What's new

Ex-army chief VK Singh tried to topple J&K government: Report

[Bregs];4792547 said:
Mine putting links of relevant news links looks offensive to you what about others insulting remarks including yours despite being a sr member here

But no problem at your insulting comments to me i am amazed at the type of cadre RSS is producing now a days i used to go to shakha in school time but that RSS is long gone which used to teach certain ethics now although personally i still have regard for RSS not for its cadres anymore

i have read each n every article the problem is only political angel has been highlighted here that govt is doing because VK Singh joined BJP except some other aspects highlighted very eloquently by @Bang Galore and @Agnostic_Indian

i found your comments biased but i will never go abusive and never intervened in your discussions which is not in mine rule book to poke my nose in each discussion

Biased? Do I look like I have any political loyalty- stake? You think I am angry at what has happened coz I support the BJP? RSS? Have you taken leave of your senses?

Let me break this down for you.

Board of officers led by DGMO conducts inquiry- passes on report to MOD+PMO.

The babus ascertain that there is not enough proof ergo report gets set aside.

So far so good:-

The alternative would have been that the allegation would have been considered sufficient (with proof) and the process I highlighted before would have started- STILL would have been A-OK with me since that is EXACTLY what the situation would have demanded.

NOW, what makes me angry-

Decision made that the allegation(s) is not legally tenable AND THE REPORT IS LEAKED (THAT IS NOT SUPPOSED TO HAPPEN).

IF THINGS GO PUBLIC BECAUSE FORMAL PROCEEDING ARE INSTITUTED THEN ITS ALL KOSHER- THAT'S ONLY NATURAL BUT WHEN ITS LEAKED LIKE THIS AFTER ITS DETERMINED THAT THE PROOF WAS INSUFFICIENT THEN ITS CALLED SLANDERING IN LEGAL TERMS!

Comprende? I have no political leanings whatsoever- I can care two hoots about which group of cheerleaders scores a point on PDF.

Last edited by a moderator:
@Roybot @third eye @Marxist

Can you people tell us why did Gen.VK Singh shamelessly covered up the beheading of 3 Indian Soldiers by Pakistani Soldiers/BAT teams in August 2011?

Chindits: *Flash* : Soon After Indo-Pak Talks, Pakistan's Border Area Team (BAT) Behead Indian Soldiers In Kupwara's 28 Div !!

Militants behead two jawans in J&K : North, News - India Today

Army which was led by Gen.VK Singh then hid this incident.

A blog is not a credible source mate, provide another source and then I ll comment.

But then VK Singh is no different from these dishonest babus.HE is same as them.

He works under them, used to- releasing information to the public is not their mandate- something which VK did and I have criticized him for the same.

Biased? Do I look like I have any political loyalty- stake? You think I am angry at what has happened coz I support the BJP? RSS? Have you taken leave of your senses?

Let me break this down for you.

Board of officers led by DGMO conducts inquiry- passes on report to MOD+PMO.

The babus ascertain that there is not enough proof ergo report gets set aside.

So far so good:-

The alternative would have been that the proof would have been considered sufficient and the process I highlighted before would have started- STILL would have been A-OK with me since that is EXACTLY what the situation would have demanded.

NOW, what makes me angry-

Decision made that proof not legally tenable AND REPORT LEAKED (THAT IS NOT SUPPOSED TO HAPPEN).

IF THINGS GO PUBLIC BECAUSE FORMAL PROCEEDING ARE INSTITUTED THEN ITS ALL KOSHER- THAT'S ONLY NATURAL BUT WHEN ITS LEAKED LIKE THIS AFTER ITS DETERMINED THAT THE PROOF WAS INSUFFICIENT THEN ITS CALLED SLANDERING IN LEGAL TERMS!

Comprende? I have no political leanings whatsoever- I can care two hoots about which group of cheerleaders scores a point on PDF.

