What's new

Evidence reveals link between Iranian intelligence and PKK

atatwolf

BANNED
Reaction score
Country
Turkey
As the investigation deepens into an Iranian spy ring found to be operating in the eastern province of Iğdır, bordering Iran, a strong link has emerged between Iranian intelligence and the terrorist Kurdistan Workers' Party (PKK), with new evidence seized by the Turkish police and intelligence agencies being shared with the Erzurum court responsible for the case.

The Iğdır Governor's Office announced in a written statement on Wednesday that police had detained in simultaneous operations eight Turkish suspects on charges of spying for Iranian intelligence. The arrests stem from the expansion of an investigation by police after the arrest of two Iranian citizens and one Turkish citizen on Aug. 19, 2011, all of whom were found in possession of digital recorders with information on state security.

The suspects were detained under Article 327 of the Turkish Penal Code (TCK), which criminalizes the acquisition of information on state security by unauthorized individuals.

The detainees appeared before the Erzurum court on Friday to make their defense to the head judge. However, no public statement had yet been issued by the time Today's Zaman went to print.

The details are beginning to come to the surface as the investigation, launched by the Erzurum Prosecutor's Office into the suspected spies operating on behalf of Iranian intelligence agency VEVAK, continues. Reports forwarded by the National Intelligence Agency (MİT) to the court disclose the plans of the 10 alleged spies.

Turkish media reported on Wednesday that police had seized a Kalashnikov rifle, a shotgun, video records and secret correspondence between the suspects and Iranian intelligence officials. There were also records of phone conversations they had had with Kurdistan Workers' Party (PKK) terrorists.

Evidence reveals link between Iranian intelligence and PKK

It's really funny,when people send news from PressTV,all of you cry that it's propaganda,lie and blah blah.But you never fail at posting every BS Todayszaman writes in here.Every single article this site writes about Iran is junk.

Atatwolf,you have proven before you are racist and have extremist views.So I think you shouldn't be taken seriously.

In this case PKK is joint asset of Israel & Iran!

Please, correct me if i'm wrong!

In this case PKK is joint asset of Israel & Iran!

Please, correct me if i'm wrong!

Some Iranian members feel personally attacked when saying this. For some reason they don't understand the logic when you support PKK against Turkey, Turks will be hostile to you, what they do instead is name-calling.

It's really funny,when people send news from PressTV,all of you cry that it's propaganda,lie and blah blah.But you never fail at posting every BS Todayszaman writes in here.Every single article this site writes about Iran is junk.

Atatwolf,you have proven before you are racist and have extremist views.So I think you shouldn't be taken seriously.
Stop acting like a drama queen and say what you believe. So you are saying Iran is not supporting PKK?

Some Iranian members feel personally attacked when saying this. For some reason they don't understand the logic when you support PKK against Turkey, Turks will be hostile to you, what they do instead is name-calling.

Stop acting like a drama queen and say what you believe. So you are saying Iran is not supporting PKK?
Yes I am saying Iran is not supporting PKK.I've explained it like hundreds of times here before.
If Turkey thinks Iran supports PKK,it should officially protest,right?So why don't they?
Only because you can't beat PKK,you shouldn't point fingers at your neighbors.I assure you,when PKK is done with Turkey,they will come after Iran.

No you are right,Iran and Israel also cooperate with each other to drop nuclear weapons on Turkey.Didn't you know that Iran and Israel have a joint defense agreement?

No my dear, previous Turkish intelligence on PKK is that Israel has its hands involved.

I hope you know about famous PKK leader in some island jail in Turkey, he was Armenian and faked as Kurdish, traveled across the borders and at last captured from some African state.

Iran is also supporting Armenia against Turkey.

Atawolf, typical braincontrolled brain by Fethullah community. Since when is that retard Zaman a reliable source??
haven't you found a job yet? Oh, I just read your incohesive comment, now I got my answer.

^^^^^^
Just wow at you guys.So Iran supports Armenia against Turkey?Really?Did you find that out all by yourself?
You may want to enlighten us on what you just claimed.

Censorship in Iran is very strict from all I can read from here..

Most Iranians don't even know how, why and which terrorist cells they are supporting.

Let me tell you one thing,Iran may support PKK,or may not.But what we are sure about is Turkey sending AlQaeda to Syria.
So is censorship in Netherlands strict too?Because you don't know what terrorist cell you are supporting.

Let me tell you one thing,Iran may support PKK,or may not.But what we are sure about is Turkey sending AlQaeda to Syria.
So is censorship in Netherlands strict too?Because you don't know what terrorist cell you are supporting.

Actually we do know. If you had an option to follow Turkish social media, you would know. You see, we are not like Iran. Not all of us are sheeps.

Actually we do know. If you had an option to follow Turkish social media, you would know. You see, we are not like Iran. Not all of us are sheeps.
I refrain to reply to your insult.
So have you followed social media in Iran?Do you know what people think?what is their opinion about their country?

I refrain to reply to your insult.
So have you followed social media in Iran?Do you know what people think?what is their opinion about their country?

I haven't seen a single exception among Iranian members here. They tend to believe every propaganda of their regime including you. However if you watch Turkish members, you'll see that they will question everything, not believe everything our government says etc...

Back
Top Bottom