What's new

EVIDENCE ABHINANDAN IS A SU30MKI PILOT!!!

bay tension kyon lay ra hay. su30 gir giya so gir giya?

pilots in all air forces change planes but either a parallel or an upwards movement. never downwards. especially on a platform that is known to be a flying coffin heavy upgrades or no heavy upgrades...

I would've believed him going from su30 to mirage 2000 or mig 29. but mig21? come aaaaaan.
Su-30 nai, o tah diesel powered f-22/t-50 Pak fa hybrid belt driven stealth Guddi si.
Hun rest kar kaka.

I can't believe the amount of lie and propaganda going on in this case in Pakistan... and here I'm not referring the television news channels...

DG ISPR...
We have downed 2 jets... ok 1 is MiG 21 Bison... but second is not a jet... it is a heli...

In India, it is almost impossible to hide the wreckage of a downed jet... that's too of a SU 30 MKI...
Propaganda busted...

Imran Khan...
We have captured 2 pilots... 1 is in custody and other is in Hospital...

Where is that pilot who was in custody...
Propaganda busted...

DG ISPR...
no F 16 was used in the operations...
AIM 120 AMRAAM... used... found in India...
Propaganda busted...

Note that these are government sources of Pakistan... no one can refute the facts provided by government in India on this...

I'm post screenshot of one of my reply which I didn't posted due to the request of my source...

Screenshot_20190228-122020_Chrome.jpg

I can't believe the amount of lie and propaganda going on in this case in Pakistan... and here I'm not referring the television news channels...

DG ISPR...
We have downed 2 jets... ok 1 is MiG 21 Bison... but second is not a jet... it is a heli...

In India, it is almost impossible to hide the wreckage of a downed jet... that's too of a SU 30 MKI...
Propaganda busted...

Imran Khan...

Propaganda busted...

DG ISPR...
Propaganda busted...

Note that these are government sources of Pakistan... no one can refute the facts provided by government in India on this...

I'm post screenshot of one of my reply which I didn't posted due to the request of my source...

View attachment 543110

honest question? do reading these lies piss you off?

A lot of people seem to think the Bisons are incompetent, when that is far from the case. They've been extensively upgraded and make great interceptors, they can even fire BVR missiles.

Don't forget how well they did against American F-15's in training exercises.
they are still dangerous flying coffins...
Screen Shot 2019-02-28 at 6.48.42 PM.png

DG ISPR...

Propaganda busted...

Imran Khan...

Propaganda busted...

DG ISPR...
Propaganda busted...

View attachment 543110
Stay on topic which abhianandan and su30.
your claims have been debunked and butchered by other members many times over so stop making a fool outta yourself like these 3 idiots by constantly repeating the same thing over n over again and

ZomboMeme 28022019190142.jpg

Why should I feel bad for Pakistani propaganda...

Its Indian propaganda Israel style that it killed 300 terrorists partying in Pakistan. That Pakistan harbors terrorists and sends across border. Its not possible for anyone to cross border, its so well guarded from both sides.

Can anyone help with this

View attachment 543123

1) Shahzaz ul din is not any Muslim name. Poor indians didn't even choose a good name of imaginary victim.

2) Were the locals blind to see PAKISTANI FLAG at the shoulder of pilot while beating.

3) No.19 Sherdil i think so. They're at Bholari not Sargodha

Last edited:
1) Shahzaz ul din is not any Muslim name. Poor indians didn't even choose a good name of imaginary victim.

2) Were the locals blind to see PAKISTANI FLAG at the shoulder of pilot while beating.

I know that it is a fake news... look at the aircraft in the background...

I posted it to SHOW how authentic Twitter could be...

Thanks

Stay on topic which abhianandan and su30.
your claims have been debunked and butchered by other members many times over so stop making a fool outta yourself like these 3 idiots by constantly repeating the same thing over n over again and

View attachment 543112
They are not idiot but acting like idiots following chanikya doctrine fool your enemy as modi said last night it was pilot project real thing will start soon did you listen. What mjr Gen. Mahal we targeted JEM and they targeted brigade Hq in JK so pakistan already provoked us. They climbed escalation ladder not us so be careful and pak never keep its guard down until pak have peace with India. The message is very clear from Indian armed forces we will not back down if some thing happened again.

The wreckage clearly shows it was a MiG 21. The Tail number was a CU. All Su-30 IAF tail numbers are SB.

Meanwhile the document found also shows he belonged to No 51 squadron which is based out of Srinagar and operates MiG 21 Bisons.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/No._51_Squadron_IAF
1. Omar Qureshi is another twitterite, not a gov official.
2. ISPR did NOT say that these docs were found on the person of abhinanand, just said they were taken from the indian arrested indian pilotS (plural).
3. Look at that doc carefully yourself. you see neither his name nor his service number on it so it could very well be from the other pilot.

Can anyone help with this

View attachment 543123
your idiot fellow indian citizens posted a picture of an indian pilot standing in front on an su30 implying that it is the F-16 and that guy is shah zaz uddin or shazaam or whatever name they cooked up outta the thin air.

They are not idiot but acting like idiots following chanikya doctrine fool your enemy as modi said last night it was pilot project real thing will start soon did you listen. What mjr Gen. Mahal we targeted JEM and they targeted brigade Hq in JK so pakistan already provoked us. They climbed escalation ladder not us so be careful and pak never keep its guard down until pak have peace with India. The message is very clear from Indian armed forces we will not back down if some thing happened again.
no problem. we'll just keep shootin' their niggas down, don't forget that PAF itself is saying now that after that incident the iaf is staying a safe distance away from the borders. So we've ALREADY established psychological dominance over their air farts, their pilots are afraid of us now and are too scared to come close to the border...they've already lost 3 pilots, 2 aircraft, 1 chopper with 6 para spec ops while we lost 3 trees and a crow. :sarcastic: so let 'em escalate. Let's see what this "real thing" the chai wala is about to start! he's just feeding doodh patti pulled from his bunghole to his people to gain election votes!:omghaha:

Back
Top Bottom