What's new

Every Pakistani you should watch this . Do we need enemy from outside ?

So the value of cats and dogs are fixed? Does it depend on whether it is a Hindu cat or a Muslim cat?
Or if a Hindu cat then it is a baniya cat or a Brahmin cat? Or if Muslim then Shia cat or Sunni cat?
etc?
How is that handled?

On a more serious note, someday you will definitely reach the moon with this cat and dog mathematics.

Mods please don't take time before banning sick people like these. There are spoiling the name of Islam, Hinduism, everything by posting such dirty things.
Also, they are bringing a bad names to animals like cats and dogs because people who believe such things are worse than these animals.
I think you misunderstood me. I did not mean that American-Christians, Israeli-Jews, and Indian-Hindus are not human.

What I meant was that their "valuation" under Islamic Law (Shariah) is less that 1.0 Muslim, as per God's Commandment. This is not someone personal preference, it is the Absolute Truth because it is God's Word.

For example, under Pakistani Law, the Federal Shariah Court has ruled that the “Minimum Compensation Rates for Caused Death” in Pakistan in FY 2013 will be as follows:

Federal Shariat Court - Wikipedia

450,000 Rs if the victim is a Muslim man
225,000 Rs if a Muslim woman
225,000 Rs if a Christian or Jewish man
112,500 Rs if a Christian or Jewish woman
20,000 Rs if a Male Pet-Cat
10,000 Rs if a Female Pet-Cat
10,000 Rs if a Hindu man
5,000 Rs if a Hindu woman
5,000 Rs if a Male Guard-Dog
2,500 Rs if a Female Guard-Dog

I am well aware that most of our Pakistani Ulema are ill-educated about the ways of Islam, so I was a little concerned at first about whether this was really the teachings of Islam. But, after a little research, I happy to say this does seem to be the Correct Principle in Shariah:

Diyya - Wikipedia

So if you think logically according to Shariah in Pakistan:

1 American (Christian) = 0.500 Muslim
1 Israeli (Jew) = 0.500 Muslim
1 Indian (Hindu) = 0.022 Muslim

Therefore, using the fractions provided in the original quote above, it follows that:

Terrorist = 1/2 (American) + 1/2 (Israeli) + 1/2 (Indian)
Terrorist = 1/2 (0.500 Muslim) + 1/2 (0.500 Muslim) + 1/2 (0.022 Muslim)
Terrorist = (0.250 + 0.250 + 0.011) Muslim
Terrorist = 0.511 Muslim
Terrorist != Muslim (i.e. Terrorist not equal to Muslim)
Q.E.D.

I hope all this makes sense to you now.

Glad to have been of assistance.

Is this clown, Riyadh Haque, for real? Why don't the mods ban him? His posts are getting sickening!

And PDF is getting to be a joke with such people around! Where is the moderation? I get banned for a week just for posting some good natured humor and here's a worthy who's crapping like there's no tomorrow. And yet he's molly coddled for his continuous twaddle, inflaming the sentiments of members here.

I think it's high time PDF is resurrected from the gobbledegook that's being encouraged here to what it was earlier. It's fast turning out to be a trash ridden website with little hope of any intelligent discussion. I do hope things change fast for the better, before it is buried in the labyrinths of history.

Cheerio! I'm outta here!

Is this clown, Riyadh Haque, for real? Why don't the mods ban him? His posts are getting sickening!

And PDF is getting to be a joke with such people around! Where is the moderation? I get banned for a week just for posting some good natured humor and here's a worthy who's crapping like there's no tomorrow. And yet he's molly coddled for his continuous twaddle, inflaming the sentiments of members here.

I think it's high time PDF is resurrected from the gobbledegook that's being encouraged here to what it was earlier. It's fast turning out to be a trash ridden website with little hope of any intelligent discussion. I do hope things change fast for the better, before it is buried in the labyrinths of history.

Cheerio! I'm outta here!

Why lash out at me?

I was merely pointing to what the Federal Shariah Court of Pakistan has ruled. If don't like it, please take it up with them. Please do not shoot the messenger, just because you do not like the message.

Federal Shariat Court - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Diyya - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

So the value of cats and dogs are fixed? Does it depend on whether it is a Hindu cat or a Muslim cat?
Or if a Hindu cat then it is a baniya cat or a Brahmin cat? Or if Muslim then Shia cat or Sunni cat?
etc?
How is that handled?

On a more serious note, someday you will definitely reach the moon with this cat and dog mathematics.

Mods please don't take time before banning sick people like these. There are spoiling the name of Islam, Hinduism, everything by posting such dirty things.
Also, they are bringing a bad names to animals like cats and dogs because people who believe such things are worse than these animals.

Good questions. I thank you for raising them. They are indeed worthy of consideration.

But I think that I may have more interesting questions. Here they are:

What if the victim or deceased for whom Diyya is being determined is a Muslim Transgender Individual? How would our Federal Shariah Court in Islamabad deal with it per Shariah? Would they:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(A) Offer 337,500 Rs without further investigation.

