What's new

Ex-Con PM Gilani should quit

I think this is a very clever decesion by Suprem Court.

Now gillani is convicted without being a political martyr.

Pakistan can not afford another so called martyr of PPP.PM Gillani is in trouble on moral ground.

My all support is for my SC.

So now what's gonna happen?
More hangama, fasad

or a peaceful democratic transition to new government for the first time in Pakistani history?

Peace.

Hangama obviously

can u expect anything else from PPP?

Welcome to Zardaristan:pakistan:

Zardari expressing his views to Martin Luther King

I have a dream that one day Pakistan will be renamed to Zardaristan, where the state religion will be Bhuttoism, no con or goon will ever be punished, the courts will be abolished and all the inmates will be named federal ministers.

Zardari will not go down without a fight he will show his true colors by destroying Pakistan
in name of Bhutto based Catholicism.

Pakistan is Bigger than a zardari
Pakistan is Bigger than a bhutto
Pakistan is Bigger than a con artist
Long Live Pakistan

the decision is in a way cheeky and i am disappointed but if you look at it it has some wisdom point

he cannot become a political martyr. none is blaming the decision everyone is saying he is a criminal and cannot be a prime minister;

bad news of all this will go on for a very long time they will appeal then dates will come then by the time the decision will be coming . general elections will take place

just looking at him pisses me off why cant these guys just drop dead!!!!!!i hate him so much

now xardari has announced he will make the appeal no shocker there. but a criminal cannot be the prime minister of pakistan and what an insult for pakistan that our prime minister was just convicted but he is still in office, doing his corruption.

Since he has been convicted, under the ethics of morality and if the PM has any, he should resign now.

Congratulations everybody....now Mr. Ghaddari be convicted and punished in front of public cuz they all looted our country so wildly.....:smokin:

Since he has been convicted, under the ethics of morality and if the PM has any, he should resign now.

seriously do you think these guys have any ethics

C'mon ....

We all know he or Zardari doesn't has any kind of moral values. its been proved buddy. how u dare to expect such pious acts from them.

seriously do you think these guys have any ethics

C'mon ....

We all know he or Zardari doesn't has any kind of moral values. its been proved buddy. how u dare to expect such pious acts from them.

Yaar, the emphasise was on 'if the PM has any'... he hasn't shown any in the past 4-years and I thought he may do it just for the sake of coming elections and become a political martyr. But he did not as the PM/PN is an idiot and on top of that a world class stubborn...

This is epic...

560321_373984222643998_212078868834535_1011786_2085291910_n.jpg

Any one with slightest of political acumen would have predicted this verdict. All eyes on the Presidency!

The government will decide about to file an appeal against the judgement in a special cabinet meeting today.
Please appeal and make the SC realise they made a mistake and now they should give a proper jail term

PPP will most probably appeal, and then drag the issue for long until elections, so nothing gonna happen.

But my advice to PM is that please, have some ghairat and leave the throne of PM office.Really shameful that a convict is having the post of PM of Pakistan.

people resign even if allegations are made against them, but this guy, even after being convicted, does not have any shame.

I can see PPP going on the same track, hum to aik sazish ka hissa hain, humain target kiya ja raha hai and whatnot.

Appeal, wait wait wait, drag drag drag, and the elections.

SC played clever here, did not make him a shaheed by sending him to jail, but still convicted him!!!

btw, what is the latest on twitter of mauhtaram Bilawal bhai jan and uski sisters???

Just imagine being given punishment of standing like a naughty school boy, to stand in front of the class (ministers), when you are the PM!!!!

This guy should be having some shame now and resign, rather than waiting for the Speaker or appeal or anything.

By giving such decision Court have made us the laughing stock for entire world, now every person can come to court and ask "sir please give me the 30 second punishment so that i can leave early and snatch more cellfones" this is how u make people understand the rule of law in the country ? this is what the soo called azaad adliya was all about ? and above all in our pakistan studies book we ill be proudly teaching kids that there was one prime minister named as gilani who was punished for 30 seconds. This is what these judges are paid for ? correct me if i am wrong i dont see a difference in zardari and judiciary now.

By giving such decision Court have made us the laughing stock for entire world, now every person can come to court and ask "sir please give me the 30 second punishment so that i can leave early and snatch more cellfones" this is how u make people understand the rule of law in the country ? this is what the soo called azaad adliya was all about ? and above all in our pakistan studies book we ill be proudly teaching kids that there was one prime minister named as gilani who was punished for 30 seconds. This is what these judges are paid for ? correct me if i am wrong i dont see a difference in zardari and judiciary now.

There would have been no logic in giving him a jail term of six months, because he was not involved in a murder, it was contempt of court, a crime against the court, not some person.

The purpose was to make him ineligible, but at the same time, avoid the case that he might be called a shaheed, and the SC has done that.

Now, Gilani is in-eligible by the law, appeal or Speaker or whatever, he is a convict. And he also does not get to go to jail and write a book and call himself a shaheed and all that BS.

My question is, he is now a convict, and if he drag the issue or whatever he does, in that time for the appeal, will he still be the PM? Because a convict cannot be prime minister.

Mushahidullah Khan saying that PML(N) should not accept Gilani as the PM when he comes into NA.

Gilani should now resign on moral grounds.

Back
Top Bottom