What's new

Every Pakistani you should watch this . Do we need enemy from outside ?

This is why i support extra-judicial killing of these pigs.They always dodge our legal system.They should be liquidated discreetly.These Taliban bastards are the biggest threat to Pakistan's Integrity.
I agree, some extremities must be removed through extra judicial means, but these must be extremely limited in number,
If you have a lot of extra judicial killings, then people lose faith in the system.

do shias and sunnis fight among themselves in india too??? why do muslims have so aggressive nature??? i would always prefer a cat over a lion..*peace*

this aggressive nature can break the subcontinent into further pieces....

common man can not do anything against these guns.. Government have to come forward to clean all terrorists like these people, provide better education system ,so people can learn humanity,development in such areas. and ban heavy weapons in all over country.. I think there is huge market of illegal weapons in pakistan and anybody can get heavy guns at very cheap rate. Government should stop this.

but 1 thing is true, no matter our Indian or pakistani people hate each other or not, but with in our country people also hate each other..

WHERE WERE THE FCUKIN SECURITY AGENCIES?

:angry::angry::angry::angry:
Tears in my eyes, terrible, terrible indeed.
Shame on us Pakistanis.

I'm just thinking if that Old person would turn out to be a Shia Muslim, how mercilessly these terrorist wolves would've killed him.

Death to terrorists, no Kafir is bigger then these mofo terrorists.

WHERE WERE THE FCUKIN SECURITY AGENCIES?

:angry::angry::angry::angry:
Tears in my eyes, terrible, terrible indeed.
Shame on us Pakistanis.

I'm just thinking if that Old person would turn out to be a Shia Muslim, how mercilessly these terrorist wolves would've killed him.

Death to terrorists, no Kafir is bigger then these mofo terrorists.

Don't know old man was shia or sunni, but he recite amazing surah of quran. Which was ****** slap on that terrorist. And surah was beyond comprehension of that bearded moneky.

ayat-kareematasbeeh-yunus2.jpg

Pakistan needs to think about gun control. But its a tough ask when even the literate Pakistanis on this forum can't help but brag about how many AK-47 and M-16 they have at home or how accomplished their tribal people are at making guns.

You cannot massacre people with sticks, very easy with automatic military assault rifles.

Where our nation stands. How long we tolerate this ?. Loi Sir massacre

These bearded bastard lift the shirt of this old man to check, if he do any " zanjeer zani " . To make sure he not shia, otherwise penetrate lead in his head.

These killers receive their instructions & funding from Riyasati Amniyati Milli Afghanistan (RAMA).

RAMA or NDS ( National Directorate of Security ) is trained and funded by the US Homeland Security (FBI & CIA).

RAMA/NDS also gets "moral support" from RAW & VEVAK (Vezarat-e Ettela'at va Amniyat-e Keshvar)

Unfortunately, Pakistan is now completely surrounded on all sides by people with ill-intentions.

Where our nation stands. How long we tolerate this ?. Loi Sir massacre

These bearded bastard lift the shirt of this old man to check, if he do any " zanjeer zani " . To make sure he not shia, otherwise penetrate lead in his head.
Yep, evil America, india, and israel are behind this. Saw that bearded guy? He was a half israeli, half indian, half American. None of those guys are Pakistani Muslims because Pakistanis can't commit such crimes, Pakistanis are Muslims and Muslims are angels who never harm anyone.

:pakistan:

These are the jahill animals that have taken over our society, and not only are the leaders to blame but so is every common Pakistani!!!

We have allowed these animals take over our society, it was our military and government that raised these animals and now they are coming to bite them and us in the rear end.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yep, evil America, india, and israel are behind this. Saw that bearded guy? He was a half israeli, half indian, half American. None of those guys are Pakistani Muslims because Pakistanis can't commit such crimes, Pakistanis are Muslims and Muslims are angels who never harm anyone.

:pakistan:

Old habits die hard , infact they die with owns death only .. a nation who were taught made up history where murderers and robbers were glorified as heroes dont be surprised with the end result. They will only react when it will be too late and enemy has reached their door steps .. after ahmedis barelvis are on the line and so on.

On a positive note i read in another thread 3 people from sunni sect stood upto the terrorist executing bus passengers and they lost their lives IF it has happened a big example set by some very brave men. Who knows if realise that this is our war and fight it united we will get rid of these scum bags

BD has shia minority

no shia sunni conflicts here

:enjoy:

This is nice to hear. But I am not sure it means anything. Bangladesh has never had much of a Shia population. According to Syed Ibrahim Khalil Razavi (Lead Bangla-speaking Shia Scholar), the population of Shia in Bangladesh is only 50,000.

Bangladeshi Shia Scholar: 50,000 Shias live in Bangladesh

This implies that Bangladeshi Shia are only 0.025% of the population (or about 1 in 4,000). By contrast at least 20% of Pakistanis are Shia (40 million Shias).

So the fact that there is no anti-Shia sentiment in Bangladesh is not such a great achievement. It just means that most Bangladeshis have never met a Shia and don't know anything about either their sect or their beliefs & practices--yet.

However, it should be kept in mind that the small number of Bengali Shia does not mean that anti-Shia sentiments will never come to Bangladesh. Bangladeshis must constantly be on guard to prevent negative sentiments and hatreds from coming in and spreading across Bangladesh. It is possible that despite their small numbers, anti-Shia hatred may arrive in Bangladesh in the future, very much like this-----

Anti-ahmadiyya Extremist Mullahs in Action Against Ahmadiyya/Qadiani - YouTube

Old habits die hard , infact they die with owns death only .. a nation who were taught made up history where murderers and robbers were glorified as heroes dont be surprised with the end result. They will only react when it will be too late and enemy has reached their door steps .. after ahmedis barelvis are on the line and so on.

On a positive note i read in another thread 3 people from sunni sect stood upto the terrorist executing bus passengers and they lost their lives IF it has happened a big example set by some very brave men. Who knows if realise that this is our war and fight it united we will get rid of these scum bags

Not happening anytime soon. I'm afraid by that time Pakistan would already be in pieces considering the amount of ignorance and selfishness prevalent in every level of that society from top to bottom. No one will take any action against these savages, as always this incident will be forgotten and everyone will once again be concerned about small petty everyday life issues until the next time these scums strike.

My mother visited Pakistan over Ramadan and the stories she told me don't surprise me at all of why that country is in such a big mess, and people there always like to blame America, india, or israel.

Yep, evil America, india, and israel are behind this. Saw that bearded guy? He was a half israeli, half indian, half American...............

That would make him 1.5 human.

Assuming, of course, that we accept that Israelis, Indians & Americans are human.

If these savage animals can carry guns and no damn security agency is taking responsibility in providing security to the Shia community then by all means Shia's should be allowed to carry guns for self defense if that is what it has to come down to then so be it!!

Pakistan now need cleansing, big big big time cleansing, start with so called Molvees. This is the only way we can clean up this mess. For God's sake no on is afraid of law, murderers are video taping their accomplishments with no fear. Someone has to start killing murderers, someone needs to be given autonimous powers to deal with these people. These cowards only understand one thing and thats a bullet bewteen their two h@rami eyes.

I HAVE HEARD THESE PEOPLE ARE TRAINED AND FUNDED BY USA ,RAW AND CIA ..AND THEY ARE SURROUNDED by ALL OVER THE PAKISTAN .....

Back
Top Bottom