OR

(B) (1) Offer 393,750 Rs for a Female-Victim in a Male Body, and,
.....(2) Offer 281,250 Rs for a Male-Victim in Female Body.

OR

(C) (1) Offer 393,750 Rs for a Male-Victim in a Female Body, and,
.....(2) Offer 281,250 Rs for a Female-Victim in Male Body.

OR

(D) Put the whole town to death by beheading because Transgenderism is Unislamic.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What are your thoughts on this? What do you think the Federal Shariah Court of Pakistan should do under these circumstances? What would be a fair and just decision?

The truth & facts which never came in the media, they were hidden & there was no media coverage about this & they framed it according to what suited to the world which is against Pakistan.

The total killed were 22, including four Sunni Muslims, who protested and pressed the terrorists not to kill innocent Shia Muslims.

One Sajjad who luckily saved his life said that fellow Sunni passengers did a good job by saving many lives
otherwise all Shias would have been brutally murdered.

The terrorists even beat Sunni passengers and forced them to help in identifying Shias so that they could kill them.

In spite of that, the Sunnis did not cooperate with them, he added.

Please keep this in your mind US, NATO & India they want to start a civil war in Pakistan also they want to kill the popularity of Pak Army & they are doing it, to make it even more worse the corrupt politicians are reading the US script well.

This country needs Martial Law or full military coup until & only Pakistan is not cleaned from these rented terrorists, external threats & corrupt politicians who are working for their master US & her allies there should be no Democracy in Pakistan.

The truth & facts which never came in the media, they were hidden & there was no media coverage about this & they framed it according to what suited to the world which is against Pakistan.

The total killed were 22, including four Sunni Muslims, who protested and pressed the terrorists not to kill innocent Shia Muslims.

One Sajjad who luckily saved his life said that fellow Sunni passengers did a good job by saving many lives

The terrorists even beat Sunni passengers and forced them to help in identifying Shias so that they could kill them.

Please keep this in your mind US, NATO & India they want to start a civil war in Pakistan also they want to kill the popularity of Pak Army & they are doing it, to make it even more worse the corrupt politicians are reading the US script well.

This country needs Martial Law or full military coup until & only Pakistan is not cleaned from these rented terrorists, external threats & corrupt politicians who are working for their master US & her allies there should be no Democracy in Pakistan.

Everything in your post is perfect, except asking for martial law or military coup. That will be a disaster for Pakistan.

US and others want to start civil war in Pakistan and they also want a military take over. This take over will make their job easy.

The solution to the problem is to call early elections, which should be free and fair and give the charge to someone that has country's interest at its heart.

Two sunni martyr too.

Lulusar Killing Incident, Facts from an eye witness!!

A friend of mine got a chance to talk with an an eye witness of this incident as he was a part of that convoy.

As per him;
• Killers were 50+
• They first looted all passengers.
• Separated targeted ones from the first 3 buses.
• Asked them to run and then shoot.

And what an amazing to me;
• Killers had latest guns and ammunition with them.
• They all had walkie talkies or satellite phones.
• They ran in latest model cars ( Land cruisers )
• They ran towards Naran but did not reach Naran. There is only one way where they could have escaped and it’s Jhalkhad - Noori top- Kashmir.

Who were they ?
How they are so well planned ?
And the most important , who is financing them?

Looks that some well planned external forces are using these insects to create Shia-Sunni Fasad in our country!!

Courtesy : Omar Javaid

Omar Javaid is a Professional Trekker and My Friend and i have been on tours with him and i my self talked many locals of Chillas regarding Suni Shia Conflicts according to them Unknown People are involved in these Activities Chillas is the Gate Way To the Northern Areas if you Come From Karakoram Highway Or Naran Babusar Top Road.

Two sunni martyr too.

according to my sources 4 sunni's martyr

Little curious, why media keep on harping they most probably came from other side of border. How come that many people with clear faces in camera and some of them had fauji cut and cover jawline. Where they disappear from nowhere. This came in cars and motorcycle. India Pak kashmir border is porous ??????

Little curious, why media keep on harping they most probably came from other side of border. How come that many people with clear faces in camera and some of them had fauji cut and cover jawline. Where they disappear from nowhere. This came in cars and motorcycle. India Pak kashmir border is porous ??????

that's living in denial

These people dont have a problem beating themselves to blood and meat but nobody raises voice of their jahalat and disruption of public order each year in the name of religion as well as massive inconvinence to millions others.

Both sides are equally responsible for this. The Shia need to stop their provoking in the name of religion and the government needs to do operation cleanup against these extremist gang hiding in mountains.

I agree. News of another atrocity against helpless Shia----

The al Qaeda-linked Lashkar-e-Jhangvi (LeJ) published a gruesome video on jihadist internet forums that shows the beheading of two Shiites. In a statement that accompanied the video on one of the forums, a jihadist said the Pakistani terror group is part of al Qaeda and the Taliban.

The video, titled "Revenge," was released today, first on the Jamia Hafsa Urdu forum and then distributed on other jihadist forums, according to the SITE Intelligence Group, which obtained the video.

