What's new

Every Muslim minister in Sri Lanka resigns following crackdown

Is it also God's will to stone homosexuals to death?
Apparently Pakistan was broken not India.

Look aslong as we dont have to live with your black kind as friends and neighbours were good

Look at the bright side. Sisters won't have to marry their brothers (no incestous inbreeding), no nikah halala with father/brother in law, no bachhabazi in general; and the best of all, no suicide bombing and killing people indiscriminately while shouting Ola hu uber.

The benefits are too many. Also think of your ancestors, who were tortured and threatened into converting, what would they think looking at you now.

Little todo with islam,, more cultural practices still to be eradicated

The vast majority of our forefathers simply accepted a superior system

Hinduism was largely strange and abhorrent

The new faith was better it allowed millions of us to break the bonds to a india we didnt want to be a part of

If we were all the same we wouldnt gave been able to humiliate india in February

Indian population is not a population of cancer patients genius that they got swayed by cow dung medicine. whatever that means.
We have more state of the art hospitals for cancer research and treatment than the no. of donkey you export for survival.

As for nonsense, how about you stop inbreeding for a change. That will be the first sensible thing your lot did in a while.
:)

If you think the Muslim countries are so bad why do so many Indians go to the ‘donkey exporting’ Gulf? Best to go back to India right?

Why do you need to be so defensive and attack? You think its any good to promote cow dung cures? So in your country full if cancer hospitals why are elected parliamentarians promoting this?

Cow urine cured my breast cancer: Sadhvi Pragya

https://www.indiatoday.in/elections...vi-pragya-cow-urine-cancer-1507816-2019-04-22

Is it also God's will to stone homosexuals to death?
Apparently Pakistan was broken not India.

Again I really don’t understand this approach, you attempt to dismiss your own extremists by comparing them with Muslim extremists.

Do you really think it is progressive to promote cow and urine as cancer cures, lynch people for eating beef in the 21st century?

We need to all progress, but pretending only the ‘other’ is terrible is not going to do it.

Leaving the power in protest is never smart. Thay could highlight their concerns louder by being relevant and sitting on the positions that matter.

If you think the Muslim countries are so bad why do so many Indians go to the ‘donkey exporting’ Gulf? Best to go back to India right?

Why do you need to be so defensive and attack? You think its any good to promote cow dung cures? So in your country full if cancer hospitals why are elected parliamentarians promoting this?

Cow urine cured my breast cancer: Sadhvi Pragya

https://www.indiatoday.in/elections...vi-pragya-cow-urine-cancer-1507816-2019-04-22

Again I really don’t understand this approach, you attempt to dismiss your own extremists by comparing them with Muslim extremists.

Do you really think it is progressive to promote cow and urine as cancer cures, lynch people for eating beef in the 21st century?

We need to all progress, but pretending only the ‘other’ is terrible is not going to do it.

I am against all organised religions.Hindu,Muslims,vhudhism,Christian all are just empty believe systems.The only way to progress is getting rid of all kinds of repulsive religion.Because they all are just empty believe system.Nobody knows anything and people keep on believing in God/Heaven/Hell.I will be fine with their BS crap but i get problem when they start forcing their craps on society .The only way to progress is scientific approach(for outer world) and mediation for inner world.Now ,before you label this Meditation with any Hinduism/Buddhism etc,let me tell you that meditation is not any believe system.It will not require you to believe in something.No God,no heaven,no Hell.Just go deep inward and find the true version of yourself.That will free you from any thesis,faith,hate,impulsion.You will know the real you. a

Look aslong as we dont have to live with your black kind as friends and neighbours were good

Little todo with islam,, more cultural practices still to be eradicated

The vast majority of our forefathers simply accepted a superior system

Hinduism was largely strange and abhorrent

The new faith was better it allowed millions of us to break the bonds to a india we didnt want to be a part of

If we were all the same we wouldn't gave been able to humiliate india in February
Really?several Indian Aircraft's entered deep(50 KM) inside your land and bombed the shit of it.you did not even dare to challenge.Next day you did not even cross LOC and we chased you in your land.you shot our one plane in your land.what is humiliation in it?Now before you come up with your Su 30mki shit,bring some unbiased proof of that

The only way to progress is scientific approach and getting rid of all kinds of repulsive religion that we have today.

Yes true the Muslim extremist have held back our society, but in my interactions with even educated Hindus they are fine with the cow lynchings, dung and urine cures, female infanticides in India. It seems everyone is ready to excuse their own inconsistencies.

I am against all organised religions.Hindu,Muslims,vhudhism,Christian all are just empty believe systems.The only way to progress is getting rid of all kinds of repulsive religion.Because they all are just empty believe system.Nobody knows anything and people keep on believing in God/Heaven/Hell.I will be fine with their BS crap but i get problem when they start forcing their craps on society .The only way to progress is scientific approach(for outer world) and mediation for inner world.Now ,before you label this Meditation with any Hinduism/Buddhism etc,let me tell you that meditation is not any believe system.It will not require you to believe in something.No God,no heaven,no Hell.Just go deep inward and find the true version of yourself.That will free you from any thesis,faith,hate,impulsion.You will know the real you. a

Really?several Indian Aircraft's entered deep(50 KM) inside your land and bombed the shit of it.you did not even dare to challenge.Next day you did not even cross LOC and we chased you in your land.you shot our one plane in your land.what is humiliation in it?Now before you come up with your Su 30mki shit,bring some unbiased proof of that

You hit some trees

And then we responded by shooting down your jet and hitting multiple military targets

India was humiliated throughout February 2019 that's a fact

Sorry, We can't hear it. Chinese land Chinese rules.

You cant control a message you can only oppress people abd even then they will find ways around the system

Officially they may call themselves ping pong but to all friends and family they will be Kasim

Arre bhai kaha apna sar maar rhe ho. Permanent andho ko roshni dikha rhe.
Kuchh samjh nhi aayega blind followers ko ki spiritual mediation kya hai.

there is no such thing as ISIS, its the title used by many governments for their purpose. In Sri Lanka case it was Indian Govt....This is why Al-Quaida just all of sudden disappeared and appeared new concept of multipurpose org called ISIS.
Correction...!
Isis is real, its leader is Abu Bakr al Baghdadi, they had established a caliphate in Iraq and Syria, which has now been defeated.
Isis is a Sunni radical organisation which aims to establish their version of Islam and strictest sharia law possible on Muslim countries first and then all over the world.

Everything can’t be CIA/RAW/MOSSAD conspiracy all the time.

Correction...!
Isis is real, its leader is Abu Bakr al Baghdadi, they had established a caliphate in Iraq and Syria, which has now been defeated.
Isis is a Sunni radical organisation which aims to establish their version of Islam and strictest sharia law possible on Muslim countries first and then all over the world.

Everything can’t be CIA/RAW/MOSSAD conspiracy all the time.

Why are you insulting cia and mossad by putting raw in their league?

Bans handed to two posters who simply can’t write responsible posts...

Back
Top Bottom