What's new

EVIDENCE ABHINANDAN IS A SU30MKI PILOT!!!

Le @GumNaam bhai, karla apni khushfehmi door.
Please don’t ask me where to read. Just google whatever you don’t understand.
upload_2019-2-28_19-28-30.jpeg

Le @GumNaam bhai, karla apni khushfehmi door.
Please don’t ask me where to read. Just google whatever you don’t understand.
View attachment 543103
I've seen this too. where does it show his name, or rank? not even his service number 27981. these documents could be the other pilot's. no proof that this doc n map was found on abhinandan.

I've seen this too. where does it show his name, or rank? not even his service number 27981. these documents could be the other pilot's. no proof that this doc n map was found on abhinandan.
Dude, ask the Pakistani officials who posted it. I'm done. Sorry.

He did. The answer was " I am not suppose to tell you this. I am sorry. You must have found the wreckage"

What surprise me is why would India send Migs. Aircraft that is decades old and have bad history in Indian use (Crash wise)

A lot of people seem to think the Bisons are incompetent, when that is far from the case. They've been extensively upgraded and make great interceptors, they can even fire BVR missiles.

Don't forget how well they did against American F-15's in training exercises.

your gonna trust Pakistani officials? your gonna trust the enemy?

Fine you win, he was flying f-22/t-50 Pak fa hybrid belt driven stealth Guddi.

O bas kar yaar. Sir na khaa.

I don't know why India decided to put such a good pilot in a Fishbed.
I'll be honest I don't know much about the workings of the Air force.
I heard someone say they are often switched around based on performance evaluations.

I heard someone say they are often switched around based on performance evaluations.

The only explanations I can think of is that the IAF would want more experienced pilots flying the lesser aircraft as they may be more able to avoid fatal crashes and because the Bison is used as an interceptor, the IAF wants it's best pilots to fly them.

The only explanations I can think of is that the IAF would want more experienced pilots flying the lesser aircraft as they may be more able to avoid fatal crashes and because the Bison is used as an interceptor, the IAF wants it's best pilots to fly them.
Theres some other knowledgable people here. Maybe one of the retired PAF guys.
They can probably provide a sound explanation.

Good catch.

No wonder Abhinandan was being so cagey when he was asked what type of plane he was flying. He kept saying, "I am sorry I am not to tell you this."

Obviously, India will desperately deny that JF-17 shot down IAF SU-30MKI. That would be terrible for IAF morale.

bay tension kyon lay ra hay. su30 gir giya so gir giya?

pilots in all air forces change planes but either a parallel or an upwards movement. never downwards. especially on a platform that is known to be a flying coffin heavy upgrades or no heavy upgrades...

I would've believed him going from su30 to mirage 2000 or mig 29. but mig21? come aaaaaan.

He did. The answer was " I am not suppose to tell you this. I am sorry. You must have found the wreckage"

What surprise me is why would India send Migs. Aircraft that is decades old and have bad history in Indian use (Crash wise)
They have memories - albeit bad ones - regarding sending fighters inside Pak airspace...

Loss minimization!!! Indians are good with maths...

Back
Top Bottom