What's new

Every Muslim minister in Sri Lanka resigns following crackdown

We don't care about the world

Islam was far far too successful and our numbers spread to all corners of the world

So we have minority populations in numerous countries which we must defend against idiot's who couldn't take on Muslim armies in the past but who are now acting big against unarmed populations
Force an ideology on others and they will fight back. Just like plenty of your countrymen fight against secularism.

Force an ideology on others and they will fight back. Just like plenty of your countrymen fight against secularism.

Who is forcing a ideology???

The reality is this as the 21st century rolls on freaky monkeys gods or crazy monks are going out of fashion

All religions are effected by this but muslims communities tend to be resilient

What we have now is unarmed muslim communities under threat from idiots who see their own flocks and culture eroding

It is imperative we support these communities

The reality is this as the 21st century rolls on freaky monkeys gods or crazy monks are going out of fashion

All religions are effected by this but muslims communities tend to be resilient

What we have now is unarmed muslim communities under threat from idiots who see their own flocks and culture eroding

It is imperative we support these communities

That resilience is not being appreciated by the rest of the world, as you can see here.
The world is moving towards a global, liberal social order.
That's why these days you see a backlash from conservative Christians, Hindus, Buddhists and Muslims.
Your elites are progressive, too.
With wealth and education, the rest will follow.

Yaaaawwnnnn....typical whining of Muslims...kill innocents first and when govts start taking action,play victim card...the world has got fed up with it and doesnt heed to their complaints anymore....its muslims own doing

Indian standing up for humanity is a tragicomedy .. genocidal India has more blood of innocents in Sri Lanka , Kashmir, Tamilnadu . Khalistan and North East Sister states

India 'complicit' in killing of 20,000 civilians in Sri Lanka

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/asia/srilanka/5419206/India-complicit-in-killing-of-20000-civilians-in-Sri-Lanka.html

Sri Lankan Mulsim should start an independence movement. 1/3 of Sri Lanka.
I am afraid that might lead to Myanmar type independence.you know what i mean.

Islam is superior we cant help that..

What we have is cultures who are unable to compete in the 21st century believing in idols and flying monkey gods getting bent out of shape because people are embracing Gods will

Minority muslim populations are thus under risk, it is a duty upon the 1.8 billion and growing Muslim community to stand up for these minority communities
Same can be said about your faith.Can you please explain how a horse can fly to moon if monkey can not fly .Dont be offended because you also said something that can offend many of Hindus.By the way i am not Hindu.

Can you please explain how a horse can fly to moon?or that was divine technology?or tell me there is nothing sort of horse flying to moon in your scripture.?

Yaaaawwnnnn....typical whining of Muslims...kill innocents first and when govts start taking action,play victim card...the world has got fed up with it and doesnt heed to their complaints anymore....its muslims own doing

The riots were going on way before the terror attacks, and the community had been working hand in hand with the police to root out the terrorists.

Whereas the mobs who are now going on riots and looting have backing if SL govt who just stand by to let attacks happen - the Muslims have every right to complain about that.

I am afraid that might lead to Myanmar type independence.you know what i mean.

Same can be said about your faith.Can you please explain how a horse can fly to moon if monkey can not fly .Dont be offended because you also said something that can offend many of Hindus.By the way i am not Hindu.

Can you please explain how a horse can fly to moon?or that was divine technology?or tell me there is nothing sort of horse flying to moon in your scripture.?

Isn’t that just as bad as saying cow dung is a cure for cancer and radioactivity?

Buddhist conspiracy to expel innocent muslims from sri lanka. Pakistan must send it's naval fleet to show sri lanka their place.

No $hit to give for that cow dung and all.I dont associate myself with Hindu religion.That is the the reason you people can not stand my reasoning.

But it seems like majority if Hindus have succumbed to the same imaginary and religious nonsense when that Hindu Priestess who supports cow dung medicine got elected with 70% of the vote.

That resilience is not being appreciated by the rest of the world, as you can see here.
The world is moving towards a global, liberal social order.
That's why these days you see a backlash from conservative Christians, Hindus, Buddhists and Muslims.
Your elites are progressive, too.
With wealth and education, the rest will follow.
Mind your own business.

Islam is too big a concept for you to fathom. Be a woke Hindu atheist liberal and vote for Modi.

Islamophobes will always oppose Islam. It's natural. Hindus and Buddhists -all - suffer from it. They will be judged.

ont be offended because you also said something that can offend many of Hindus.By the way i am not Hindu.
Why don't you just pray to statues and weep?

Leave religion to those who genuinely seek.

You have no Divine protection. Otherwise you would have been wiped out from Afghanistan to Bengal.

People fighting over imaginary beings in the sky... waiting for the day scientology takes over.

SL Muslims should arm themselves and form an enclave. Then defend themselves in an organised manner. These people are not uneducated like Rohingyas. They can get more support from the international forum. Pakistan can also showcase their plight.

Back
Top Bottom