for the PM.

HEHEHE,,, when being a convict is a sense of pride for the PM, what else can you expect???

And Fawad Chaudhary, who once defended Mush and Military rule, now being a champion of democracy, and Talat Hussain absolutely owning him. Fawad Chaudhary says 'Kaunsi si moral resigation, kis liyay moral grounds par resign karain? Yeh bhi koi baat hai karni wali'?

I truly have lost respect for these people, when this guy said 'kaunsay moral grounds'!!!

people resign for allegations dumbnut, but your PM has been convicted and you are saying kaunsay moral grounds.

Media should now prefix "Saza Yafta" to his name and address him as "Saza Yafta PM Gilani"

Thori si bhi sharam hogi toh khudi chala jayega.

Gilani sahab, kursi khali karo! "Ab chalay gi pakhraat nahi chief sahab"

When Fawad CHaudhary says on Nationwide TV, kaunsay mroal grounds, i dont have high hopes of this guy resigning.

Aitazaz ahsan now saying that they will appeal.

But appeal or not, he has completed the sentence, and he is a convict. I will feel ashamed if this guy is the PM after two days!

If he doesn't resign, then what? Itna gandha hoga, itna gandha hoga ke agli election ko bhool hi jao.

Shame on you Gilani
Shame on you Aitzaz
Shame on you Zardari
Shame on you Altaf
Shame on you Asfand
Shame on you Shujat

The ruling coalition in Pakistan consists of the following

PPP= Plunder Pakistan Party
MQM= Murdering Queen's Masses
ANP= Association of Narcotics Producers
PML= Pakistan Malign League (Queerbait)

and never forget the main sponsor of this drama

PML-N= People Malign League (Notorious)

This band of goons and thugs will continue to pimp out Pakistan as long as they can and in the end people of Pakistan will once again vote for these scoundrels just like a crack addict junkie who just cant stop loving her pimp.

So the moral of the story is PAKISTAN SE ZINDA BHAG.:pakistan:

PPP to Appeal the decision.

Aitzaz Ahsan nay keh diya.

Gilani should forget about ever becoming a PM again and should seriously think over of becoming a PEON now. Honestlly...

IN RESPECTABLE NATIONS PM RESIGNS AFTER SUCH A VERDICT!

however, this is Pakistan!

ARTCILE 63g clearly states disqualifed from everywhere!

However, PPP and its ALLIES will just do nothing and alugh and carry on.

By giving such decision Court have made us the laughing stock for entire world, now every person can come to court and ask "sir please give me the 30 second punishment so that i can leave early and snatch more cellfones" this is how u make people understand the rule of law in the country ? this is what the soo called azaad adliya was all about ? and above all in our pakistan studies book we ill be proudly teaching kids that there was one prime minister named as gilani who was punished for 30 seconds. This is what these judges are paid for ? correct me if i am wrong i dont see a difference in zardari and judiciary now.

my dear friend! Judiciary did a good job a great job by MAKING SURE they don't make him a POLITICAL SHAHEED! and instead sentenced him under article 63g which clearly disqaulifies him! NOW if PPP wants to follow the proper PROCEDURE then GILLANI must step down immeditately.

cabinet has decided PM dosnt need to resign

Pml n going to make a huge uproar in national assembly, imran khan and nawaz both have declared that now they font consider Fulani a lawful PM and they will not accept that he addresses the assembly as a PM.

Muttahida Qaumi Movement
The Muttahida Qaumi Movement has called for a meeting of its legal and constitutional experts to discuss the Supreme Court convicting Gilani of contempt charges and will issue a statement after it hears from experts.

Contempt of court: Khan, Sharif demand Gilani’s resignation – The Express Tribune

bloody cheap politics from MQM!!! i am sure they are doing backdoor bargain AGAIN with PPP!!

while all other parties have clearly stated that prime minister must step down!!!

MQM will now discuss with Zardari what line to choose!

Good riddance!!! The country's most corrupt, most incompetent PM was given the most freedom to do everything he wanted. In the end, he did not do anything for his country but made a lot of money, indulged in corruption and did everything he could to save his party leader from trial! A great sacrifice by the corrupt, for the corrupt.

Now PPP, with its four year performance as zero, will try to become a political martyr. But this time inshallah they will not be lucky. The PPP will bury in the grave it has dug itself. May Allah help Pakistan get rid of these corrupt and incompetent leaders.

But reports are in that he will not resign. It just shows these people have no conscience.

Muttahida Qaumi Movement
The Muttahida Qaumi Movement has called for a meeting of its legal and constitutional experts to discuss the Supreme Court convicting Gilani of contempt charges and will issue a statement after it hears from experts.

Contempt of court: Khan, Sharif demand Gilani’s resignation – The Express Tribune

bloody cheap politics from MQM!!! i am sure they are doing backdoor bargain AGAIN with PPP!!

while all other parties have clearly stated that prime minister must step down!!!

MQM is doing a 'haq parast' version of politics. The only 'haq' is to stay in the govt., come what may. Hypocrites and muderers!

The court made a mistake by not sending him to prison. A very big mistake, in my personal opinion. But then again, there must have been a lot of pressure on the court, and now...the court can't alone save the country, as much as we would like for it to be like that.

If anyone has hope to see Gilani resigning, please wake up, lol.

Muttahida Qaumi Movement

why are you so MQM centric???

Back
Top Bottom