What's new

Evolution : Are we gona go extinct as the prophesies

We are not going to be extinct. We are going to PANDORA. We have to follow rules..... PANDORA rules.:hitwall:

Sometimes I don't understand the difference between Hindus and Atheist

I was born a Muslim..but thanks for calling me atheist .All religions talk about theories similar to Alice in Wonderland and Star Wars....heaven..virgin women..burning fire in hell...if there is heaven and hell then where are they exactly..oh yes they are kingdom of god or in some other dimension..all bogus fairytale hypothesis .

There is no harm in believing in fairytales or assumptions labelled as THE ONLY TRUTH from a poetic mind...but thing turn bad when people kill for these fairytales and formulate policies on it..common we all know deep inside that all this is worthless and fake propaganda .

Give me a solid proof that GOD exists...I don't believe books written in caves or scriptures memorized by some proto-humans that too thousands of years ago when it was easy to fool people by making stories.

We have plenty of magicians which can make you believe certain stuff even today.Both Vedas,Koran,Gita and Bible say GOD is shapeless ..if he could give shape to everything around us why he couldn't;t give himself a decent shape.Science says anything which doesn't have a shape or state is is unstable,that means god is unstable?

Isn't religion just a hypothesis written in a way that make you believe it.Religion and GOD have been sensationalized and overrated....religion is just a hypothetical answer to things that ancients couldn't understand...now as we know so many things like EVOLUTION...and that there were no Manu and Smriti or Adam or Eve....great floods were nothing but melting of ICE AGE which sank the city of krishna and forced manu to harbour all the animals and plant to sail to some destination.

Just because most indians believe that God resides in a cow doesn't mean that there's no God. It's just that indians have either no belief in God or a twisted view of God.

Our cow God at least gives milk and hence milk products. What does yours give? :P

your god also gives you meat, why dont you eat it :rofl::rofl::rofl:, and not to mention, piss cola

well our god gave muslims dignity to rule india for 1000 years, also our god gave us dignity to rule spain, eastern europe, for hundreds of years, indian taj mehal and spainish alhambra palace the wonders of the world are both made by muslims

your religion wonder is piss cola

your god also gives you meat, why dont you eat it :rofl::rofl::rofl:, and not to mention, piss cola

I eat that too. I just didn't want to offend the other pious Hindus if there are any! I haven't come across the piss cola yet. :D

you guys are wasting your valuable time by talking nonsense. . Indian patriot. . If you are non believer please keep it inside you. . . By insulting God you hurt our feelings. . . .

Just because most indians believe that God resides in a cow doesn't mean that there's no God. It's just that indians have either no belief in God or a twisted view of God.

You probably missed the line where Indian Patriot said that he was born a Muslim.

======================================

If God wanted us all to be Muslim, us all to be Christian, us all to be Hindus, then he would have made sure that we were born in the particular religion. And since there is about 2 Billion Muslims, 2 Billion christians, 1 Billion Hindus in the world, this either means that there is more than one God, and each one of them have vested interests of making sure human beings come to this world in their respective religion. Either that or there is no God. :lol:

So does Muslims want the entire world to convert to Islam and then you will get the Judgement day?

no, nothing like this. . Muslims want to spread Islam. . Because they blv it is their duty . .there is no relation with Judgement day. . No one wants judgement day to come. Lol

no, nothing like this. . Muslims want to spread Islam. . Because they blv it is their duty . .there is no relation with Judgement day. . No one wants judgement day to come. Lol

y cant u guys just leave us alone..y the heck do u want to drag us into it..for spreading ur religion, u will say Hindu gods dont exist..only Allah is true god...u will insult other gods to spread ur religion..but if some one responds for example by saying Hindu gods exist and Allah does not u will call him wajub-al-qatl...

even see the above pakistani posters...started attacking Hindu beliefs on cows and stuff...no wonder Islamophobia is on rise!!

At least Hindus believe in something other than blowing themselves up in the name of religion or 72 virgins waiting for them in heaven!!

well our god gave muslims dignity to rule india for 1000 years, also our god gave us dignity to rule spain, eastern europe, for hundreds of years, indian taj mehal and spainish alhambra palace the wonders of the world are both made by muslims

your religion wonder is piss cola

Wonder why your God then took away all the gift he gave you and gave it to christians? Why did he make them smarter, more prosperous and powerful when they don't even believe in your God?

I think you know about the Camel piss medicine written in your holy book.

y cant u guys just leave us alone..y the heck do u want to drag us into it..for spreading ur religion, u will say Hindu gods dont exist..only Allah is true god...u will insult other gods to spread ur religion..but if some one responds for example by saying Hindu gods exist and Allah does not u will call him wajub-al-qatl...

even see the above pakistani posters...started attacking Hindu beliefs on cows and stuff...no wonder Islamophobia is on rise!!

this is not the appropriate forum to debate on religion. . If you want.. there are lots of islamic scholars waiting for you in India to debate. . Go to them. . Islamphobia is on rise. True. . But the same time people converting to Islam in western countries are also rising . . . .

Back
Top Bottom