What's new

Evidence reveals link between Iranian intelligence and PKK

I haven't seen a single exception among Iranian members here. They tend to believe every propaganda of their regime including you. However if you watch Turkish members, you'll see that they will question everything, not believe everything our government says etc...

Did you question what happened to the Turkish jet? or you believed Erdogan hahaha your funny.

Did you question what happened to the Turkish jet? or you believed Erdogan hahaha your funny.

There are lots of people thinking that it was in Syrian airspace when it has shot down. But it is not important. You can not shoot your neighbours jets which was flying solo, without a warning. So you are guilty anyways...

And don't start with that war BS. There is no declaration of war between Syria and Turkey...

I haven't seen a single exception among Iranian members here. They tend to believe every propaganda of their regime including you. However if you watch Turkish members, you'll see that they will question everything, not believe everything our government says etc...
No,I disagree to many things my government do,but,no offense,you were blind to see them when I mentioned them.The same is right about other members like Arian or Kollang.
I have many problems with some of the things done in Iran,some of laws,some of people.
What I see is actually many of Turkish members also have fallen for their government propaganda.like Iran is supporting PKK,now you cry me a river that Iran actually do it,but we still see as propaganda.

No,I disagree to many things my government do,but,no offense,you were blind to see them when I mentioned them.The same is right about other members like Arian or Kollang.
I have many problems with some of the things done in Iran,some of laws,some of people.
What I see is actually many of Turkish members also have fallen for their government propaganda.like Iran is supporting PKK,now you cry me a river that Iran actually do it,but we still see as propaganda.

Two of your "agents" busted in Turkey with the proofs of their relation with PKK. Keep seeing it as propaganda. Continue to be a sheep.

BTW this is not the only case...

Two of your "agents" busted in Turkey with the proofs of their relation with PKK. Keep seeing it as propaganda. Continue to be a sheep.

BTW this is not the only case...

You see me as a sheep,I see you as a sheep.This changes nothing actually.

You see me as a sheep,I see you as a sheep.This changes nothing actually.

Why you see me as a ship? I'm almost critical about everything. But you, you are supporting the murderer of thousands of people as a result of propanda you had been exposed by your regime...

Edit: ship :D it should be sheep...

People calm down and don't indulge in conspiracy theories. Do you all forget the Iranian operations against PKK? this intelligence ring might be infiltrating them so that Iranian can know the exact penetration of PKK in iran and can launch another operation

People calm down and don't indulge in conspiracy theories. Do you all forget the Iranian operations against PKK? this intelligence ring might be infiltrating them so that Iranian can know the exact penetration of PKK in iran and can launch another operation

No offense but it is funny how you say that after saying "don't indulge in conspiracy theories".

No offense but it is funny how you say that after saying "don't indulge in conspiracy theories".

thanks mate :) but can you tell weather Turkish intelligence cooperating with Iranian on PKK?

thanks mate :) but can you tell weather Turkish intelligence cooperating with Iranian on PKK?

As far as i know, Turkish intelligence had helped Iran a lot while they were fighting with PJAK/PKK, then the story of Karayılan (one of the head member of PKK) has captured by Iran came up...

One of the Turkish member, TheCommander, mentioned it recently in another thread. You might want to read it.

The information about Karayilan was not created by Turkish media but yours. Your media first reported that Karayilan was captured and even your high ranking politician told media. After that TRT Turk reporter got this info from you and reported that Karayilan captured by Iran. Another info had also been released that MIT gave the coordinates of places where Karayilan lives or uses in Iran territory. When the news spread, Iran denied the news. Shortly after the news, PJAK declared ceasefire and Karayilan withdrew PJAK militants from Iran. Could you tell me what happened and PJAK declared ceasefire and then withdrew from Iran? What has it been changed regarding the kurdish issue in Iran? What has it changed PJAK minds to stop fighting Iran?

Also, could you tell me why PKK uses your territory to attack us? 300 PKK terrorists came from the Iran side to attack Semdinli aiming to control the town even a short time. Our intelligence knows where these terrorists came from. And this spy issue. The police found the critical information after capturing the spies. Your spies gave infos of police stations, government offices etc. to PKK to attack there. As I said you 'Acems' know very well how to play dirty games.

In addition, you do not believe all diplomatic statements, do you? Almost every country uses diplomatic statements. For example, when your scientists were assassinated, you accused some countries who were behind those assassinations. But those countries you accused denied the responsibility of those assassinations. Now tell me did you accept that statement from those accused countries regarding assassinations of you scientists? I do not think so...

Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/turkey...spies-got-caught-turkiye-4.html#ixzz25GhvuW00

It's really funny that I proved to you Karayilan was not arrested and you still insist it.
Davotuglu himself officially denied the news,why the hell do you guys insist to show a lie as a fact?

Oh come on everyone knew that Iran supports PKK you dont even need common sense for that they will do anything to weaken Turkey and Azerbaycan so they become the regional power the only ones who are their rivals are Turkey Saud-Arabia(with there stupid Arab idiots) and Israel.

Oh come on everyone knew that Iran supports PKK you dont even need common sense for that they will do anything to weaken Turkey and Azerbaycan so they become the regional power the only ones who are their rivals are Turkey Saud-Arabia(with there stupid Arab idiots) and Israel.

Thanks for you super-professional analysis and reasoning.

Back
Top Bottom