In the video, two Shia men are filmed for nearly half an hour before they are brought outside and seated on the ground with their hands tied behind their backs. Standing behind them are four masked Lashkar-e-Jhangvi fighters; two are holding a red banner with crossed swords.

Two of the Lashkar-e-Jhangvi fighters then pull out knives, and proceed to behead the two Shia men. The victims' heads are then placed on their laps. The jihadists then wipe their knives on the clothes of the slain men.

A jihadist on the Hanein forum, who posted in Arabic, said the Lashkar-e-Jhangvi "is allied to Taliban-Pakistan and has a close relationship with it," according to SITE, which translated the message.

"Most of the operations against the Shi'ites [in Pakistan], if not all of them, are carried out by this group," the jihadist continued.

He also said the group carried out a suicide attack in Afghanistan against Shia last year, presumably a reference to the Dec. 6, 2011 attack that killed more than 50 Shia worshipers outside a mosque in the capital of Kabul. The Lashkar-e-Jhanghvi al Almi claimed credit for that attack [see LWJ report, Suicide bomber kills scores in attack at Kabul mosque].

The jihadist at the Hanein forum also said that the Lashkar-e-Jhangvi "is the Omar Brigade of Taliban-Pakistan as the Omar Brigade of al Qaeda Organization targeted Badr Brigade and others among the [Shi'ites]."

The Lashkar-e-Jhangvi is an anti-Shia terror group that has integrated with al Qaeda and the Taliban in Pakistan's tribal areas. The Lashkar-i-Jhangvi has an extensive network in Pakistan and serves as al Qaeda's muscle for terror attacks. The group has conducted numerous suicide and other terror attacks inside Pakistan. In particular, the Lashkar-e-Jhangvi is well known for carrying out sectarian terror attacks against minority Shia, Ahmadis, Sufis, and Christians in Pakistan.

The US designated the Lashkar-e-Jhangvi as a Foreign Terrorist Organization in 2003. In 2010, the US added two of the terror group's top leaders, Amanullah Afridi and Matiur Rehman, LeJ's operations chief, to the list of Specially Designated Global Terrorists.

In February 2010, the US killed Qari Mohammad Zafar, a senior Lashkar-e-Jhangvi leader as well as a leader of the al Qaeda and Taliban-linked Fedayeen-i-Islam, in a drone strike in North Waziristan. Zafar was behind multiple terror attacks in Pakistan and was wanted by the US for murdering a consular official in Karachi.

Although Pakistan has added Lashkar-e-Jhangvi to its list of terror groups, it has been lax in dealing with the terror group and LeJ's parent organization, the Sipah-e-Sahaba Pakistan. Last year, a Pakistani court ordered the release of Malik Ishaq, a Lashkar-e-Jhangvi leader who is thought to have been involved in the March 3, 2009 assault on the Sri Lankan cricket team in Lahore, among other attacks. While Ishaq was supposedly in prison from 1997 until July 2011, he plotted numerous terror attacks in Pakistan.

Lashkar-e-Jhangvi publishes beheading Shiakilling Video +18 - YouTube

Lashkar-e-Jhangvi publishes beheading video - The Long War Journal
Sick animals ...and whole world see these animals...wonder why they say prayer. Shouting allah akbar and slaughtering human being ....sick literally sickoo....they deserve drone strikes day and night...wonder why silent majority of Pakistan favor drone strikes ....

WHERE WERE THE FCUKIN SECURITY AGENCIES?

:angry::angry::angry::angry:
Tears in my eyes, terrible, terrible indeed.
Shame on us Pakistanis.

I'm just thinking if that Old person would turn out to be a Shia Muslim, how mercilessly these terrorist wolves would've killed him.

Death to terrorists, no Kafir is bigger then these mofo terrorists.

Dude Don't say that, that's your county:pakistan:, your own soil.....there's nothing you can do...its all on your government, also common people, you should realize one thing, no one born with hate, the hate game begins when you listen to some elders whom you think they're wise....the hate game begins in churches and masques......I'm a Christian(Protestant) and all the day at the end of the prayer they'll be blaming the Roman Catholics and Muslims, and the same things are happening in the most of the masques too....most of the preachers are extremists....and most of the youth fall for that booty talks....
like another guys replied you guys should give an clear education to the children....and the goverment should honestly do something against terrorists//////////

Sick animals ...and whole world see these animals...wonder why they say prayer. Shouting allah akbar and slaughtering human being ....sick literally sickoo....they deserve drone strikes day and night...wonder why silent majority of Pakistan favor drone strikes ....

Since their mentor Yazeed Killed Imam Hussain (AS) and the killer lanti was shouting Allah Ho Akbar while imam was Praying and was in Sijda. So you can expect worse than this.

Since their mentor Yazeed Killed Imam Hussain (AS) and the killer lanti was shouting Allah Ho Akbar while imam was Praying and was in Sijda. So you can expect worse than this.
*sahabi *(RA)

Back
Top Bottom