These sort of politics is not to new to india, moreover same newspaper leaked the bofors report too way back that time it was credible?, Govt might have acted at inappropriate time politically but the other issues in report needs to be made public like did he siphon off funds for use of equipment for selfish use, or did he ordered spying on jk govt

If you say this is 1st time that a issue is been politically exploited 1st time in India then you are being naive of Indian politics as here all are highlighting political angel just to take away focus away from his other dees

A blog is not a credible source mate, provide another source and then I ll comment.
"It was a gruesome and unpardonable act. This act defied all logic. This is against the rules of soldiering," said General Singh, admitting that there had been another such incident in 2011 when two soldiers from the Rajput regiment were reportedly beheaded in Kupwara district of Jammu and Kashmir.

If provoked we will retaliate, says Army Chief General Bikram Singh | NDTV.com

There you go.

There you go.

From your own source,

The Army Chief denied any attempt to conceal these incidents, saying details had been shared by the Army with the Defence Ministry.

So if you are going to blame anyone for not speaking out, its once again the Congress government. Army, from the anecdotal accounts that I have read, did take its revenge.

[Bregs];4792608 said:
These sort of politics is not to new to india, moreover same newspaper leaked the bofors report too way back that time it was credible?, Govt might have acted at inappropriate time politically but the other issues in report needs to be made public like did he siphon off funds for use of equipment for selfish use, or did he ordered spying on jk govt

If you say this is 1st time that a issue is been politically exploited 1st time in India then you are being naive of Indian politics as here all are highlighting political angel just to take away focus away from his other dees

Bofors and this is NOT the same- is that so hard to comprehend? Is it my imagination or was it "deep- throat" who did the digging NOT the damn ministries leaking a confidential report.

Oh so its all kosher coz its not the first time? Well then everything else is also very common in India- bribery, corruption, riots- since all of them happen- we shouldn't highlight such things with a political angel.

Me and my family never really voted in the past, May be once or twice in the state elections. Bloody Congressis ...Get ready to Count three more votes against you in the coming elections....

[Bregs];4792230 said:
i too like you not a legal expert but i know this general has political bias while in service too and personally i feel persons holding such posts shall not enter political life immediately after retirement there should be some sort of time period bar on it

Indian express has reported it and not govt will have to act on it, had this news been anti congress all would have been happy now you all blaming indian express too

Yes here is definate bar on entering politics I think ie 7 months ( not sure though ) but no restrictions on social participation.

Me and my family never really voted in the past, May be once or twice in the state elections. Bloody Congressis ...Get ready to Count three more votes against you in the coming elections....

It is clear that Muslims like Bregs are anti national creatures and We are paying the price of letting them stay in the country.

Easy there mate, lets not paint everyone with the same brush. And why blame the Muslims? Majority of Congress leaders are Hindus not Muslims, so blame the Congressis not the Muslims. We need to be very clear about who our enemy is.

You are expecting response in a logical manner from a person who uses:

1. Blogs. you should read the rest of the articles in the blog. It definitely looks like he is a defence or news reporter :P Try it.
2. Is defending a government which has systematically destroyed national institutions.

Well I like to hear all sides ;) and try to reason with people who can. After all everybody is free to make his own opinion - right or wrong is personal choice but we can argue in civilised manner. So no problems with me.

From your own source,

So if you are going to blame anyone for not speaking out, its once again the Congress government. Army, from the anecdotal accounts that I have read, did take its revenge.

Why didn't the Army release any official statement to media regarding this incident?VK singh didn't even give a press conference.
Remember the January 2013 incident was first reported officially by the Army itself and not MOD.

MOD releases only those info it receives from the Army.

Hell VK Singh didn't even visit the families of martyred soldiers to suppress the incident.

Yes here is definate bar on entering politics I think ie 7 months ( not sure though ) but no restrictions on social participation.

Here lies the problem this General has caused many controversies before too and now his political innings will give embarrassing moments to country n army because congress too is not far behind any one one to politically exploit this issue like its happening now with the tmings but what about other allegations levelled in the report

Why didn't the Army release any official statement to media regarding this incident?VK singh didn't even give a press conference.
Remember the January 2013 incident was first reported officially by the Army itself and not MOD.

MOD releases only those info it receives from the Army.

Hell VK Singh didn't even visit the families of martyred soldiers to suppress the incident.

Yes me no speak engrish. Happy now?

MoD receives all the info from the Army. Which info needs to be released to the media is a decision that the MoD needs to take.

@Dillinger back me up on this.

Back
Top Bottom