What's new

EVIDENCE ABHINANDAN IS A SU30MKI PILOT!!!

GumNaam

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
baby abhinandan interviewed as an su30 pilot back 2011 when he was weee little lad young flight lieutenant.

21cc7b291aa24243d5f9147fe0ac380a093e54f53d2514b35e1ca88d1e63b311.jpg

8-)8-)8-)

Actually, Pakistanis interrogator shall just ask the pilot what plane he is piloting when he is shot down will do. I can't believe until now foreign affairs department still haven't clarify what are the 2 types of Indian plane shot down in aerial combat.

Last edited:
baby abhinandan interviewed as an su30 pilot back 2011 when he was weee little lad young flight lieutenant.

21cc7b291aa24243d5f9147fe0ac380a093e54f53d2514b35e1ca88d1e63b311.jpg

8-)8-)8-)

He is one of the two pilots from a Su30 that PAF JF17s downed. One landed in India, he is the other. Unless of course you believe that a Su30 pilot was promoted to a flying coffin :lol:

The second pilot whom we claimed was captured and undergoing treatment was the one flying the Mig21 that was also shot by a JF17 and had its wreckage land in Pakistan.

Not doing your research for you, look it up yourself.
the docs that i have seen do NOT show the mig21 bis with tail number along with the name and rank of abhinanand. if you have seen those docs, post them here.

I am waiting...

air forces anywhere in the world do NOT put pilots with 4000 hours of experience in advanced aircrafts into flying coffins like the mig-21s.

There is undenyable proof he was in a mig 21. Also on his social media pages he humself says his favourite is mig 21 bison always. He loves mig 21

Also dg ispr and imran khan said both were migs that entered pakistan air space and were shot down. They didn't say which mig though there are High chances of 2nd mig being mig 29.

But i don't think su 30 got downed.

the docs that i have seen do NOT show the mig21 bis with tail number along with the name and rank of abhinanand. if you have seen those docs, post them here.

I am waiting...

air forces anywhere in the world do NOT put pilots with 4000 hours of experience in advanced aircrafts into flying coffins like the mig-21s.
You’re smart enough. You’ve dug up his videos.
I have full confidence in your ability.

It’s been posted on this forum already multiple times. It’s all over the internet.
Best of luck.

Actually, Pakistanis interrogator shall just ask the pilot what plane be is piloting when he is shot down will do. I can't believe until now foreign affairs department still haven't clarify what are the 2 types of Indian plane shot down in aerial combat.
He did. The answer was " I am not suppose to tell you this. I am sorry. You must have found the wreckage"

What surprise me is why would India send Migs. Aircraft that is decades old and have bad history in Indian use (Crash wise)

There is undenyable proof he was in a mig 21. Also on his social media pages he humself says his favourite is mig 21 bison always. He loves mig 21

Also dg ispr and imran khan said both were migs that entered pakistan air space and were shot down. They didn't say which mig though there are High chances of 2nd mig being mig 29.

But i don't think su 30 got downed.
could be mig-29 then. can you share his social media page please? I could be wrong.

it is more believable that an su30 pilot is switched to mig29 since that one is not as old as the mig21.

You’re smart enough. You’ve dug up his videos.
I have full confidence in your ability.

It’s been posted on this forum already multiple times. It’s all over the internet.
Best of luck.
come on now. post them for the sake of others on this forum...

could be mig-29 then. can you share his social media page please? I could be wrong.

it is more believable that an su30 pilot is switched to mig29 since that one is not as old as the mig21.

come on now. post them for the sake of others on this forum...
Ok lol. In a little bit.

جانےدےہواآنےدےکیوں روس سےپنگا لے
رہاسمجھا کرو بات کو

جانےدےہواآنےدےکیوں روس سےپنگا لے
رہاسمجھا کرو بات کو
naah. Turkey shot down russian plane...they're the best of friends now. russia can just turn around and blame it on the ineptitude of the indian pilots, that's all.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom