What's new

EVIDENCE ABHINANDAN IS A SU30MKI PILOT!!!

Where is that pilot who was in hospital???

That pilot is probably chilling somewhere.

The pilot in hospital was one of yours. He died, so ISPR has shut up about him because they don't want to escalate things. Don't expect India to claim him anytime soon either since that would just add to the embarrassment and validate Pakistan's claim that another aircraft went down (probably a Su-30MKI, since videos clearly show two pilots ejecting from an aircraft, and because the Pakistani army was initially searching for two more pilots alongside Abhi).

If a Viper was taken out, we'd know. Lockheed Martin and the US as a whole keep a tight watch of this stuff. It's also funny to see how you have no wreckage or pilot to prove your claim. And no, a missile (that might not even be legit) doesn't count. That at can (at best) only prove an F-16, at some point in time, fired a missile over the LOC.

So if its true that Su-30 is shot down by JF-17 then maybe IRAF consider buying Chinese aircraft instead of asking for Sukhoi-30 ....
JF-17 wasn't serious project for Chinese compare to J-10 ...

the main loser are Russians ....

your mig was alao shot down. The PM wasn't wrong. the other plane which is increasingly starting to look as if it was an su30 or mig29 fell on the other side, iok. al jazeerah did a news report on it as well where the indian cop at the crash site was saying clearly saying that this was mig crash site and that they were trying to recover the dead bodies. don't know if he used the term mig just cuz everyone uses it to describe indian planes or if it was an actual mig. Regardless, your gov and military are mum about their fighter that crashed on the indian side.
Again BS.
Imran Khan clearly mentioned Migs.
Also at that crahs site in Budgam the wreckage clearly shows a helicopter and rotors. Plus the serial number So 522 also seen confirming it is a Mi-17

Can anyone help with this

View attachment 543123
First of all , your narrative dies with the FAKE name
There is no name shazaz ud din, you get it wrong
Even Shehzad ud din is wrong as well in case more closer thou

Shehzad ud din , invalid name because Shazaz or Shahzad both are Persian names
you cannot add uddin ( arabic ) name , it falsify the propaganda.

out of 200 billion + Pakistani's no one can be named shazaz ud din , or shahzad ud din
Please do some research.

Chronicles of mysterious name given Shazaz aka Guardian of the Galaxy 3

First of all , your narrative dies with the FAKE name
There is no name shazaz ud din, you get it wrong
Even Shehzad ud din is wrong as well in case more closer thou

Shehzad ud din , invalid name because Shazaz or Shahzad both are Persian names
you cannot add uddin ( arabic ) name , it falsify the propaganda.

out of 200 billion + Pakistani's no one can be named shazaz ud din , or shahzad ud din
Please do some research.

Shazaz ud di
That aircraft is a Chinese one. The pilot ( whoever he is ) is a Pakistani Air Force member. See his scarf.
Is he that mysterious Shazaz ? Don't know

http://www.financetwitter.com/wp-co...ry-Shenyang-J-11-and-Russian-Sukhoi-Su-27.jpg
Where is that pilot who was in hospital???

HE is our Trophy , we will use it next time.
With Golden note
"Once more Indian Pilot Captured "
That not only Expose Indian media but also your IAF who aint claim their 2nd Pilot,
May be they forgot to start inventory run down.

Actually, Pakistanis interrogator shall just ask the pilot what plane he is piloting when he is shot down will do. I can't believe until now foreign affairs department still haven't clarify what are the 2 types of Indian plane shot down in aerial combat.

because pak army or niazi.........or maybe nazi army treat us like idiots...........

they will never tell the truth--------- cas that may lead to hanging of some generals..........

for now they can let the public assume what ever they feel like---------

its in there best intrest - PAK ARMY LIES.

What surprise me is why would India send Migs. Aircraft that is decades old and have bad history in Indian use (Crash wise)

You are right. The MIG21's has it's craze. Pilots get emotionally attached to the machine. It's like a deep love or bond for your girlfriend or wife. They forget their real wife when they fly this machine. Abhinandan could be one of them

MiG-21 was inducted into the IAF in 1963. In military circles, it is known as 'widow maker' aircraft or a 'flying coffin'.

Till date there have been near 500 accidents on account of failure of this aircraft and 175 IAF pilots have lost their lives. Most pilots who get used to MiG 21's would say it is one of the best machines to fly & the agility of MiG-21 cannot be matched by any of the present day fighters.
Ask any fighter pilot, he will tell you the same. A real fighter pilot is one who has landed the Mig 21 safely. You will not even believe its landing speed. 330 kmph. You need real flying skills to handle this machine. That's why pilots love the challenge. A test of a real pilot

Many Pakistanis have been beating the drum of their heroics of downing a MIG 21. But it was the mistake of our pilot which caused his capture. He was supposed to defend our airspace. But he wanted to prove he can fight with a vintage fighter & chased the intruders crossing the LOC. He should have come back, but his emotions took over him & he carried on. Had he come back after the Kill, the story would have been totally different. It would have been a even bigger humiliation for Pakistan as it would have proven, Pakistan can't stand our outdated MIG 21 vintage, which has crossed the retirement age & still packing the punch. If they cant stand a vintage, how will they fight our MIG 29s, Jaguars, Mirages & Tejas leave alone Su30 MKI & Rafales.

