What's new

Ex-Con PM Gilani should quit

Prime Minister is wearing Black Suit like Nawaz Sharif used to wear on special occasions

If anybody want to watch this live you can go to this Dunya News official live streaming

Dunya TV High Definition Streaming

Doesn't matter, he will still not be eligible for Prime Minister's post

@ Topic

If Prime Minister is arrested and his membership in the Parliament is suspended after few days... I don't want to see Rehman Malik as the new Prime Minister please :( - us se to yeh hi behtar hai...

Haha, but I see your worst nightmare coming true.

Personally, I am not concerned of his eligibility to become PM again, because he will still be paid off for doing his part as the faithful stooge. I hope he gets the punishment he deserves.

Please Zakii, don't let this bastard off for being a stooge. Hope for his punishment as an accomplice, because his crimes may not be as grave as others, but he is still just as guilty.

Haha, but I see your worst nightmare coming true.

Personally, I am not concerned of his eligibility to become PM again, because he will still be paid off for doing his part as the faithful stooge. I hope he gets the punishment he deserves.

Please Zakii, don't let this bastard off for being a stooge. Hope for his punishment as an accomplice, because his crimes may not be as grave as others, but he is still just as guilty.

For me he is the Prime Minister of Pakistan at 05:34AM on 26/04/2012 so using the words such as "bastard" is very inappropriate. He is representing the whole nation so should be respected until the verdict is arrived and declared ineligible

@ topic

The judges has arrived in the room number 4!

Justice Nasir ul Mulk is reading the Verdict

Wazeer-e-Azam ko Mujrim qarar de diya gaya!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

His punishment is to stay in the court till rising of the court

and Prime Minister's punishment is over

The judges has left the room so the Prime Minister's punishment is over after 30 seconds :rofl:

This very second.

Sentenced for 5 mins, but with this sentencing, he is officially a convict and not eligible to remain PM.

This very second.

Sentenced for 5 mins, but with this sentencing, he is officially a convict and not eligible to remain PM.

what a bloody joke!

we r the laughing stock of the world - shameful.

This very second.

The judges didn't say categorically that he is officially not eligible to remain the Prime Minister. As per Dunya News, They have left this matter to the speaker of the National Assembly to decide if he is ineligible to remain the member of National assembly or not.

Great decision by SC. a great day in History of Pakistan...

Good stuff. :pakistan:

Imran-Khan-570x352.jpg

The judges didn't say categorically that he is officially not eligible to remain the Prime Minister. As per Dunya News, They have left this matter to the speaker of the National Assembly to decide if he is ineligible to remain the member of National assembly or not.

fat chance of that ever happening!

09:37

The SC convicts the PM Gialani. He was punished till the rising of the court

09:46 am

Convicted PM Gilani left the court

09:47 am

He was convicted for violating Article 63(1) (g) of the Constitution.

Gilani should quit. Now. He can't be allowed to embarrass Pakistan by making its Chief Executive a convicted felon.

what a bloody joke!

we r the laughing stock of the world - shameful.

If he quits like an insaan ka bacha within the day, there won't be any issue.

"Decision inappropriate". PM Gilani

obviously SC nay "thapar bhi mara or dard bhi nahi honay di".

What about Pres. Zardari what will happen to him? He should resign too, the entire administration should resign an elections should be held soon.

Just heard on Samaa TV that if somebody has served punishment of 1 minute, he is not eligible to contest election in his life. But Prime Minister has served sentence only for 30 seconds so that could possibly allow him to contest in future elections too :woot:

Dear Zakii, he is Still a ###.

I rest my case.

Back
Top Bottom