It was over ambitious thought by Abhinandan & he paid for his mistake. But I don't blame Abhinandan. I salute his determination & courage to risk his life to go in to enemy missiles with such a fighter alone to fight without cover. And Pakistan got a chance to negotiate & call for peace. If not for his capture there was supposed to be missile strike & escalation the following days. Pakistan got a lucky escape.

Imran Khan chose to surrender, was a wise thing. The way everything was hurried proved the panic in Pak establishment. We anyway had our objectives met. Your decision to act on Masoor Azhar & Hafiz Saeed. We told we will invade & we did it, no chupa chupi, Pakistan's old gidad bhakti dialogues about India will fall flat in future. Ghar me ghus ke marenge meaning not bhadke marna, actual maarna in future. Pakistan will never take India lightly ever again.

And this incident is enough for Pakistan & any Hafiz Saeed types not to dare another Mumbai like incident again. In future even if any mullah goes to the ISI with a plan to strike terror in India, it will make your officers pee.

What will follow after, a trailer has been shown. No international force can stop India in taking any action. We are waiting for Pakistan to commit such a mistake. No nuclear blackmails or calling Indians cowards will sell anymore, not even giving statements like China will back Pakistan will shake India's will. This is just the beginning of Doval's Offensive defence era

Last edited:
The best part is we have given a new headache for Pakistan Military. Now they have to monitor all its Mullahs & madrasas if anybody is plotting any Jihad or talking of Ghazwa e Hind. Before they will support & encourage, now it will be reverse, not only they have to keep an eye every officer will be praying, let no Pakistani take the step of going into India for any kind of terror attack. Even I want to see if the establishment will allow Zaid Hamid kind of loose talk who gets orgasm with verbal mastubation thinking of India. This will prove the fear we have installed in your military.

The best part is we have given a new headache for Pakistan Military. Now they have to monitor all its Mullahs & madrasas if anybody is plotting any Jihad or talking of Ghazwa e Hind. Before they will support & encourage, now it will be reverse, not only they have to keep an eye every officer will be praying, let no Pakistani take the step of going into India for a terror attack. Even I want to see if the establishment will allow Zaid Hamid kind of loose talk who gets orgasm with verbal mastubation thinking of India.
all that you've done is provide Imran Khan the perfect excuse to remove all the mullah parties that provided PTI's arch rival pmln with its street power. there is a reason why pmln nawaz sharif kept quiet and inactive on the national action plan...he did not wanna touch those providing him with the street power and patvaris. india inadvertently provided Imran Khan with the perfect excuse to permanently defang PTI's only threat, pmln! nice goin' geniuses, I'm sure your dear friend nawaz sharif must be thanking you while sitting in prison! :lol:

I don't blame Abhinandan. I salute his determination & courage to go in to enemy missiles with such a fighter to fight. And Pakistan got a chance to negotiate & call for peace. If not for his capture there was supposed to be missile strike & escalation the following days. Pakistan got a lucky escape. Imran Khan chose to surrender was a wise thing. The way it was hurried proved the panic in Pak establishment. We anyway had our objectives met. You have acted on Masoor Azhar & Hafiz Saeed.

• a missile strike would have been followed by x2 missile strike.
  • a kill would have been followed by x2 kills.
  • i have been listening to indian media since a month ... i dont blame you . india have bunch of warmongor anchors , who have no idea how war works , who takes sides and bash anyone who asks questions. please try listening to cnn or bbc to understand.
  • Also i would love to see modi as president again , its better for kashmir in long term. becoz of his policies , every one is getting against him

a missile strike would have been followed by x2 missile strike.
a kill would have been followed by x2 kills.
It would have been fun to rain some Brahmos. Your establishment knows what devastation was to follow that's the reason IK immediately accepted all conditions of India & de-escalated the tension. Though we lost the upper-hand, it's ok, we made IK bend down & surrender though it gave him some mileage. We acted for our valuable pilot. You had a lucky escape due to Abhinandan. We are prepared for any eventuality. x2 strike or x10 eventually we will win. Don't forget Indian Navy. There is no chance for Pakistan to survive any war with India conventional or nuclear. India will.

India told IK release Abhinandan immediately or we will do a missile strike & your establishment chickened out. We just need a reason to strike. India has been waiting for a reason to strike Pakistan & Phulwana happened

i have been listening to indian media in dubai ... i dont blame you
you have bunch of crap anchors , who takes sides and bash anyone who asks questions.
Leave the media. In India they are not controlled, so they just need something to keep the viewers engaged, so they try to get any news to play it.
I told about the facts. Fact is India told we will invade & we invaded. Other Ground facts will eventually come out which we will accept. Now you will show New york times, BBC, Al Jazeera which gives some mileage for Pakistan, but when the same or any international news tells anything against you will say paid media & mock at the same American, western, etc for Muslim hatred.

For eg; If tomorrow it's proven by international source that an F16 was downed, your Gov.t or establishment will still won't accept it & your media won't even dare to talk about it. Same here too, you will see Pakistanis mocking the entire international medias & won't accept it as truth even if they see it several times from several sources

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom